[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have this problem? My dad is really really annoying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3298.jpg (28KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3298.jpg
28KB, 229x220px
Does anyone else have this problem? My dad is really really annoying

>he burps every 30 seconds
>he's always sucking his drool back in his mouth
>he farts just as much as he burps
>he constantly walks by my room doing all this late as fuck at night
>he's constantly grunting breathing and panting hard

I mean he's really making these annoying noises a lot
>>
>>35655769
He's having a heart attack call nine eleven
>>
He's trying to annoy you to the point that you move out. He obviously can't ground you because you never go out or bring anybody home, so he's doing his best.
>>
>>35655769

holy fuck and i felt so alone

yes

why is he so fucking disgusting? why does he have to fart so loudly during dinner? fuck I hate him
>>
>>35655769
>tfw dad stands in front of the door of my room and listens to what I'm doing, to try to find something he can walk in on me and kick me out of the house for
>>
>>35655769
Why don't you leave then? Its his house.
>>
>>35656035
I want to go somewhere far away I'm so sick of the area I live in
>>
File: 1488793747073.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488793747073.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
my dad was the embodiment of that. made weird noises and shit. now he's dead and i can only sympathize with him. im him. one day ill probably be making the noises he was making, and when i do, i sure hope a younger, shittier version of me is not there, ready to be disgusted at me.

every time i think of my dad i regret having felt what you feel, op.
>>
File: disgruntlement.jpg (167KB, 506x410px) Image search: [Google]
disgruntlement.jpg
167KB, 506x410px
>>35655769
My grandpa's the same way. I went to disney world with him and my sister a couple years back and we literally got kicked out of the big bear jamboree theater because his idle noises were bothering other people.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.