[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want friends. I want some anons to hang out with on the weekends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: crying.jpg (73KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
I want friends. I want some anons to hang out with on the weekends and play poker while drinking and getting high. Every weekend we'd meet up and all bring a new craft beer or something like that, maybe every once in a while someone would bring something real fancy, or I could and the fellow anons would be like "Hell yeah anon you brought that!"

We'd play poker with fake chips and just laugh and complain about our jobs or lack of NEETbux, whichever applied

We'd leave our meeting place and walk down the street to a local bar and all get a round of shots and have our own group encouraging each other to take shots and down a pint, not caring about the normies surrounding us because we have each other

I want some friends to play xbox with in real life. Like back when I was a kid that one time when I actually had friends and they invited me to sleep over at their house and we played halo. I only got a few turns at the controller but I didn't care because we were playing together watching taking turns

I want to have friends again like back in 4th grade, I honestly am about to just start crying.

I didn't know it was going to turn out like this. How could I have known, how could I have imagined my life would turn out like this? Complete social isolation

I just want some friends
>>
It's not really possible to make friends post school/university.

You fucked up, anon. Welcome to hell.
>>
>>35656086
I'm sorry you're feeling that way anon. You sound like you would make a great friend
>>
>>35656103
Shut up you autistic fool.
It comes down to just getting into social situations. I felt like this back in NY so I said fuck it all, packed my shit in my Subaru and moved 14 hours south where I knew no one. This was a year and a few months ago. As of now I have a small group of friends and a girlfriend who I met at random shows and bars.
You don't have to know friends your whole life for them to be good friends
>>
>>35656217
Well if you're American and you have access to all those enormous cities then you might have a chance, I'm not American though, our culture is vastly different here (Italy)
>>
>>35656086
I know that feel anon.

Right now I'm living right in the middle of the bar/restaurant/cafe district in my city - every day I walk home past laughing crowds of people sitting in the setting sun drinking craft beers with their mates, later in the evening the streets are full of flirting couples drinking overly elaborate cocktails or sharing bites from plates of creative Asian food, on weekends it's old friends catching up over brunch or hungover lads swapping tales of the night before.

I wish I had someone to do this with.
>>
>>35656086
>>35656491
Where do you lads live? I'd be your friend
>>
REEE I WILL DO THIS.
EUROFAG HERE .
POST CUNTS.
>>
File: 134135315.jpg (207KB, 1024x581px) Image search: [Google]
134135315.jpg
207KB, 1024x581px
>be neet
>get an open wound that gets infected
>dont give a shit.png
>watch anime and play video games for 1 month
>1 month later
>check wound
>its still there

what the fuck do i do now /r9k/?
>>
File: 1472933815176.png (183KB, 4496x4328px) Image search: [Google]
1472933815176.png
183KB, 4496x4328px
>>35656245
im Italian and i never needed to make friends because my family is so big! i have 2 brothers ans a bunch of cousins my own age, i just hang out with them and their friends, being a Terrone is great
>>
>>35656536
Melb, Aus
>>
>>35656718
Damn, being a robot there must be suffering. I live in NY
>>
>>35656627
Is it painful?
Are you diabetic?
Where is it?
What's it look like?
How'd you get it?
Does it look infected?
Any change?
Is the limb hot, cold, swollen, discoloured, unusual in any other way?
>>
>>35656086
you have to put up some money to play poker or what's the point
>>
>>35656086
You need a job and spare cash to do any of those things.
>>
>>35656086
I want close friends, I've always been able to meet new people and make a good first impression, but I've never been able to really get past that. I have trouble forming deep relationships with people.

I'd love nothing more than a few close bros that'd do shit with me at least once a week. Something as simple as hanging out to get lunch and doing the usual banter or have a game of cards at night while we chat away.

I only really hang out with my friends at school, I guess it's why I look forward to school.

I feel bad for you OP, I hope you find someone. I guess the easiest way is to find real hobby and go from there. Coworkers is a start I guess...
>>
>>35656086
Yeah me too, unfortunately I'm incredibly isolated, so even old friends/classmates that don't have families I feel alienated from because of my terrible neet life. I live by Madison wi if anyone wants to get a game going.
>>
>>35656772
>Damn, being a robot there must be suffering.
So much. It's just Chads or SJWs as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>35656781
i dont feel shit no nerves there i guess
i m not diabetic
its in my lower back
it looks like shit and bloody
its a bit red, lots of blood recently. Used to be lot of bacterial stuff comming out, now just blood

suprised i have not gotten blood poisoning and died
>>
>>35656916
I'd even drive an hour or two for a hang. I like games, poker, board games, maybe video games.
email me if you're somewhere around the area and need friends.
[email protected]
>>
>watch that 70s show to simulate having friends
Fuck man I'm so lonely
>>
>>35656086

I want friends too but let's be realistic. If you force it, it's going to be awkward as fuck.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.