[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be the dominant one in a social group >people adopt your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1485219939557.gif (394KB, 412x412px) Image search: [Google]
1485219939557.gif
394KB, 412x412px
>be the dominant one in a social group
>people adopt your mannerisms and unquestionably obey everything you say
>>
>>35658513
>>be the dominant one in a social group
>>people adopt your mannerisms and unquestionably obey everything you say
This
>>
>>35658513
how?
fbodkfmbodfmboidfbm
>>
People who like Remilia are always pedos
>>
>realize that normies are actually just NPCs which copy the most socially aggressive agent in the room. If you aren't it, then they'll compete for a short moment until someone wins out. The thing is...its not based on any actual logic, its fucking madness...just presenting yourself as normie and acting like you're taking charge will yield them most of the time. Actual Chads are the only exception, they're normies who have some fucked up genetic instinct to do this shit already, which means if theres a Chad in the group you'll need to outdo them. Doing this might be difficult as your autistm will likely be visible.

If you manage to become the dominant one in the group tho, your autism suddenly becomes invisible. Anything odd you do is just 'unique' and 'you doing you'.

Actually here's a much more simple way of putting it:

Even normies are mostly pretty unhappy, and so when they see anyone that seems happy and confident they gravitate towards that. Chads tend to be naturally good at this. But the truth is you don't need to be a chad to do this at all you just need to pretend. It might feel weird at first but the normies won't notice, and once you succeed you'll just get better and better at it
>>
>>35659048
i wanna try it, just need to find a group of normie friends.
>>
This is 100 percent true, it's awful though would not recommend. My entire friend group in high school literally just did whatever I said. No matter how crazy,I eventually had to distance my self from there by watching anime and ignoring them until they finally developed some semblance of personality. Though if I see them now or play vidya with then they still default to me being in command.
>>
>>35659130
but, are you sure you're not naturally a leader? i'm really beta, ill doubt everyone would surrender to my will.
>>
>>35658513
It's weird as fuck and its why I prefer to be quiet.
>>
>>35659171
Maybe a little but you don't really need that as much as just being the best. You can try being loud, that works a lot. I just had top tier banter and shot down any dissenters.
>>
>>35658513
>tfw you were the so-called dominant one, but was too autistic to lead properly

My friends hated how lost I was
>>
just came to see what r9k was and holy shit you guys are pathetic lol
>>
>>35658513
>social group
Yeah, every time I join one of those I'm the weird awkward one, and they usually suspected something was wrong with me because I didn't have a talent for talking about random bullshit for hours on end. Probably for the best, felt like I was interacting with animals anyways.
>>
>be the submissive one in a social group
>let everyone else do allll the work because i'm just too fucking lazy and it works so pefectly
>make fun of some people's petty need to 'dominate' others and to feel very important or intelligent
>put rocks in their path to harass them and make them feel embarassed because they think they could actually make me do anything

just remember guys, every one secretly hates you and makes fun about you.
>>
>>35658513

This is why I don't have friends.

I was actually refered to as the bitch boy once and that was it.

Now I just lift everyday and those words run through my mind as I squat

3 years later 0 friends, they were not my friends anyway.
>>
>>35659326
Ikr, they make good memes though, r/4chan exists, and there has to be someone to collect the material to repost it. It's ain't an easy job looking at this sorry lot, but I make do, it's the upvotes I want.
>>
>>35659757
>be the submissive one in a social group
>literally cannot stop sucking dicks

-you
>>
>>35659326
>>35659935
>hey i just came from /b/
>haha, troled
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.