[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you are content to just simply be yourself and don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Lao-Tzu-Biography-ILH1-300x273.png (124KB, 241x272px) Image search: [Google]
Lao-Tzu-Biography-ILH1-300x273.png
124KB, 241x272px
When you are content to just simply be yourself and don't compare or compete, everyone will respect you.
>>
The highest good is like water.
Water gives life to the ten thousand things and does not strive.
It flows in places men reject and so is like the Tao.
In dwelling, be close to the land.
In meditation, go deep in the heart.
In dealing with others, be gentle and kind.
In speech, be true.
In ruling, be just.
In business, be competent.
In action, watch the timing.
No fight: No blame.
>>
That's not true, nobody respects me at all and all I do is b urself
>>
>>35656559
obviously you are still constraining yourself
being shy is not "being yourself" it is hiding your nature.
>>
>>35656532
We are all actors anon.
>>
>>35656590
No, not shy. You're just wrong.
>>
File: 845844hnuiyu78787892.png (339KB, 1165x494px) Image search: [Google]
845844hnuiyu78787892.png
339KB, 1165x494px
>>35656532
False. No one will notice or care. People who say such things from experience are subconsciously showing off without realizing it.

However, not comparing and competing are important parts of developing what I call an internal compass of self worth. The result is that you can choose to be happy regardless of your circumstances and are indifferent to external validation.
>>
>>35656532
you're cute
I bet junior year is going to be a big one for you
>>
>>35656532
Because I'll realize I wasted the gift of life on my death bed.
>>
My father and mother left me a good living;
I need not envy the fields of other men.
Clack--clack-- my wife works her loom,
Jabber, jabber, goes my son at play.
I clap hands, urging on the swirling petals,
Chin in hand, I listen to singing birds.
Who comes to commend me on my way of life?
Well, the woodcutter sometimes passes by.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.