[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got into a fight with my dad over /fitness/ Basically I told

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1466618861715.jpg (37KB, 500x500px)
1466618861715.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
Got into a fight with my dad over /fitness/

Basically I told him im trying to diet and get into shape for summer. I tell him to bring nothing home for dinner or something healthy, last few nights after work he got pizza and burgers. Tonight he brought pizza again so I threw it out because I feel hes sabotaging me. Anyway we got into a heated verbal fight that almost turned physical.

And im living at home at 26 because I ran into some debt after college.
>>
>>35653589
>it didn't turn physical
well that's why you aren't /fit/
Insert insertion joke here
>>
>almost turned physical.

Is that like almost rape?
>>
>>35653620
I would have fucked him up and gained nothing from it.
>>
>>35653640
>I would have fucked him
OP IS ASDFAGGOT
>>
>>35653589
How about you learn some disciprine and just not eat unhealthy foods, even if your dad wants to?
>>
>>35653589
You don't have to throw it out jackass just don't eat it.
You're pretty melodramatic for someone my age.

Good luck finishing c25k before August.
>>
> 26yrs old
> Living at home
> Bringing you food after work

Are you kidding me? Buy your own healthy food you fucking parasite. He should Chuck your ass onto the street especially after throwing away food he just bought for your useless ass.
>>
>>35653589
>not eating an entire pizza and then going out for lunges
your dad is just trying to help with your gainz
>>
>>35653589
>hey dad I'm gonna start doing this thing and even tho I'm 26 and college educated I need everyone in the house to bend over backwards for me because I have no self-control

Honestly if you were my son/room mate and you threw my food out I would fucking beat the piss out of you. Narcissistic weirdo.
>>
>>35653589
When I went through the whole initial /fit/ thing last year I lost 30lbs. The entire time I was dieting my family would bring home fast food and garbage completely ignoring my request to eat healthy. You just have to learn to fight the urge to eat whatever is cooked by your family and prepare your own meals.

Also expecting your dad to abide by your /fitness/ requests is pretty selfish. If he's the one buying the food he has the right to buy whatever greasy burgers he fucking wants. Maybe consider the fact he's not sabotaging you and instead he just doesn't care about helping you. You are 26 after all.
>>
>>35653747
did u keep the weight off?
>>
Be grateful for what you have, it's your dad for crying out loud.
>>
I'm going to let you in on a secret:

it doesn't matter what you eat, it really only matters how much you eat. Calories are all that matter. It's a grossly oversimplified way to go about things, but you will lose weight this way.
>>
Jesus, you're twenty six and you're getting into fights with your parents? You're blaming your father for the fact that you're a fat shit? Get your shit together and take charge of your own life, christ. If you don't want it don't eat it.
>>
>>35653792
Yes, it hasn't been easy though. I put on 15lbs over the holidays and I got i back off by doing keto for a month. Unfortunately keeping the weight off isn't as easy as I thought it would be but it's much easier than constantly gaining and losing weight.
>>
>>35653892
yea man its a constant struggle.
>>
>>35653589
Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean your father isn't allowed to bring home pizza for everyone else, you entitled faggot.
>>
File: 1473884003652.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473884003652.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>threw out the food

That's where you fucked up you stupid cunt. If you don't want it, don't throw it away. Get some fucking tinfoil or a ziplock bag and chuck it into the fridge.
>>
>>35654579
Then I'd eat it later jerk off
>>
>>35654735
he bought it with his money

why do you think you can tell him how to spend it?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.