[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is hating jews an ironic joke or something? it seems like everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 14

File: wojak.jpg (15KB, 229x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
15KB, 229x246px
is hating jews an ironic joke or something?

it seems like everyone except me gets this, like how everyone seems to know a drug dealer except me somehow

I used to do tech support at a fancy private jewish school and they were just regular people. I don't get it

disclaimer: I'm not a jew
>>
>>35656849
Most of the people on 4chan who hate Jews have never met a Jew in their life and also a lot of other dumb shit.
>>
>>35656849
I don't hate Jews. I don't hate anyone. I don't think All or even most Jews are evil or bad people. But I do think most powerful evil people are Jewish and a large amount of Jewish people at least in recent history have been fucking with the average persons life.
>>
It's a meme you dip.

Seriously when people say "jews" they mean the zionists and rich jewish dynastys at the top. most jews are alright.
>>
They are unpleasant people IRL.
>>
>>35656872
>never met a Jew in their life
>never met a Jew in their life
wat
just like all the "racists" have never met a black person, right?
think you're getting this backwards

I think jews are sneaky and underhanded but intelligent and fun to hang out with as long as you never let them get shit by you, fwiw

I don't care much about the larger world
>>
Every jew ive met except one was a scumbag.

They're kind of like the asians: uptight, self righteous, elitist

yadda yadda
>>
>>35656944
This, I don't hate every single Jewish person (but quite a lot of them I would gas without a second thought) but the ones actively seeking to destroy you, your culture, and your country are the judaya

https://youtu.be/U9jajP3bi58
>>
>>35656967
>grew up in a protestant family
>tfw practically every friend-ish of mine growing up was a jews or an asian

this was because I was a piece of shit and they were who would put up with me because they were cunts too, then?

makes sense.
>>
For me it's more of a way of expressing my hatred for the corporate and government fucks who mess with every day people from behind the scenes. A lot of them happen to be Jewish, but I hate ones that aren't Jewish too. It's a metaphor of sorts. I don't hate normal everyday jews.
>>
>>35656849
I've known two Jews in my life. One was a substitute teacher, I liked, we played a "motivational" video in class and a kid held up a sign that said "Jesus loves you" and she said: "not me I'm Jewish". The other Jew I knew, was her son, me and my friend made fun of him when we took a field trip to a concentration camp. He was a kvetcher though.

All in all, I think the Jews have a nepotistic self centered culture that comes from being "the Chosen people". They should not be given the reigns of power because they hate Jesus, and don't like Western civilization as they tend to lean towards leftism.
>>
>>35656849
probably mostly non-religious jews and moderate jews. Do these kinds believe in "goyim"? That's one that bugs people when they learn it. Also they will probably get degrees and go out and get hired by jewish bosses (in group preference) which I don't see a problem with.
>>
>>35657070
>don't like Western civilization as they tend to lean towards leftism
Ehhhh
>>
File: 1453188775233.jpg (146KB, 640x730px) Image search: [Google]
1453188775233.jpg
146KB, 640x730px
>>35657131
>I don't have a problem with the chosen people goy
We're on to you, you'll be gassed soon enough don't worry
>>
File: 4987163518767.gif (2MB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
4987163518767.gif
2MB, 400x260px
>caring about someone's ethnicity more than whether they're a normie or not
>>
File: IMG_2508.png (241KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2508.png
241KB, 500x500px
They control the world's economy and America's media. If I weren't a more rational individual I would postulate that they're trying to make all the goyish races assimilate into one low-IQ, easily controlled brown race which doesn't pose a threat to Jewish dominance.
>>
File: Jewish.jpg (168KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish.jpg
168KB, 1300x866px
I myself am Jewish (ethnically, but not religiously). So I think that I can answer this question.

In my opinion, hatred towards the jews as a whole is generally justified. Most American jews are extremely opposed to nationalism, and genuinely think that muslims are better people than whites (in spite of the fact that the jews are often militant athiests). When muslims become too prominent in a country, the jews of that country just retreat to Israel (as the French jews have done).

The Israeli jews, ironically enough, are actually very nationalistic and against muslims, making them the opposite of most other jews. Nevertheless, Israel must be crushed to ensure that Jews don't have anywhere to run back to when they ruin the western countries that they have been running by importing millions of muslims. That way, theyd have a vested interest in not letting their country go to shit in the name of political correctness.

Quite honestly, I find it odd that you don't hate the jews at this point in time, leading me to wonder, why don't you hate the jews yet?
>>
>the boy who cried "jew": the thread
>>
>>35657254
I admire self-hating Jews.

It's amazing how ruthless and underhanded they are against their enemies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu
>>
>>35657358
I really don't know what that means originally
>>
>>35657246
>they control the media and economy
>low iq
>>
>>35657254

>most American jews are extremely opposed to nationalism

I don't hate a lot of people who are opposed to nationalism

>and genuinely think that muslims are better people than whites

I've never seen this reflected anywhere ever
>>
>>35656849
I'd say the majority are being ironic, while about 1/3 are serious.

In addition, if you see someone outside of /pol/ railing on about Jews, especially if the matter is completely unrelated, you can bet it's a raid.
>>
>>35657367
I never knew about this person before. How can they kidnap someone from a sovereign country and take them 2 thousand miles back to their country to be interrogated?

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!
>>
>>35657403
I am a jew. I see this shit everywhere, everyday. You're blind, you stupid goyim. You're the sort of fool who will let himself be guided to his own slaughter. Please do not reproduce.
>>
Jews like jew people. It's a real thing. Just wait till money is on the line for their inner Jew to come out.
>>
>>35657374
>Illiteracy

Jews control the media and economy.

They seem to want to convince whites to either breed with other races or not reproduce at all. That way, their offspring won't be smart enough to compete with the Jews.
>>
>>35657542
They're obviously not smart enough already, tinhat.
>>
File: 1444881424562.jpg (178KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444881424562.jpg
178KB, 469x600px
>>35657471
>most people ironically hate the jews
I fucking hate sympathizers like you. Remember robots, always kill a traitor before an enemy. Your kind will be among the first to go on the day of the rope
>>
File: opie-1.png (322KB, 610x694px) Image search: [Google]
opie-1.png
322KB, 610x694px
>>35657614
Oh more of this day of the rope nonsense.
>>
>>35657641
oh itll happen. mark my words. I almost hate jew sympathizers more than i hate jews
>>
>>35657648
Oh I'm sure. How goes the stockpile?
>>
>>35657648
I agree, without kike sympathizers they never would have gotten into the positions of power they're in. They're to blame as much as the jews
>>
>>35657611
If conditioned from a young enough age, you can teach people anything. Today's kids are being taught tranny nonsense.
>>
>>35657254
Hmm. In a world in which Israel was crushed, all the other Jews would probably be "crushed" as well. It's probably for the best to just get them all in Israel.
>>
>>35657648
R.i.p cornelieu, you were too good for this world
>>
>>35657710
but they won't go into israel until all whites are crushed, thus defeating the purpose of your suggestion.
>>
>>35657648
You're too much of a weakling to pose any real threat to anybody.

Don't blame the Jews because you're a worthless wretch living out of mummies basement.
>>
>>35657687
>If conditioned from a young enough age, you can teach people anything
Like the jews are involved in a global conspiracy to make whites breed with other races to lower their iq. Also, trannies. Somebody got to you early, didn't they?
>>
>>35657747
I am a jew you dumb cunt. If you knew even half of what I knew, youd be begging on your knees for the extermination to commence. Believe me.
>>
Lurk moar. Anyone who doesn't understand it hasn't been here long enough.
Hitler did nothing wrong, gas the kikes, racewar now.

I'm Jewish
>>
>>35657788
well damn, I never thought id be on this site long enough to see another jew here. How goes the fight against the kikes?
>>
>>35657773
Yeah sure Percival, you've got all sorts of dark knowledge.
>>
>>35657804
No, just practical knowledge. knowledge of the percent of jews involved in finance and politics, knowledge of how jews use the holocaust to get whatever they want, knowledge of how the jews in power detest nationalism and whites. But no. Apparently, as a nonjew whose met like 2 jews in his lifetime (neither of whom were in the power elite) you somehow know more than me, and everything I've seen is wrong because Rachael Maddow told you so. Please kill yourself, Adam.
>>
>>35657853
Check you out, super rping like a big boy.
>>
>>35657758
This is all shit I've observed.
>>
>>35657800
>Fight

Funny guy. Why would I shoot myself in the foot like that? Rampant nepotism and corruption is how I live the comfy neet life.
>>
>>35657883
Well pardon me, I was unaware I was speaking to a professional observer. The key is, keep it as vague as possible; all you need is reasonable doubt to sew the seed.
>>
>>35657853
>I've been brainwashed on /pol/ and have reads some antisemitic rants online
>I've been enlightened

You're about as knowledgeable as a flat-earther. And if you're really a Jew, than wew lad are you pathetic. Because if that's the case, no matter how self hating you are, the Naziboos are never going to see you as anything other than a subhuman.
>>
>>35656956
Jews are pretty hard to find in a lot of countries. I remember when calling someone jewish as an insult was popular at school, and it was because there was like only one jew in the whole school so it didn't feel bad
>>
>>35658011
>jews are hard to find
This. They make up way less than 1percent of the world's population.
>>
the "jews" aren't actually the jews, but the hidden shadow government that rules world from behind the scenes, who in turn pinned the blame on the jews as a demogrphic to present an enemy when needed.
This happened once before, after all.
>>
>>35658097
>now we're gonna talk about the "deep government"
>>
usually it's to refer to zionists, but normal jews are still mostly liberal (outside of isreal) which is absolute cancer.
>>
File: IMG_2610.jpg (56KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2610.jpg
56KB, 1067x600px
Jews >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Normies
>>
>>35658005
fools can never acknowledge their own failings. I don't even hate you. I just pity you and your ignorance.

also
>implying that I'm not already a subhuman
>>
>>35658231
wrong!
jews=normies
>>
>>35658231
I think Jews might just be really predisposed to austism, high functioning and otherwise. The more I think about it them being a bunch of high functioning autists seems to explain just about everything.
>>
>>35658305
>I hate jews and Jew sympathizers
>but not you, I pity you
Your stance softened quick. Did you just cum or something?
>fools can never acknowledge their own failings
Watch out buddy, thats a two way street.
>>
>>35658357
i don't particularly like you, but you're such an inferior creature that hating you would be like hating a parrot. What's even the point?
>>
>>35658305
If you're a subhuman than why haven't you kys yet?
>>
they support white genocide
>>
>>35658427
this.
everything else that apologists have said in this thread is irrelevant in the face of this fact.
>>
>>35658379
>I'm a jew
>I'm subhuman
>but i'm still superior than the white man
I really just wish you would make up your mind. Hate me or not, just stay consistent with your jibber jabber, numbnuts.
>>
>>35658441
im not superior to any white man, but you're probably not a white man, rendering what you just said irrelevant.
>>
>>35658427
>>35658434
>white genocide
Proofs?
>>
>>35658461
>doesn't believe I'm white
>"I'm totally a Jew you guys seriously I know secret jewy stuff that would blow your mind"
C-O-N-S-I-S-T-E-N-C-Y
>>
>>35658464
>what is msnbc
>what is cnn
>what is the anti-defamation league
>what is the southern anti-poverty law center
>what is mass immigration
>what is feminism
>>
>>35658487
in what way shape or form are those two things related? You're just trying to get bullshit bonus logic points by making up new rules in this argument so that you can declare yourself right.
>>
>>35656849
Jews are fucking awful and need to be erased. The only thing worse is muslims.
>>
File: KMvCNKn.png (77KB, 944x236px) Image search: [Google]
KMvCNKn.png
77KB, 944x236px
>>35658444
Don't think you'll have a chance to kill anyone but yourself now friend.

I hope you're using a proxy.
>>
>>35658510
>how are they related
Why should I take "who you are" seriously when you dismiss my identity when it becomes messy for your narrative.
Your opinions and identity are subject to invalidation.
>>
>>35658502
>unaware of what genocide means
Ok lad. Good talk.
>>
>>35658571
i dont care if you're white. You're still wrong.
>>
>>35658576
>displacing a group of people from their homelands
>creating chaos within an ethnic group
>not genocide

k
>>
>>35658577
And I don't care if you're a Jew, because you're wrong as well. Isn't this fun?
>>
>>35658596
yes, but you lack the experience of meeting as many jews as I have being that you're a white man, which invalidates your claims that you know as much as me about the Jewish plot
>>
>>35658588
>displacing a group and causing chaos=/=systematically murdering a race
Try again.
>>
>>35658631
There are several ways to commit genocide besides murder. Read Moar
>>
>>35658604
I believe you've met no jews, I believe your entire contribution to this thread is poorly crafted b8.
>>
>>35658642
Ok, give me some examples of non "cidal" genocide.
>>
>>35658650
Ok. Replacing the whites of a population with muslims who are hostile and attack whites and instigate war in huge numbers is in and of itself an attempt at genocide. Especially since ((they)) know what will happen when mass immigration is the norm.
>>
>>35658444
>>35658551
>deleted the reply

Oh I am laffin

RIP lad
>>
>>35658644
how could I prove my jewishness to you?
>>
>>35658663
I don't think it was deleted anon, I think the FBI erased it from the internet. Anon just got v&
>>
>>35658662
>>35658662
>jews replacing whites with their sworn religious nemesis
Sure laddy.
Also
>attempted genocide
>future
>no proof
Lel
So are the jews wanting whites to fuck the bownman, thus lowering our iq over a series of generations, or do they want to start a race war? This global conspiracy has been around for thousands of years, and this is the result? A scattershot "either or" situation with ZERO GUARANTEE that it will succeed? Boy oh boy.
>>
>>35658670
Post pics from your bar mitzvah.
>>
>>35658758
no, that would compromise my anonymity. What if I recite the shema for you?
>>
>>35658754
most of the jews doing this shit are secular jews who love muslims and hate israel, for the record.
>>
>>35658782
That doesn't really prove shit. Just post a redacted pic.
>>
>>35658831
Shema yisrael adonai elohanu adonai ehad
>>
>>35658796
>most of the jews are secular jews that ISIS will totally spare
>>
>>35658852
of course they won't spare them, but the jews are too stupid to realize that.
>>
>>35658849
toda raba
ani medaber ktsat ivrit
Thanks, Bing.
>>
File: 1485800379180.gif (18KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1485800379180.gif
18KB, 501x585px
>>35656849
>destroying the goyim's country and culture is an ironic joke, right?
>>
>>35658865
>jews are dumb enough to trust ISIS but still manage to rule the world
>>
>>35658889
I don't know what that means originally
>>
>>35658907
Well I guess Bing failed me again. Post pic of nose to prove jewishness
>>
>>35658900
there are many different types of intelligence in the world. Emotional reasoning can also override logic in many cases. (ex. immigrants aren't bad because it prevents another holocaust from happening). This logic is the same shit where people say "oh, this scientist with a high iq thinks transgenderism is real, so now you HAVE to respect my pronouns or you're dumb." Don't believe the lies, anon
>>
>>35658928
fuck off goy, I don't have to prove shit to you. I just find it dumb that you think all the people on this site who claim to be anti-jews jews are fake shills.
>>
>>35658939
So what your saying is a tiny percent of the less than one-percent of jews want a race war to...? What's the ends? Islam loses and is no longer religious majority? Islam wins and the west becomes a Muslim theocracy?
What's the next step of this fucking dynamite global scheme.
>>
>>35658952
Fake? Yes. Shill? No. You're a rp troll.
>>
>>35658980
whites are no longer a majority in their own country

as a result, "oppression of minorities and colonialism" ends. Thus ensuring world peace, a prevention of another holocaust of muslims and an end to racism.

Unfortunately, many jews I have talked to unironically believe this. I know it sounds too stupid to be true, but such is the nature of the jew's thought cycle. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
>>
>>35659003
why do you think anti-jew jews can't browse this site?
>>
>only grandmother is Jewish
>live in Israel
>was circumcised to beee "normal"
>people meme at me when they know
Ouch
>>
>>35659016
Stats. Whites are still a majority in all but DC, Texas, Cali, and someplace else. Are you talking about that info meme that was going around? The one with projected future demographics?
>>
>>35659045
why would they know that you're circumcised?
>>
>>35659051
im describing a future scenario as imagined by the jews, you illiterate cunt.
>>
>>35659029
No, I'm saying you're insincere and yapping for laughs.
>>
>>35659070
>every time you say the jews are evil you're trying to get laughs
>if I don't agree with all of your logic, it means your LARPing

this is what antifas actually believe. Take note, kids.
>>
>>35659065
>whites are no longer a majority in their own country
So what's missing from the above sentence to declare it a speculative statement?
>>
>>35659056
When they know I live in Israel.
Also cutfag
>>
>>35659101
you asked what the next step of the jews plan was. I answered your question, and you were too stupid to remember that my answer was a reply to your question, which is why you are now confused
>>
File: crab.jpg (22KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
crab.jpg
22KB, 600x315px
>>35659104
why not lie?
>>
>>35659088
>everything you type is an attempt to look provocative
This is what a troll sounds like, kids; take note.
>>
>>35659128
>disagreeing with jews is now provocative.

Why are you shilling so hard, anon. What do you expect you will gain from all of this?
>>
>>35656849
this same style of nonse was just on R9K

sage and go
>>
>>35659118
So what you meant was:
>whites will no longer be
>baseless specualtion
>heresy
Did I sum it up well enough?
>>
>>35656849
When /pol/ talks about jews, we don't mean regular jews, we mean zionists, the elite. I don't know how high the percentage of zionist jews is tho.
>>
>>35659143
>being an anti Jew Jew isn't provocative
Sure thing, buddy. You want to get back on topic?
>>
>>35659175
I was describing the scenario as they imagine it. Have you even passed freshman english class? Also, what part of what I said is speculation. America is roughly 40 % nonwhite (up from about 10 % nonwhite 6 decades ago). If trends continue, what will stop them from becoming a majority?
>>
>>35656849
>I used to do tech support at a fancy private jewish school and they were just regular people
>they were just regular people

Because you were around. They're taught to be nice to the goyim but at the same time to see them as beneath Jews.

I am not making this up.
>>
>>35659204
Post source pls.
>>
>>35659190
That's understandable, why not just say zionists then?
>>
>>35659199
>you're existence is provocative to me
>please get back on topic

this has to be trolling. There's no way that anyone can be this fucking stupid!
>>
>>35659269
America is 63 % white currently

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
>>
>>35659293
>attempt to look provocative
>attempt
Sure, lad. Should we just go further off track?
>>
>>35659349
you're implying im a fake though, which you already said you didn't care about earlier, thereby contradicting yourself. Besides, if you have something you want to say then say it. I'm all ears.
>>
>>35659306
>The Census Bureau projects a U.S. population of 417 million in 2060, which is a 38% increase from 2007 (301.3 million). However, the United Nations projects a U.S. population of 402 million in 2050, an increase of 32% from 2007. In an official census report, it was reported that 54.4% (2,150,926 out of 3,953,593) of births in 2010 were non-Hispanic white. This represents an increase of 0.34% compared to the previous year, which was 54.06%.
>In 1900 whites made up 64% of the population
A drop of 1percentage point in 117years. Whites make up 54% of births. Which is actually an increase.
Did you read your own source?
>>
>>35656849
>>35656849
It's a cultural thing
Jews are very insulated
Hell they spent so much time marrying each other and having kids that 3/10 Jews have rare genetically conditions
Yet all the Jewish journalist and actors are always talking about multiculturalism when they know it's the fastest way to poverty and the loss of culture
That's just an example and I don't have Jews, I also studied in a Jewish highschool since it was the best highschool around so I can tell you most Jews are just people, it's just the wealthy awful Jews seem to concentrate in groups, love in the same areas, work in the same places, etc
>>
>>35659382
I mean, to be honest I was just busting your balls because you were trying super hard. I didn't have any particular point except you're full of shit.
>tfw you realize you derailed thread
>>
>>35656872
It's the other way around, racist people are usually the ones with the most contact while people promoting multiculturalism live far away from anyone poor
>>
>>35659398
whites made up 90 % of the american population in 1920, with the other 10 % being african Americans. My source never said whites made up 64 % of the population in 1900, begging the question, did YOU read the source? and more importantly, what kind of crack are you smoking?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
>>
I started unironically hating Jews when I found out that Agatha looks down on the goyim. If even a dumb atheist liberal bitch can put up a cute act while secretly hating the non-Jewish, what's stopping every other Jew?
>>
>>35659125
Because if I say UK they'll want to meet or something and what if the person is from that country and I dont know the native language..
>>
>>35659489
Well shit, I saw 66million and misread 66percent. That's what I get for skimming, I guess!
>>
File: 1489703631659.jpg (314KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1489703631659.jpg
314KB, 1275x1650px
>in most positions of power in basically every western media and financial institution
>western media influence on society and children is disgusting and abhorrent (consumerism, degeneracy, celebrity culture etc)
>spam lobbyists at law and policymakers in order to ban "anti semetic" language, continue funding Shitrael for reasons unknown etc
>actively encourage racemixing in media and entertainment while strictly marrying within their own race
>muh holocaust

They kinda deserve to operate this world, if society at large is too retarded to actually do anything about them then they deserve to be treated like cattle.
>>
File: IMG_6728.jpg (30KB, 320x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6728.jpg
30KB, 320x459px
>>35656944
>>35656921

This. Most Jews are alright. It's just every Jew that's involved in media, politics or finance is a scumbag and every scumbag in politics, media and finance always turns out to be Jewish. I'm sure there are some good Jews, hypothetically. I've never met or heard of a good Jew.
>>
>>35659779
It seems like the one percent you're referring to is actually "the 18%". And 36% of Hindus are also in the 1/18%. And Hindus make up .18% of the population.
>>
>>35656849

Jews are generally progressive and have senior positions in banking, finance and media organisation. Also if you look at a lot of progressive non-profits, Jews.

I'm a birtbong and don't really care but America would be literally better off without them.
>>
>>35656849
Please go away JIDF.
>>
>>35656849
All the /pol/ shit was a meme until redditards took I to heart
>>
>>35656849
I'm a jew and even I get it, we can be sneaky insular and a lot of us look weird. I'm also part white/ anglo from my father's side so I look normal, but some family members...
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.