[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Son, can't you talk about anything other than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6761.jpg (53KB, 318x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6761.jpg
53KB, 318x450px
>"Son, can't you talk about anything other than Jews for once?"
>>
"There's a rise in the nigger populace as of late"
>>
>>35658769
okay (((dadstein)))
>>
File: joe's getting scared.png (144KB, 229x292px) Image search: [Google]
joe's getting scared.png
144KB, 229x292px
>tfw dad is pretty redpilled but have to keep trying to hold him back when my little sister is in the car with us
>>
>>35658833
>tfw get into an argument with my sister about hitler and the holocaust
>she starts screaming that I'm a racist anti-Semite, goes full good goy mode
>she tells my parents expecting them to side with her
>tfw my dad tells her she should respect my opinions even if she disagrees and he personally doesn't know if the holocaust happened or not
>>
>>35658882
goddamn, you're dad sounds based anon
>>
>implying talking about politics, pop "culture" and economy isn't talking about jewish control
>>
>>35658769
>sure thing dad
>the (((bankers))) are destroying America
>>
>"Son, you have to stop yelling about fascist in the middle of the night"
>"I know you've got a you toob but me and your mother have to go to work in the morning"
>"I'm not oppressing you, I'm just asking you to be quite so we can sleep, you can be as loud as you want during the day"
>>
File: 1424395364420.jpg (26KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1424395364420.jpg
26KB, 396x385px
>>35658769
I see you're working for (((them))) now dad.

Worry not, I shall always remember you as the kind man who raised me, not as the filthy traitor you truly are.
>>
>>35658882
Why do people even bother with Holocaust denial? Its not like that's the first time Jews were subject to genocide. Pretty much every economic depression or natural disaster resulted in attacks on Jews. People thought Jews had magic spells they could use to curse you and shieet.
>>
>>35659379
thats not the point. The point is that the holocaust doesnt matter, and the jews try to use it to rape the west. Denying it takes away the jews power, and makes them go ballistic, which is why ((germany)) gives people 20 year prison sentences for denying the holocaust.
>>
>>35659606
why does the holocaust not matter?
>>
>>35659379
>Its not like that's the first time Jews were subject to genocide. Pretty much every economic depression or natural disaster resulted in attacks on Jews.

that's right, everyone except Jews are the problem
>>
>>35659606
>not changing the topic to the ADA's denial of the Armenian genocide
>not bringing up the cruelty of male circumcision
>not giving Trump shit for hacking away everything in the budget except for military spending and foreign aid to Israel
People won't believe anything you have to say once you start denying the holocaust. Do you think autistic screeching helps your cause just because you have a right to do it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.