[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just dropped out of uni. No direction with my BA whatsoever,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_668-14852122530061316825965.jpg (39KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_668-14852122530061316825965.jpg
39KB, 501x501px
Just dropped out of uni. No direction with my BA whatsoever, fucked up a year before that, parents are kicking me out in 24h. Where do I buy those pure helium gas tanks?
>>
>>35656878
you'll die eventually anon, if I were you I would see this as an opportunity. you have to leave, so why not go out and find something?
>>
>>35656878

What was your BA? I'm kind of in the same boat.
>>
If you're in good health with no medical issues, joining the armed forces usually gives people direction. Basically what I'm doing though I have some direction in what I want to do. I just need the structure the military provides as it's all ever known.
>>
>>35656878
Just sleep in your car pussy
>>
>>35656926
If I wasn't in graduate school I'd probably join the navy or something, I've been thinking about it lately. Armed forces are not a bad option OP
>>
I'm soon to be in that boat too, OP. I'm physically unable to join the armed forces, else I'd already would've joined. Almost to the point of just spending my entire savings on heroin or something and ODing a few miles out from town.
>>
>>35656903
Anon, I'm antisocial, depressed, and look like a murderer even though I'm a harmless autist.

>>35656926
I'm in shit health and terrible mental condition.

>>35656952
Even if the army would take me, I'm a wreck. Also I had a severe eye injury a year ago and if anything was to injure my left eye a little it'd rip open, and I've seen soldiers get pepper sprayed as part of training drill
>>
>>35656952
You can still join as an officer. I am working on majoring in MLS and joining whatever branch I think I'll fit in with. All I currently know is the Army lifestyle due to the places I grew up at.

The Army bumps you up to O3 if you join as a doctor. Yada yada.

If I had it my way, I'd enlist as a Hospital Corpsman if they can assure me in the contract that I'll be with the Fleet, or I'd enlist as an Option 40 as a 68W. Live life on the edge while I'm young.
>>
>>35657023
Soldiers don't get pepper sprayed. They do have to go through a CBRN gas chamber where they go without a gasmask. Some people are immune to the effects and just walk on by.

I guess try finding temp work and try working on self improvement, then see if the military will take you or if you can find opportunity elsewhere.
>>35657001
If I wasn't able to join up, I'd try finding a purpose elsewhere in life.
>>
>>35657030
I've been looking it up and I can join as a postdoc in a research division but I think I'd be in as a civilian, would probably see what I can do once I get my PhD.
>>
>>35657097
Army takes anything they can get. They give bonuses for folks with post bachelor education. If you got a PhD, I reckon you'd be bumped to O3 or O4 if you do well at Officer Development School. I think there's a new term for it though.
>>
>>35657206
Better just to kill yourself then become a subhuman.
>>
>>35657233
What are you on about? How do you "become" a subhuman?
>>
>>35656878
If you want to move to US, you can live in my car with me and my dog. He gets back seat tho. The passengers seat is fucking /comfy/ AF tho.
>>
>>35657247
Becoming a soldier is becoming subhuman.
Scum of the lowest orders.
>>
>>35656926
>usually

Key word here. Joining didn't do shit for me.

Now I'm back in college in my 30's. If I was smarter I would have got a degree 14+ years ago.
>>
>>35657275

I just might, friendo, though I doubt I'd manage to get all money necessary
>>
>>35657206
I'll have to look into it, being in the army with Trump as commander and chief would be pretty awesome desu senpai
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.