[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women will respect me if I become a billionaire even El

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Elon.png (568KB, 634x437px) Image search: [Google]
Elon.png
568KB, 634x437px
>women will respect me if I become a billionaire

even Elon Musk gets cucked in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
>>
File: 1480288417408.png (28KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480288417408.png
28KB, 633x758px
he's a billionaire genius and he even fucking works out, look how fit he is in that video. what the fuck is women's problem?
>>
He cucked himself by proposing so quickly.
>>
>>35660025
>genius
Lets not go over board here.

>works out
Not really, he just looks like he's gained weight.

>what the fuck is women's problem?
Probably because he's just not that attractive, and I've always imagined him to be kinda boring. Basically all he's really got going for him is his money.

Also I'm pretty certain that she was making a joke, but he just fantastically missed it. So add "he might be autistic" to the "why women don't like Elon column"
>>
actresses exist for higher up wealth to use as a fuckhole, it's bleedingly, painfully clear.
>>
>>35659320
>>35660074
Also apparently it's Elon that's the one that's filed for divorce three times now. The guy's seriously insecure.
>>
>In 2008, Musk began dating English actress Talulah Riley, and in 2010, the couple married. In January 2012, Musk announced that he had ended his four-year relationship with Riley,[31][175] tweeting to Riley, "It was an amazing four years. I will love you forever. You will make someone very happy one day."[176] However, in July 2013, Musk and Riley remarried. In December 2014, Musk filed for a second divorce from Riley; however the action was withdrawn.[8] It was announced in March 2016 that divorce proceedings were again under way, this time with Riley filing for divorce from Musk.[177] The divorce was finalized in October 2016.[178]
How much money do you think she got out of this?
>>
>>35660025
>what the fuck is women's problem?
Women are not good at evaluating men. They really aren't. I know, I know, I'm a beta loser nice-guy for saying this, but they just do not at all perform the type and degree of risk-benefit analysis that men do. Instead, they go off of impulse.
>>
>>35660134
Way more than she deserved.
>>
>all this assuming based on a 1:39 clip
This is why you're single, guys.
>>
>>35660025
Elon is a scummy douche bag, No amount of money or "genius" will improve on that.
>>
If you just added an M to his name, it would be an anagram of "muskmelon".
>>
>>35660136
that's an understatement, somebody I know was friends with a woman who was beaten all the time. Stupid bitch refused to leave him because she "loved" him.
>>
>>35660136
They let men sort out the hierarchy of who is the alpha then go for him. It's a fact.
>>
>>35660166
How is he? What scummy douchebag things has he done?
>>
File: 97634641.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
97634641.png
87KB, 684x576px
>>35659320
I would have sucked his cock every single day(nohomo) if he would provide for me, I wouldn't even go outside so people would see hes gay, I would never hurt his feelings either.
>Meanwhile stacy whore thats in it for the money rapes him left and right and leaves im in the dust heartbroken
its not fair
>>
>>35660025
Women despise harmless men. They want to rip them to shreds.
>>
File: 1467223851956.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1467223851956.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>35660309
n-nice guys finish last right?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.