[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your suicide procedure? Here's mine: 1. Sit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: 1456964308272.jpg (959KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1456964308272.jpg
959KB, 1600x1063px
What's your suicide procedure? Here's mine:

1. Sit out in the nature on a sunny day
2. Eat my favorite candy
3. Have some comforting music besides me
4. Watch the blood stream out of me

It's a rational suicide.
>>
I have no suicide plan.
If I feel suicidal, I do something comfy like you plan, but I don't end my life. I comfort myself and show myself that there's things to live for, even if I was born in a world of wageslaves and "hard workers".
>>
How is blood streaming out of you rational? Try something less bloody and more comfy, you edgy fuck.
>>
>>35657543
If I had access to a gun I would
>>
>>35657512
Probably not the best idea, if you're cutting your wrists you probably want access to a shower or bath. Warm water will stop it from clotting and keep the blood flowing, so you're more likely to die.
If you had access to blood thinners then maybe it would work, but I'm not an expert on availability of success of those so I wouldn't know for sure.
>>
>>35657512
le heroin overdose meme
>>
>>35657594
I know. I do exercise regularly and get my fish oils everyday. Those are two natural blood thinners. Onions are also great. But I'm not an expert, though. Maybe I should try to get some blood thinners.

My original plan was to sit in the bathroom with my arm in a tub of hot water, but I don't want my bathroom to be my last sight.
>>
>>35657791
I've thought about going out your way too but I'm still too worried about failing. Don't want to be locked up in a hospital or put on meds.
I don't have the money now but I plan on buying nembutal and then probably going out the same way as you, just with the N instead of cutting my wrists.
>>
File: Altai_mountain_carysh-korgon.jpg (280KB, 2423x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Altai_mountain_carysh-korgon.jpg
280KB, 2423x1750px
I have a large forest near my home, and if you walk far enough you reach a waterfall, but it's pretty isolated and hard to get to so no one ever goes there. During the winter the water is absolutely freezing, so I'd like to drown myself there in the night while the snow is falling and give myself back to the earth.

>>35657512
Wrist cutting to death would hurt a lot, and there is a decent chance you wouldn't die. Otherwise nice plan, candy is a good choice, what candy would you eat?
>>
Get absolutely wasted and go lay in the woods behind my house at night
>>
I feel like if I still had things I enjoy enough for a list like that I would not kill myself
>>
i have plenty but i havent sought one out.

maybe listening to some anime ost and staring up at the night sky.
>>
>>35657978
kek this is almost exactly what I did when I tried to become an hero a few years back. Turns out getting absolutely blind drunk makes killing yourself really hard.
>>
>>35657512
Man, is that your room? Because man, it's so comfy...
And as for your plan, it's very bad, because as others have said:
>blood will coagulate
>Will hurt a lot
>Takes hours
>Low success rate.
Seriously, why does anybody ignore some good old defenestration? I know it will make a mess, but it's by far the most efficient way of doing it, as long as you jump from 10 stories and you do it before people can react.
But I'm not saying you should do it, or at least as a last ditch solution. If you have difficulties at the moment, talk about it, you'll get better.
>>
>temperatures easily reach -30c during winter where I live
>drink 10 beers, walk deep into forest with lantern and bottle of vodka
>slam the bottle, turn off lantern and go to sleep
>freeze to death
>>
>>35658008
because generally people care about how their death will impact others and how their corpse will turn out
>>
>>35657512
>go to my mothers grave
>piss on it
>pull out a recently aquired pistol and blow my brains out
It may change but i am saving up for the pistol as we speak.
>>
File: 2464943.jpg (29KB, 268x402px) Image search: [Google]
2464943.jpg
29KB, 268x402px
>>35657954
I know there's a huge risk of failure, but I'mma thin out my blood as much as possible, bring some hot water and use a straight razor.

This is the type of candy that I'm going to eat.
>>
>>35657512
It really depends to be honest.

Either shoot myself in a random spot or leave a note somewhere, go out into the woods, have a nice day, eat my favorite food, enjoy the view and just do it there.

Also thought about just buying a plane ticket to Arizona (where I'm originally from) and just wander off into the desert until I die in the summer.
>>
>>35658053
You're a retard anon, that will not work

You're a woman, aren't you?
>>
>>35658037
But when you look for efficiency, that's the best.
there is no real way to go out painlessly and with a real high success rate without being a little messy. But I guess if you don't want your body to be changed into bolo sauce godspeed you can always go to a very deep forest with lots of alcohol and drink yourself to death.
>>
>>35657512
Probably wander up into some mountains in alaska, get wasted, and just lay in the snow until I stop existing
>>
So I have been thinking about this alot but here is mine
>I'm gonna wait till my family is out of the house
>I'm gonna head to the bathroom and put like plastic on the walls
>maybe put up a peice of paper on the door saying that I'm dead so that my family doesn't walk in and see my corpse
>hopefully by this time I'll finnaly have my gun
>turn on my favorite song
>blow my brains out

Alternatively
>get some vodka or tequila
>get a little wasted
>down some a bottle of vicodin that I have wash it down with the alcohol
>turn on favorite song
>and just wait till it all ends

I just hope I fail. I don't want to end up in a psych ward or have a disfigured face idk
>>
>>35658129
>using drugs to die

Just a bad idea all round. At least choose a failing method that won't damage internal organs.
>>
>>35658129
*Dont fail
>>
>>35658129
Be careful, guns are a bad idea if you fail. My mom often deals with people who have failed suicide attempts like that, it's really easy if you don't shoot at the right angle, and most of the time, their skull are deformed, they get retarded, or the lose part, if not all, of their jaw.
I wouldn't recommend killing yourself altogether, but if you don't want to be a burden to your family, at least use a big caliber, like a 12 gauge with single shot (no buckshot) and don't use it mouthwash edition, it can fail if the shot doesn't penetrate through the bottom of the skull (which is very thick).
But again, try everything out before taking that road.
>>
>>35658147
Yea I can see that but honestly it might be a while till I can get a gun, so if I want to just do it sooner I might go with that option.
>>
>Shoot people I don't like
>Shoot myself
If I ever do, it will be like that.
>>
Ill be using a grill in my bathroom.
Let it burn until the pieces are gray
Put it in bathroom with something to lay on and seal off all ventilation/holes that air can escape or come in with some tape. Drink a lot and take some sleeping pills.
Fall asleep and die 30 min later.
Alchol will stop me from waking up from stinging feeling in hands and feet. Either this or the car version with a tube from the exhaust
>>
>"comfy" death
>implying slicing your wrist open and slowly dying from blood loss doesn't put you through agony
>>
>>35658010
Sounds comfy anon. Wish it snowed where I live though :/
>>
bumperino spagherino
>>
turning into the legendary super aryan fighting the evil globalist scum going out like vegeta did against buu
>>
File: 1489884052733.jpg (120KB, 1000x762px) Image search: [Google]
1489884052733.jpg
120KB, 1000x762px
>buy gram of heroin
>put on some comfy music
>put on favorite suit and tie
>Inject heroin
>lay back on bed and drift into the abyss

Best way to go I think
>>
>>35660420
would that work lol? that sounds interesting
>>
>>35657512
>Find a nice public spot like a park
>Call my mom and tell her it's all her fault
>Down a bottle full of sleeping pills with whiskey
>Point a gun at my head and another at my chest
>Shoot myself in the heart followed by shooting myself in the head
No half measures
>>
>>35657512
>rational suicide

Kill yu... I mean, you are wrong.
>>
>>35660485
That's stupid.
If you want to really impress your mother, you have to do it in person, a simple phone call is not enough.
Come to their home, buy a 12 gauge shotgun with two slugs. shoot one to wake them up in the middle of the night, and then the second at your head, if possible against the temple. get 3 rd one just in case you miss.
And don't use medication, that shit is just retarded, it only works half of the time and doesn't do shit.
>>
>>35660420
Sounds like the most rational way to go.
>>
Why you people just wont jump from a skyscraper. You are not gonna survive and you die insantly. Its so fucking easy
>>
Do a shit tonne of cocaine and fuck some hookers then blow my brains out with a .45
>>
How much butter would you have to eat at the same time to have a heart attack?
>>
Buy gun

Drive to isolated area

Eat big fast food feast

Burn my savings so my family gets nothing

Call 911

Boom
>>
Book a room in the beach motel my mom would take me too as a child.

Watch the sunset as i drift off from a fentanyl overdose.

I attempted this before and wasnt able to do it, just waiting to work myself up to it.
>>
freeze to death
>>
>Blink 182 - I Miss You on repeat
>bathtub warm water
>candles
>lights off
>lethal dose of pills and whatever else i can fit down my throat
>heroin and coke speedball to finish me off
>>
school shooter way for me familam
>>
Leave note directing my assets. Drive to hospital. Find a spot where someone will find me but not too soon. Put a bullet in my head.
>>
1 Rape the girl I love the most so she will always remember me
2 Try to beat the high score
3 Shootout with cops resulting in death
>>
>>35657512
I would kill my dad then write a letter for my mom and sister then shoot myself
>>
>>35657512
i'm gonna go the same way i came in: screaming, dirty and far away from the woman i love
>>
>Rent a machine gun
>Go out for a killing spree
>Keep doing it until a police or some random guy put me down

Don't die like a fucking pussy, faggots
>>
>charcoal grill in car
>sign on windows warning people of the potential danger
>get drunk as fuck
>listen to nice music
>pass out
>never wake up
>>
>>35658232
> implying cuts hurt that much
You never cut yourself did you? If you use a straight razor it stings, but it doesn't hurt that much. Everything just sort of darkens until you pass out and die, if you're lucky.

T. Unlucky person who was stumbled upon by some fucking hiker and is now being checked on constantly and not let outside alone.

Seriously, no method is fool proof, but make as sure as you can that you die the first time because people use it as an opportunity to virtue signal to high heaven. People I haven't heard a kind word from since puberty are concerned about my well-being all of a sudden.
Even if nobody cares, people will pretend.
>>
>>35660834
> wanting to die in normie town
Dying in nature is fucking based. I was never happier than when I was bleeding out in the woods and never sadder than I was when I woke up.
>>
File: DSC_1418.jpg (355KB, 1000x1498px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1418.jpg
355KB, 1000x1498px
>>35657512
I'm already doing it right now
>>
>>35662132
This

Plus, the only reason why severing your wrists has a repuatation as a non-proof method, is because of teenage girls who decide to cut their across their tendons in addition to the fact that they don't prepare the blood or use the right tools.
>>
>>35658221
hey, fellow murder-suicide bro
>>
>>35657512

Stop being an edgelord. It's not the mid 00's anymore. You are not going to cut yourself and watch the blood stream out of you lmao. You type like the typical 13 year old emo kid. We all know the proper procedure. Helium.

I personally am opting for decaptiation by train. I live by a train track within walking distance in a rural area. I'm just going to lay my head on the tracks in pitch darkness and go. I'll be wearing all black and shit. Hopefully the operator won't see me and be fucked up. I doubt it though. I bet a lot of animals get ran over by trains and they don't even notice it. I will be one of those animals. I will send a text before I do it so hopefully my organs are salvageable.
>>
>>35657512
surprising lack of hanging ITT
>>
Buy a tarp, put it on the floor to make cleanup easier, take a shotgun, blow my brains out.
>>
File: 38.jpg (201KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
201KB, 1000x1000px
don't do it senpai familia
>>
File: dungoofed.jpg (24KB, 340x258px) Image search: [Google]
dungoofed.jpg
24KB, 340x258px
1. Grab my insulin, tylenol and desert eagle and lots of gasoline
2. Swallow 50 extra strength tylenol downed with some alcohol
3.Drive out into the middle of fuck no-where
4. Drink more alcohol. Wait 1hr
5. Inject lots of insulin
6. pour gasoline inside the car
7. light the gasoline then quickly...
8. pop a glock in my mouth and make a brain slushie
Too bad I am too much of a pussy to do this.
>>
File: amtrak-berea-2.jpg (204KB, 1005x690px) Image search: [Google]
amtrak-berea-2.jpg
204KB, 1005x690px
For me, it is death by train, the best suicide method.
>>
>>35660420
Sounds good but dont actually wear the suit because you shit yourself when you die
>>
>>35664088
false, t. ghost
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.