[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5:08 Am >Everything is normal. Pretty chill night. >Night's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: gasp.jpg (102KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
gasp.jpg
102KB, 650x650px
>5:08 Am
>Everything is normal. Pretty chill night.
>Night's silent.
>Decide to Smoke a cigarette.
>Open window to balcony.
>Walk outside.
>I live in the countryside. Stars are pretty visible.
>Light cigarette.
>Look up at the sky.
>Immediate sense of dread.
>Most intense Fear I've ever experienced.
>Hands are so shakey I drop my lighter.
>Crazy weird /x/ Ideas pop into my mind.
>Run inside again, close window.
>There's no escape.
>Breath is short.
>I don't know where the fuck my cigarette is, I probably dropped out of my mouth while running back in.
>I'm still terrified.
>I can't understand why.
>I'm shaking and sweating like a pig.
>Eventually back up to a corner and sit there for some minutes.
>Eventually I calm myself a little bit.
>I'm still pretty spooked.
>Decide to post this on /r9k/

What the hell just happened to me robots?
Am I finally going insane?
Are aliens trying to get into my brain?

Is this a common thing?
>>
>>35653896
Idk man I'm just jealous you have a balcony
>>
congrats you had an anxiety attack

go get a Rx for some xanny senpai
>>
File: oh god.jpg (107KB, 840x699px) Image search: [Google]
oh god.jpg
107KB, 840x699px
>>35653912
Who cares about the balcony.
Fuck, I'm never going to step on that balcony ever again.

>>35654041
What if I tell you I don't trust doctors and medicines?
>>
File: 1484722859989.gif (2MB, 380x264px) Image search: [Google]
1484722859989.gif
2MB, 380x264px
>>35653896
They probably wanted to anal probe you for being a smoking faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

I remember watching this documentary in 2015 and being paranoid the fuck out of my mind for a few days. I would go outside to smoke at night with a knife because i was afraid of reptilians.
>>
what kinds of stuff can you get prescribed xanax for? is it hard to get?
>>
File: 1487981992909.jpg (86KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1487981992909.jpg
86KB, 526x701px
>>35653896
It sounds like a panic attack man. Try and calm down, take some deep breathes. Wean yourself off drugs.

If you're predisposed to panic attacks sometimes your only option for immediate alleviation are benzodiazepines. If you can pick up other forms ( maybe meditation ) now you might be able to curve your dependence on drugs before it even begins. Withdraws are killer. Literally.
>>
>>35653896

Sounds like a panic attack. Cigarettes used to trigger mine until I started on meds.
>>
>>35653896
Panic attack. They suck ass, sorry man. You're not crazy, though, they just kind of happen.
>>
>>35654270
>If you're predisposed to panic attacks
First time I've had this to happen.
I'm pretty calm now even if I had to sat in the corner for 10 minutes or so.

>>35654291
But I'm into tobacco since I was 17 or so. Usually (now Too, considering that It's the second I chain) they help with stress, not the other way around.

Welp, I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight.

T-thanks?
>>
>>35654500

16 is when I started smoking. Got my first panic attack at about 20. They're pretty common and go away after about 15 or twenty minutes. Scary as fuck when you first get them though - like you're having a heart attack or stroke. Talk to your doctor.
>>
>>35654563
>go away after about 15 or twenty minutes

I've had panic attacks last for hours ;-;
>>
>>35654090
You're just crazy man or had a panic attack
>>
>>35654090
Then I'd tell you that you're an unintelligent moron and that you're going to have to live with this the rest of your life because you're too stupid to take a pill.
>>
>>35653896
I've had this happen before, where I just go extreme panic mode out of nowhere. I think it's just your body testing your fight or flight responses.

That or you were almost abducted who knows.
>>
>>35654500
Stop smoking it doesn't help.
>>35654589
You gotta learn to break the cycle of panic.
>>
Panic attack in a trance like/drug induced state.

Had it happen to a friend after he smoked some weed. Fucked him up for a week or two.

Had it happen to this girl i know late and night she said that she had been up late the last night and got no sleep, she had a panic attack and almost lost it.

Even happened to me. Took 3.5g of shrooms and smoked a blunt halfway through the trip. I waa fucked for about 2 months. Complete derealization... it was by far the worst state of life ive ever experienced but i feel like i am stronger because of it.

You'll be good m8. Drink some water. Calm your mind down, and watch/do something you really like. (Wont work if youre thinking at 100000 mph.)
>>
File: IMG_4978.jpg (17KB, 660x371px)
IMG_4978.jpg
17KB, 660x371px
>>35653896
GRAB YOUR SKS AND GO BACK OUTSIDE, BUDDY. YOU'VE GOT YOURSELF A SKINWALKER.
>>
>>35653896
This is some Bloodborne tier shit, I think you just gained some insight from staring at the cosmos, now you have madman's knowledge.
>>
>>35653896
talk to a therapist about this, panic attacks may be a sign of paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>35654500
Don't get medicated. This is just evidence that the people on this board are pussies if they're trying to get you prescribed that quickly. Something spooked you, man. It doesn't need to make sense what it was but something about tonight just didn't settle with you. You're fine. Nothing's out there. You can afford to relax, just don't worry about it the next time you head out. Maybe pick a different spot or time or something
>>
>>35653896
could you be allergic to nicotine or something?

maybe there's another chemical in cigarettes (mind you there's 1000s of them in cigarettes) that you have a bad reaction to. casuing you to basically have allergic symptoms.
>>
>>35653896
>>35654090
I get paranoid a lot now...My guilty pleasure is horror. I listen to conspiracies and people reading creepypastas and true scary stories on youtube.

The worse is when I'm paranoid about things I can't see. Ghosties and what not. Even worse when I'm driving late at night and I half expect to see a face in the rear view mirror...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.