[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're the only person on /r9k/ who has actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

File: 1365305676688.jpg (36KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1365305676688.jpg
36KB, 466x700px
>tfw you're the only person on /r9k/ who has actually killed a man.
>>
>>35655139
alright I'll bite. Whats the stroy
>>
>>35655139
sorry to burst your bubble cupcake but youre not, not everyone here is a sheltered first world child
>>
Elaborate please, I'm interested.

$&$&$&$&dgdhdhdhhd
>>
>>35655213
>>35655255
I farted on the train, and the smell was so suffocating and toxic that it triggered an asthma attack in the man next to me me, and he choked to death on his own spit

Devilish, I know. BRAAAAAAAAP
>>
File: theyrereadingthis.jpg (38KB, 426x960px) Image search: [Google]
theyrereadingthis.jpg
38KB, 426x960px
I definitely have not, why do you ask?
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (989KB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
989KB, 3088x2320px
>>35655139
Usmc grunt here. You're not the only one
>>
>>35656097

hu u kil?
>>
You edgy faggots. You guys need to be gassed, along with narcissistic assholes
>>
>>35655300
>lazia
what the fuck. get out, normie.
>>
File: 4L_D9PpmE5n.jpg (559KB, 2048x1229px) Image search: [Google]
4L_D9PpmE5n.jpg
559KB, 2048x1229px
>part-time street pharmacist
>some nigger junkie i know robs me with a gun
>have a goon put rat poisin in his coke
He disappeared so im sure he died
Does this count?
>>
>>35655139
Oh yeah, but are you man enough to kill a woman? Or to torture and isolate her until she demands that sweet blissful death only for you to save her from brink of death and go all sensitive sweet guy giving her hope only to crush it and give her a bitter taste of cock then in turn make her giving up life and thinking being a vegetable?
>>
>>35656876
>does that count
I guess technically/legally it would, but it's a pussy way to kill someone
>>
>>35655139
I've known murderers. They're usually like other people except for that one thing. It's a terrible thing, to take another man's life.
>>
>>35656876
Super Fake and super gay.
>>
>>35656911
>Murderers: Just like normal people, except they murder.
>>
A few years ago, I was driving with a bunch of friends and we were somewhat drunk after a night out. It was dark and we were driving on a section of the road where there were very few lights. We fucking struck an illegal Mexican laborer who was crossing. He smelled like blood and sweat, but also like cheap beer. He was also drunk. He wasn't quite dead, just horribly mangled. He lost all the skin on his back and he was partially scalped. His shirt was supposed to be white but it was covered in grease stains and soaked red. The angles of his right leg and shoulder were all wrong. I saw the white yellow of bone.

In the space of two minutes, I told everyone to get back in the car. I took out the huge gallon water in the back and cleaned the blood out of the windshield and grill. He croaked something but we just left anyway. No one wanted to get slammed with a DUI and vehicular manslaughter. I know he died because they put up those street memorials with flowers over the weekend.

None of us ever talk about it. I've only told my brother when I was having a nervous breakdown and was drinking once.
>>
Killed one in self defence
Doesnt bother me at all dont even think about it
>>
>>35657050
Because they are. You probably know a murderer. People are capable of terrible things when pushed or provoked.
>>
>>35656097
Deemt this nigga jawline on point.
No homosexual.

Why are you on this board?
U a tfngf ass boi?
>>
>>35657261
No, I wasn't saying you were wrong. I just thought it sounded funny when I actually thought about it. Since... you know, that's kind of most murderers, assuming they don't want to get caught.
>>
Killed three in Afghanistan. It's strangely easy and happens so quick.
>>
>>35656901
There are no rules in war.
Spiking drink and drug is the espionage war.
>>
>>35657098
Turn yourself in, you fucking scummy shitbag.
>>
File: monsoon.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
monsoon.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>35655244
>You weren't the only one to grow up on the killing fields, JACK!
>>
>>35657387
If that person hadn't come here illegally maybe they'd still be alive.
Can't get mad at someone for stopping a crime
>>
File: 1481446744289.png (348KB, 555x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481446744289.png
348KB, 555x600px
>>35655139
I stabbed some one to death in highschool once.
It happened in an alley way and it was all the school buzzed about for awhile.
I was a bit scared, but as time went on i relaxed and nothing came of it.

it felt so good and i would do it again if i was given another easy opportunity
>>
>>35657387
I can't afford to go to jail. I support my elderly and infirm parents. I have a fiancee who would be fucking devastated to find out her perfect man is a fucking killer.

My brother said to never tell anyone what I did. I have a duty to my family. I have a duty to my friends. It was a drunk Mexican anyway, what the fuck did it matter? But it matters to me. It eats away at me if I don't find something to do. What if someone turns soft and turns themselves in? I've also thought about killing myself to escape the guilt. You never stop thinking about it. I tore someone out of this existence, pulled their screaming soul out of their body and into the void. What right did I have to do that? What right did I have to let him die on that road, perhaps suffering for hours later?

Fuck man.
>>
>>35657504
Dude do you know the FBI monitors this site
>>
>be me
>walking home at night after buying my daily grub so that I can sit inside all day tomorrow until night again
>man confronts me on the way home
>dark part of the trail
>flicks his knife open, I can see the blade shining in the light of the distant street lamp
>tells me to hand my wallet over
>In this moment I realize that there is no room for weaklings in nature
>dog eat dog world we live in
>if I let this man mug me, I will forever be a failure and disgrace to the advancement of the human race
>I softly start singing the song that plays at the end of each cowboy bebop episode
>I start running full sprint in my limited edition sonic Nike running shoes
>my trenchcoat is flapping like a cape behind me and my fedora flies off my head, does cool flips through the air
>a few feet away from the guy I scream as loud as I can before doing a jumping kick thing that I've seen in the anime I watch at home
>mugger puts out his knife and I land on him and his knife
>miss the kick
>he disembowels me before spitting on me and calling me a dweeb faggot
>as I lay there, I whisper all the anime I've ever watched and my waifus name between each one
>mugger pulls my head up to his so that his mouth is right at eardrum pretty much
>can hear his breath and his voice is extremely loud and crisp as it penetrates my eardrum like Pico's penis did to Chico's anus in boku no pico
>He says "your waifu is shit" before socking me bretty good in the mouth
>teeth are smashed in
>I die like Spike Spiegel on cowboy bebop
>a heroic death
>>
>>35657504
A drunk man, randomly crossing a road at night to illegally come to this country.
You had no idea who he was and what his intentions were but whatever they were they werent pure.
Honestly i can tell you are a good guy, but if you tell anyone, even a close friend that wasnt there, it will ruin your life.
I can tell anon, that isnt what you want.
>>
>>35657590
Go back to /pol/, you ignorant prick. Illegal migrant workers are not wicked because they break an arbitrary law. (The murderer was driving drunk, but that doesn't matter because he's a legal citizen?) They're actually selfless, putting themselves at risk to help their family. The guy's family probably doesn't even know what happened to him if they're still in Mexico.
>>
>>35657563
I live in a huge metropolitan area so they can't ever trace a specific killing to me. In a 50 mile radius, hundreds of them happen every year. They can't just connect me to a random H&R without solid evidence.

>>35657590
He didn't look like a drug dealer or a cholo. He looked like a laborer. He wore a backpack they usually keep their lunch in. His jeans had paint on them and he had on Timberland work boots.
>>
>>35657715
So you think an illegal Mexican walking the streets drunk at night is a day laborer? You must not get many beaners whete you are from idiot.
>>
>>35657715
This logic makes no sense.
You are rationilazing some one breaking into our country as an "arbitrary law" when in fact if he had nothing on his record to hide he wouldnt be coming to this country illegally.
I dont even browse pol, you are straw man picking labels and throwing it at any one you dissagree with.
>>35657720
You dont know why he decided to just break a federal law? Is that what you are saying?
He may have been a laborer we may never know, but alot of the time those back packs could be filled with something other than bag lunches if you catch my drift.
>>
>>35657504
How the fuck do you even know he was an illegal?
What if he was a legal Mexican?
>>
>>35657852
Hey you
>>35657760
This anon is most likely from california, where illegal immagrant have caused murders before.
Its not like a rare occasion man, these things happen and its not because our country is oppressive.
Its because these are vicious spychopaths being let in this country unregulated.
No back round check, and he can bring whatever he has with him in mexico, a gun or two, some meth, whatever.
These people dont get searched when they cross the illegally and it costs peoples lives.
>>
>>35657933
I'd like to know this as well. For all we know the guy might've been born in the US.
>>
>>35657859
When he was dying, he just became warm meat. I don't care why he was here or how he got here. He never gave me a cause to hurt him. We're all just trying to survive one way or another in this world. I don't know if you can understand that this is something that transcended my prejudices or political beliefs, but at the end of the day, he was a fucking human being. He wasn't a meme, some dirty Pablo who shit up street corners and steal bikes. He was flesh and bone and memories and he had a family and friends who will never know why his killers never stopped. Ignore his skin color for one moment, okay? When I think about that mangled body on the road, I don't think to myself I killed a Mexican. I killed a fucking person. He could've been any other race or minority grouup and I'd still feel shitty as fuck like I do now.

Anyways, I'm out. Goodnight, Anons. I don't know if you guys believe in God, but if you do, keep me in your prayers. I don't think God's going to take mine.
>>
>>35657957
Your argument is basically that its justified because he was an illegal immigrant, which we aren't entirely sure of. There's no way to know he was illegal just by looking at him.
That anon was still drunk driving. What if he had hit and killed someone else? What if he killed a child?
>>
>>35657933
This, now that I think about it

>>35657590
>>35657715
Look, maybe I'm retarded but I'm not exactly a huge fan of illegal migrants. I don't expect that he was some sort of saint, but I don't expect that from anyone. I understand that he broke a law and that he should be punished for that, but to bleed to death, mangled and lying in the street just doesn't seem like justice to me.

I sure as hell don't wanna go like that.
>>
>>35657098
>walking home after a hard day of work to my family
>construction is back breaking so I grab a beer on my way home
>crossing a road like normal
>car comes out of nowhere
>I try to avoid it but the drunk idiot driving swerves the same way I wove
>next thing I know I'm lying on the ground
>there are needles in my back
>my leg doesn't feel right
>blood everywhere
>driver gets out
>I'm too stunned and in pain to say anything
>try and ask for help but it won't come out
>see him get back into his car
>wish I'd never gotten an American citizenship and stayed in Mexico with my family
>>
Mexico must be a complete shithole if people try and leave it to get to AMERICA of all places.
>>
>>35658092
Is this another one of your liberal fairy tales?
>>
>>35657504
>I have a fiancee who would be fucking devastated to find out her perfect man is a fucking killer.
Normalfags proving once again that they're the scummiest people on earth. I can't believe these are the kinds of people who come here to laugh at virgins to make themselves feel better. Literal fucking murderers
>>
>>35658032
Well i was going to ask anon why he thought it was an illegal, if he lives nesr the border or what not, but it seems he posted his last and took off.
Either way i feel nothing for the bastard.
I wasnt there and i wouldnt have given two shits if i were.
Personally i think you bringing up
>what if it was a child?
Is total bullshit, what fuck is wrong with you?
What the hell would YOU think if some one ran over a child?
Youre just changing the subject really and you are making this all about morals and shit.
I presumed from the guys post a suspicious guy was walking into the country drunk with nothing but a backpack.
Something that is known to be done by drug traffickers and cartels.
>>
Can we have a crime and punishment thing going on here?
>>
File: getaspook.jpg (158KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
getaspook.jpg
158KB, 496x496px
>>35658120
>muh liberals
Try again fampai.
Liberals and you right wing faggots are equally dumb.
The person who killed someone shouldn't be ashamed of hiding it. Rationalising it by saying it was an illegal is fucking pathetic though.
>>
>>35658166
>What the hell would YOU think if some one ran over a child?
I think drunk driving is wrong no matter what, unlike you who seems to think its justified it you hit the "right" person
>Youre just changing the subject really and you are making this all about morals and shit.
No I'm just showing your bias
>I presumed from the guys post a suspicious guy was walking into the country drunk with nothing but a backpack.
>Something that is known to be done by drug traffickers and cartels.
So if someone looks suspicious, they deserve to be mangled and left to die in the streets by some drunk asshole? You sound like a psychopath.
>>
>>35658032
Read this post
>>35657859

This was a text filled comment that is original
>>
>>35658230
There is no proof the guy was illegal. Just because anon says he is means nothing. You can't tell someone is illegal just by looking at him
>>
>>35658222
One less murdering spychopath killing people in my state is fine by me.
If this makes me a spychopath so be it.
I dont know who you are but you are ignorant of underground criminals in cartels and what not.
If this guy was some one like that then good riddance, he was most likely a filthy evil person.
If anon just so happened to run over some drunkard walking around a highway for whatever reason then i say godspeed to the poor bastard.
>>
>>35658269
I second this, the guy was pretty suspicious just walking around bumfuck no where at that time of night.
I personally think it was deliberate and he was a criminal seeking asylum in the states (assuming it was by the border).
If he was just another dude, normal totally not a criminal then hey thats really a shame but thats life sometimes.
The wrong people die all the time.
>>
>>35658269
>I dont know who you are but you are ignorant of underground criminals in cartels and what not.
Some random fucking construction worker in the US is not in the cartel. YOU are the one who is uninformed here, you stupid fuck. He may have even be living here legally.
>If anon just so happened to run over some drunkard walking around a highway for whatever reason then i say godspeed to the poor bastard.
Why do you blame the mexican for walking around drunk, but don't give a shit about anon driving drunk? The drunk driver is clearly putting more people in danger.
>>
>>35658254
Youre right and well also never know why he was drunk walking across a highway at midnight.
Must of been a real nice guy ;_;
>>
>>35658320
Yeah and I'm sure the drunk driving normalfag who killed him was a real saint too
>>
>>35658307
You also dont know hes a construction worker.
We are both just trying to spin the story around so it fits a certain narrative.
I just dont believe why a guy would walk around a highway drunk for no reason.

Yes he was drunk and hes gonna live with the fact he killed some one the rest of his life.
I already acknowledged this, what do you want me to say?
He deserves the electric chair.
He certainly doesnt seem like a bad person, he made a dumb mistake just like thousands of other people like me and you.
And the drunk mexican walking around a highway at midnight.
>>
>>35658355
I guess so but I still don't understand why you're excusing drunk driving.
>>
I killed a robber once. Shoot him twice with my fathers pistol, he was black and my same age. I went the other room and called the police, I could only hear him gargle chocking on his own blood until he stopped a few minutes after.
>>
File: 1486238293360.png (165KB, 353x348px) Image search: [Google]
1486238293360.png
165KB, 353x348px
>>35658365
>he made a dumb mistake just like thousands of other people like me and you.

Then finish reading my post and stop implying.
>>
>>35655139
COOL BRO
(YOU)
TAKE IT
GO ATTENTION WHORE SOMEWHERE ELSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Whenever race is brought up be sure some normie liberal will come and fight an entire thread of anons just to say
>he dindu nuffin!
>>
>>35658476
If anyone is a normalfag here its the drunk driver with a fiancee.
>>
>>35658500
THREAD IS DEAD LIBKEK GO HOME
>>
>>35658539
>this is the average /pol/ poster
>>
Ive aborted a boy i was supposed to have.
>>
>>35657098
>not even an anonymous ambulance call
kill yourself
>>
>>35655139
I think I kill a lot of people. I'm an H dealer and every batch I release to the streets I change a couple bags with bags of fentanyl so that ppl OD on purpose. It works because junkies think my shit is so powerful it'll kill you, so they try to find it and come back for more. This literally has made my income and profit raise significantly over the last few months.
>>
>>35657460
story? hard to believe nothing happened
>>
>>35658580
Isn't killing your clients sort of bad for business?
>>
>>35658269
Dude, it's spelled psychopath you neckbearded trumposexual
>>
>>35658580
i don't really believe you, but if you are telling the truth I am curious. fentanyl is dosed in the microgram range. a bit that fits on the end of a pin would kill you. Do you have a microgram scale or do you just sprinkle it in, you fucking loser? Goddammit you don't have to kill junkies to get customers. Just having pure shit that you warn is pure is enough, and being consistent.
>>
>>35658476
>/pol/tards literally saying someone didn't do anything wrong because he ran over a mexican
>don't see the irony that they themselves are the dindus in this situation
>>
>>35658836
lmao ikr? I know a lot of immigrants commit crimes but their confirmation bias in this situation is fucking off the rails. Sometimes I agree with white nationalists but this shit is retarded. Some drunk idiot kills a guy and they just try and justify it with fantasies that he was in a cartel, cuz he had brown skin. Brown skin is just a canvas for all yr nightmares, polfags
>>
Murderer anons, what's it feel like to kill someone?
>>
>>35657098
Almost sounds like my great uncle who was hit and runned recently. He was legal. A US citizen, but yes a drunk.
>>
File: dfghdfghges.jpg (6KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
dfghdfghges.jpg
6KB, 213x237px
>>35657504
well man... you are sharing this secret on one of the most monitored websites on the www

every post and ip is logged. not even facebook is this much under surveillance

if u were on 4chan long enough you would know this

were the (you)'s worth it?
>>
rapist anons, hows it feel?
>>
File: 1487770032898.jpg (19KB, 144x151px) Image search: [Google]
1487770032898.jpg
19KB, 144x151px
>>35658166
>Personally i think you bringing up
>>what if it was a child?
>Is total bullshit, what fuck is wrong with you?
>Youre just changing the subject really and you are making this all about morals and shit.
You mean just like you're doing with this "muh cartels" shit?
How do /pol/fags have no fucking self-awareness?
>>
>>35658174
You're not a centrist are you?
>>
File: waitasec.png (250KB, 526x572px) Image search: [Google]
waitasec.png
250KB, 526x572px
>>35659399
Even worse
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Stirner
>>
>>35658829
Heroin dealers frequently cut H with fentanyl, it's cheap as fuck and you get a similar high with less product. The side effect is that yes, it leads to a boom in overdoses. There have been cases where people have died before they could get the needle out of their arm.
>>
>>35659647
how do you know they used fentanyl , is it common shit .or should i just ask the seller .
>>
>>35659647
what happens if you just inject fentanyl ?
>>
>>35657098
Oh well. Shit happens Anon.
>>
Anons if you were killed by a drunk driver and could haunt him from across the grave, how would you punish him?
>>
>>35660116
Poop on his chest
>>
>>35659954
you die, it's impossible to inject pure fentanyl in a safe dose outside of a hospital. It only takes a drop of fentanyl to make heroin much stronger, it doesn't make the heroin feel better, just makes you more drowsy.
>>
File: tomswallpapers.com-17941.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
tomswallpapers.com-17941.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtNPotN_1s
>>
>>35659928
yeah i know its totally frequent i just don't really believe this kid for some reason. and if he is telling the truth i wanna verify just how bad this whole fent thing is. Like knowing if any of these shitbag dealers even know what a microgram scale is. You can't just sprinkle fent in shit goddammit. fucking dumbass dealers discovering the darknet is the worst thing ever.
>>35659647
you can do reagent tests but those aren't entirely accurate. there's almost no way to tell other than guinea pigging someone else. darknet shit has reviews so is more reliable
>>
>>35656664
0311 rifle man. Got blown up and blown up.

>>35657306
I'm on here cause. . You ever seen the movie taxi driver? That's me, the violent robot
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.