[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i think im ready to go i cant handle living like this much longer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1458452507042.jpg (177KB, 852x581px) Image search: [Google]
1458452507042.jpg
177KB, 852x581px
i think im ready to go
i cant handle living like this much longer
i've been here for about 4 years and its the only thing that makes me happy anymore
tell me the fastest way to die and i'll do it
thank you so much for always being here robots
>>
>>35653935
Gun is fastest, but instead of that hang around in this thread and talk to me
>>
>>35653967
i dont have access to a gun
>>
>>35653996
Cool, so how about not doing it

Life can be fuckin depressing as shit but have you tried EVERYTHING?
>>
does it bother any of you that nearly every way of dieing sucks? i mean seriously why do people even have kids? it disgusts me to think of my parents fucking. the deal with suicide though is how you can fail at it, like if you used a gun you might end up paralyzed. and even if you wanna not exist killing yourself is actually hard to convince yourself to do. i mean i dont wanna kill myself or anything but at the same time i dont wanna go senile one day or die from a disease.

how does one get over the fear of failing at suicide and not caring what their family will think? after my grandpa died when i was 10 i had trouble dealing with that but now if anyone in my family died i dont think it would really even affect me much at all and im not being edgy

i dont wanna die or anything but at the same time does this bother anyone how most deaths are brutal?
>>
>>35654052
my mum is a piece of shit with no job that does nothing all day but get high
i can't get a job
i have no friends irl
any relationship i was ever in ended in me being cheated on
i break down at the smallest of things
i've not felt happy in 8 years
i just want this to be over
>>
>>35654091
you won't care how you died when you're dead
>>
>>35654135
Alright anon, you're making a compelling case for yourself. Although I hope you don't do it, buying a helium tank and mask with hose is a painless surefire way to do it.
>>
>>35654156
true

with gunnz tho can you mess up easily though? ive saw videos and and even hust using handguns they looked like they died instantly

im not ever gonna though and im serious
>>
>>35654186
where would i be able to buy a helium tank and mask? what type of hose would i need?
>>
Anon, please don't kill yourself. I'm feeling a bit down tonight and I can sleep so I'll stay and talk with you if you want and you can drop a Skype if you want also.

Have you tried lifting? I'm serious, that's what turned my life around. I was constantly having panic attacks after a failed suicide attempt and was having raging mood swings and felt like shit all the time. Instead of letting it destroy me I decided to put all the pain and fuel myself into becoming stronger. Sometimes I feel shitty but after a little over a year the gym is still a great way to relieve all the depression and anxiety

There's some really fucked up people who've used their pain to fuel great feats of strength
>>
>>35653996
Well, any other suicide methods with good reliability will be even less reachable than a gun. And the only thing worse than staying alive is staying alive after a failed suicide attempt.

Maybe it'd be better to keep trying a bit longer?

>>35654214
I think there are guides on how to use guns, but mostly you'll only fuck up with a gun if you're doing it really, really wrong. Still, I think common guns have around a 98% success rate? It's been a while.

Anyway, if the average person, who's dumber than a door, can only fail 2% of the time, it's not going to be a problem to anyone who cares enough to research before going through with it.

>>35654091
>how does one get over the fear of failing at suicide and not caring what their family will think?
If you really want to die, you shouldn't care about what they'll think of it. You'll be dead.

Fear of failure, however, is a good thing. You don't want to fail. Imagine having to deal with all the shit you already deal with, but being paraplegic as well. Things are never too bad that they can't get any worse, after all.
>>
>it's the umpteenth "i swer im guna kill myself" episode this week

I'm so fucking sick of seeing these threads.

I don't fucking get it, you're feeling down so the first thing you do is come to /r9k/ and make a thread about how you're going to kill knowing full well that you're not even going to fucking scratch your balls if they're itchy. Every time it's posted it has the exact same shit every single time

>depressed/apathetic/crying girl picture
>tell me the fastest way to die
>tell me the most painless way to die
>I've been here for so long ur muh onli frends

I think the worst part about all of it is that you'll get 101 different ways to kill yourself posted yet find a way to blow off every single one so you can keep your pity party shitshow of a thread going you stupid cunt
>>
File: thetruthmakesyoufrei.jpg (61KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
thetruthmakesyoufrei.jpg
61KB, 850x400px
carbon monoxide + benzos + alcohol + gunshot to the head

but you're not really planning on it, everyone knows this shit.

I get irrationally furious every time I hear some stacie cunt wail about her "many suicide attempts" because chad said she wasn't the prettiest princess or some shit

anyone who really wants to die will

sage, lock, kill
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.