[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly can't tell if I'm a Chad or not. "Cyborg"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1487566671698s.jpg (10KB, 174x238px) Image search: [Google]
1487566671698s.jpg
10KB, 174x238px
I honestly can't tell if I'm a Chad or not. "Cyborg" doesn't seem to cut it. I want an explanation from /r9k/.

>actually, literally autistic, mild speech impediment, serious sensory processing issues, stimming, ADHD, autism tiptoe walk, etc.
>5'8" and 108 lbs.
>actually use piss bottles sometimes, clothes frumpy and dirty most of the time, pick nose and spit loogies in public, smell like cigs and weed 24/7, often wear ratty New Balance sneakers falling apart at the seams, get food all over myself when I eat and don't notice for hours, smoke butts off the ground and out of ashtrays in plain view
>weeaboo with a huge /co/ streak; primary media diet is children's cartoons; musical taste often compared to a woman's
>daily 4channer for like a decade at this point, slob, floppy, awkward, etc.
>burp loudly in public

>somehow a pussy magnet on par with a harem protag since day 1; got a blonde ballerina gf on the first day of pre-k
>girls are nothing but nice to me and always have been; fucking showered with kindness and flirtation and support from these wonderful creatures my whole life for nothing in return and often at a cost to them
>free rides, copied homework, money, food, free drugs and cigs, etc.
>they go out of their way to accomodate my sensory issues and apologize without being asked if they make a loud noise or something instead of picking on me
>apparently I'm "cute" and flat-out get called an alpha

I know Chad can get away with anything, but I can't actually be Chad if I have every robot trait except virginity.

Explain this shit. Not even trying to humblebrag; this flies in the face of what I know from /r9k/ and is genuinely confusing to me. Apparently I'm hot shit or something. Is there a robo-chad?
>>
You're a faggot, there's your answer.
>>
>>35657415
honestly fuck off normi
>>
>>35657415
Females can become fond of males that pose no danger, even if they're "a little different"
>>
>>35657415

K... keep us posted. Your story is extremely interesting.
>>
>>35657415
>108 lbs
>chad
kek
>>
you're an autistic retard that got pity fucks. what's there to understand?
>>
>>35657415
Youll grow up and one day realize no one really gives a fuck.
You get pussy?
Oh yeah good for you man good luck.
>>
>>35657485
Yeah, I don't get it.

>>35657476
I don't wanna blogpost too often, though. It's shitty.

>>35657522
They're aggressive about it, though. I'd buy pity, but they actually seem thirsty for it and get all blushy and weird.

>>35657474
Whaddya mean?

>>35657537
I don't get it.
>>
>>35657415
You're a massive normie faggot exaggerating things.
>>
>>35657415
Let me sort it for you:
If you ever had a relationship, you are a normie. If you go out and don't feel any anxiety or apprehension, you are a normie, and judging by what you said, you are a fucking normie and need to stop posting ASAP or get out rererererererer3rere.
>>
>>35657415
are you sure they get to know you?
if not then of course they're gonna think you're the hottest shit until they really get to know the shit that you do..first impressions are literally everything

but this is coming from a gay robot
>>
>>35657415

>108lbs

what the fuck?
>>
>>35657415
You're autistic and it shows so they're being nice because they pity you. End of story. Don't trust your judgement you're fucking autistic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.