[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I stop sleeping? The past few days I've slept

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Why can't I stop sleeping? The past few days I've slept most of the day and night, only getting up once or twice a day for a few hours. I get tired again and go to lay down, and I tell myself I want to get up and play video games, but then I think of something nice and go to sleep again
>>
>>35660201
This sounds so comfy and nice, unless you get back problems or something.
Drink caffeine!
>>
>>35660305
Yeah, there is something nice and nostalgic about it. The dreams aren't so good but that's about the only problem, that and the fact that I keep having to force myself to get up and do online schoolwork. Come to think of it, we ran out of soda the past couple of days, so that could be what's doing it. Now I just have to find something to replace that until we get more.
>>
>>35660201
Oh I do the same.

Sleep 9h, go to business school, get home sleep for another 6h.

Its awesome but at the same time depressing, because you get nothing done.

I lost interest in almost all media and even stopped cooking food. I just buy some breakfast in the morning and eat it over the whole day.
>>
File: 14789327234.jpg (460KB, 1000x1414px)
14789327234.jpg
460KB, 1000x1414px
i sleep 20 hours every day
my dreams are the only place i feel happy
>>
You're sleeping too much which in turn makes you sleepy.
>>
>>35660201
Its depression
>>
File: 1466360433339.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1466360433339.png
218KB, 600x579px
>>35660201

>sleep for 9 hours
>wake up
>lie in bed for 3 hours awake
>get up
>do nothing
>fall asleep a few hours later
>repeat
>>
>>35661853
Depression is a meme for the people on tumblr.
Im not depressed, I just feel bad all day.
Its natural for everyone that can see through the delusion that is called life.
Its a good thing that you can buy happieness.
>>
>>35660201
Are you literally me? I have this same exact problem. After only being up for a few hours I start to get tired and end up going back to sleep for another 10-12 hours. I was even thinking of making the same thread.

Let's fuck OP
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.