[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, I am in a situation. I made a poorly thought out remark

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1486127396297s.jpg (7KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486127396297s.jpg
7KB, 216x250px
Robots, I am in a situation. I made a poorly thought out remark while driving past an Arby's with my female friend and now she's asking me to explain what roasties are.
What is the most toned-down explanation that I can give that won't make me sound like a fucking freak of nature.
>>
what did you tell her

tell us V E R B A T I M
>>
>>35653447
You are a freak of nature. Who engages in roastie jokes and has female friends? That's one foot in one foot out.

It's only going to get worse for you
>>
File: 1487105295618.jpg (241KB, 659x772px) Image search: [Google]
1487105295618.jpg
241KB, 659x772px
>>35653543
I told her I could never eat at Arby's because roasties ruined it for me but only after I said it did I realize I fucked up. She asked me what roasties were and I said it was gross and she didn't want to know but now she's fucking texting me and she said "you HAVE to tell me what roasties are", caps included. How fucked am I?
>>
>>35653447
doesnt she know how to use google
I googled it and the first result was an urban dictionary entry explaining it perfectly
how can ppl in the current year not think of using search engines
>>
>>35653647
Say I shouldn't have made that joke but it's what some guys call slutty girls. Like how their vaginas look like roast beef.
>>
>>35653750
I'm certain she googled it but for some reason she wants to hear it from me personally. What the fuck did I do to deserve this?
>>
File: 1479066770060.jpg (6KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479066770060.jpg
6KB, 251x240px
>>35653647
just tell her and laugh if she gets offended
>>
>>35653822
>>What the fuck did I do to deserve this?
Made a joke about roasties without considering your audience.
>>
tell her that it has to do with losing the genetic lottery with a woman's labia, and making fun of it is the gender swapped version of a small penis
>>
>>35653863
fucking kek
In my shoes Id just tell her, because I pick my friends carefully and don't hang around people that get offended.
>>
>>35653880
This is actually maybe your best bet. Don't say anything about trying to tie it to how much sex a women has because that's false and could be construed as sexist. Tell the truth which is that it's an off color and mean spirited joke, but isn't any better or worse than making fun of small penises.
>>
>>35653447
Plot twist; she's actually from here and wants to make sure you really go on r9k before making you her robot bf.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.