[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else here grow up with virtually zero family support and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: And.jpg (35KB, 224x307px) Image search: [Google]
And.jpg
35KB, 224x307px
anyone else here grow up with virtually zero family support and guidance?

I pretty much raised myself since I was 8 and I think it's why I'm so fucked up.
>>
>>35659412
yes that's me
my parents never wanted kids
they couldn't really afford them
they had to work all day so i barely saw them
we have no extended family in my cunt, grandpas were dead before i was born
i grew up watching tv myself all day and later browsing internet
>>
File: 1488445425725.jpg (16KB, 255x268px) Image search: [Google]
1488445425725.jpg
16KB, 255x268px
>>35659412
Now this is a thread I can relate to.
>Realised my mom was a piece of shit at a young age
>Had to raise myself cause she wasn't doing a good job
>Developed trust issues due to my parents lying ot me
>Got yelled at once-twice a week by mother who didn't know how to raise kids.
>End up a weak shell of a personality that can barely stay alive.

Man, life sure is great.
>>
File: 1489304487252s.jpg (7KB, 218x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489304487252s.jpg
7KB, 218x250px
>>35659412
>mom used to yell at me EVERY FUCKING DAY
>dad never paid me any attention
>elder sister left home to study after I turned 12
>raised myself on the internet
>>
Yes
I was "raised" in a household ran by a jobless alcoholic single mother with a drug problem
She has mental issues as well so things were always very erratic, since I craved structure when raising myself I basically became a withdrawn shell who never takes any risks and has very little social skills.

My life is pretty much forfeit.
>>
>>35659412
I can relate. Growing up my only contact with my parents was when I needed important shit for done for like school or w/e and eating dinner, other than that I would go out and play as I pleased, it helped develop me into the independent person I am today but I feel like a hollow shell.
>>
Yeah.
I was taken away from my mother and my father who is a total robot got custody of me.
Hes obsessed with living in the country and doesn't have a good relationship with his family and we hardly visited them (maybe 6-7 times in total), so even though I was relatively normal as a kid I grew up to be asocial and unable to form connections with others. I think living out here has has its benefits and I understand his reasoning to do so, but I would of preferred staying in the city if it meant I could of stayed normal and wouldn't be isolated from my family.
>>
>>35659412
I think it's better than being a mommy's boy. At least you learn to live by yourself in the real world from an early age, though I don't neglect that it's still a shitty start.
>>
>>35659412
yeah mom was single mom never there had to raise myself by internet and shit

even worse is that mom took good care of me physically so now every asshole (who figures it out by circumstantial information and is not even told by me) is like

>you didn't starve XDDD
>children in africa xDDD
>try having no TV XDD
>>
Yeah
My father died when i was 7, ironically just after he stopped smoking and drinking
My mother was depressed for couple of years and i had no one to really take care of me so that's where escapism with vidya/internet started. I made a shitload of mistakes in my childhood because of that and im still trying to fix them up
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.