[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you actually care about anything, or do you only pretend to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 2444ajk.jpg (197KB, 707x371px) Image search: [Google]
2444ajk.jpg
197KB, 707x371px
Do you actually care about anything, or do you only pretend to care?

If your only pretending and are a hollow person inside than please tell me why you pretend to care about anything.
>>
>>35657037
no one cares about you OP
>>
File: IMG_4345.jpg (51KB, 744x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4345.jpg
51KB, 744x447px
>>35657037
It just fell into place moments ago, anon. I pretend to care because I want to care. Not very profound or moving and it took me years to figure out on my own but that's it.
>>
>>35657061
So then you care about caring. So you care, right?
>>
>>35657037
Generally, it's only in order to feel like my life is going somewhere and I'm not here for no reason.
>>
>>35657037
>Do you actually care about anything, or do you only pretend to care?

The only thing I think I can say I unironically care about is /r9k/

I spend all my time here, I kinda love this place
>>
>>35657071
No, I want to care but i don't care if I do end up caring. It sounds off but it's true. It's a small possibility but I'm not actively trying to do it, if it happens great,if not nothing changes.
>>
>>35657037
I pretend so that others have a life without worry. I take upon all the worry onto my shoulders for the better of everyone else.
>>
How do I know I'm not pretending? How do I know if I'm not fooling myself?
>>
People only pretend to care about something because they do care about something else. If they didn't care about anything, they wouldn't bother to pretend anything.
>>
>>35657037
Pretending, I have to take care of my mother, she is old and sick and no one else will take care of her. I feel obligated since she gave birth to me and all, but once she goes I'm probably gonna neck myself
>>
>>35657037
I care about fucking hunky tigers like in that pic op.
>>
>>35657037
If he's pretending, then that means he cares.
>>
File: IMG_0083.jpg (23KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
23KB, 600x384px
>Do you pretend to like things
Yes

>are you a hollow person
Yes

>why do you pretend to like things
Because pretending to be happy is better than being miserable
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.