[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn time travel back 500+ years and reveal the secrets of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1464548486998.png (170KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1464548486998.png
170KB, 200x199px
>ywn time travel back 500+ years and reveal the secrets of the universe to dumb savages and become a living prophet to the people of earth
i have had this autistic fantasy for years now.
>>
They'd probably imprison you for insanity unless you can construct the futuristic devices
>>
You would not be able to communicate with them. You would likely be murdered by religious or superstitious people.

You can't convince them of shit if they cannot understand you.
>>
>>35654932
Then they'd stone you to death for witchcraft or something.
>>
>>35654882
Me too except for me its bringing some sort of stereo and blasting dubstep to make them think the world is ending
>>
>>35654882
Nice imagination. Thats a good thing. Write a story about it, why the fuck not.
>>
>>35654882
Youre too dumb for this world, why do you think youd be better off in a world without modern luxuries? Your fantasy is retarded and if you really want to live your stupid camelot black knight fantasy then join the peace corps or some dumb shit
>>
>>35655007
Not if you worked for a king or something constructing them devices that puts them decades ahead of their competition.

But I highly doubt that OP has the technical and logistically expertise to pull it off.
>>
>>35654977
500 years is not THAT much time. The main world languages haven't changed that much in that period of time. You'd sound retarded to them and slang wouldn't match up at all, but an English speaker would be able to get by in 1617 england
>>
>>35655112
>500 years
>1617
math is important anon
>>
>>35655053
i could easily draw a simple schematic of a piston or jet engine, i can even mine some uranium and demonstrate its radioactive qualities.
>>
>>35655154
Fuck I traveled 100 years too far back. I'll be going back to 2117 now. Cowabunga (or whatever you simpletons say nowadays)
>>
>>35655205
>draw simple schematic
>when nobody alive would know the complex one

And where would you get this uranium, exactly? It's not just lying out in the open. You'd need heavy machinery for digging that wouldn't even have been invented yet
>>
1500s were probably not a very pleasant time. Aside from being able to show a few scholars how to do linear algebra and calculus and maybe some chemistry, there wouldn't be much you could show them, since they wouldn't have the information required to do anything g with what you showed them. All you could really do is set them on the path to discovering the technology required to bring about the modern enlightenment slightly faster. For instance, you could try to teach them about quantum mechanics, but nobody would know wtf you're talking about.
>>
>>35654882
Y-y-you see, simple man, t-t-this is a *waaaaaiiiiiiiffffffuuuuuuu* from what we en-en-enlightened folks call *aaaaaannnnuuuuuuummmmaaaaaaaiiiiiii*

>instantly killed
>>
>>35655699
what if i get to take something with me?, like a car, even a 1990s plastic shitbox would blow their minds.
mabey a 4x4 because roads don't exist yet.
what about a fucking harrier jet. i have goosebumps now imagining this.
>>
>>35655740
They would have you stoned to death for heresy or witchcraft.
>>
>>35655740
Why are you (you)ing me for this?

I was just mocking your roboticity
>>
>>35655699
I really wished this happened IRL tbqh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.