[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw everytime it seems like your depression is going away

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: blessed be thy lord.jpg (45KB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
blessed be thy lord.jpg
45KB, 696x532px
>tfw everytime it seems like your depression is going away it comes back stronger than ever
>>
>>35653264
Major depression is a bitch.
>>
idk if its depression but on the weekend just being around the house can just drive me crazy and ill feel so damn empty and want to find something meaningful to do before the week starts again

does it bother anyone that nearly every way of dieing sucks? i mean seriously why do people even have kids? it disgusts me to think of my parents fucking. the deal with suicide though is how you can fail at it like if you used a gun you might end up paralyzed. and even if you wanna not exist killing yourself is actually hard to convince yourself to do. i mean i dont wanna kill myself or anything but at the same time i dont wanna go senile one day or die from a disease.

how does one get over the fear of failing at suicide and not caring what their family will think? after my grandpa died when i was 10 i had trouble dealing with that but now if anyone in my family died i dont think it would really even affect me much at all and im not being edgy

i dont wanna die or anything but at the same time does this bother anyone how most deaths are brutal?
>>
Depression is a better feeling than apathy.

I guess... who cares.
>>
>>35653264
Is that reviewbra?
>>
File: 13234515616.jpg (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
13234515616.jpg
5KB, 212x238px
>starting to feel motivated
>motivation only lasts like a week max before I spiral into procrastination and apathy again
>>
>tfw I dug up my old autism diagnosis from when I was 7

"It is important to note that during the interview portion of ADOS, Little Anon was able to talk about his own feelings. When asked about feeling sad, Little Anon reported that he feels sad a lot and replied, "That's how I be normal." Little Anon reported, "I like it that way," and that "it feels good" to be sad. He also reported that "sometimes I laugh a lot and it gives me a headache, be happy gives me a headache." He also reported that being angry gives him a headache but not being sad. Little Anon was also able to report that he started to be sad when "people not like me so much anymore." Finally, later during the interview, Little Anon reported that "people try to make me sad but they can't cause I already sad." Little Anon was also able to report that he is not bothered by being alone and sometimes he wants to be alone."

how is this not original?
>>
I just simply cannot get my retarded ass to fucking school and it's going to fuck me up so badly
>>
File: 1483992256433.png (16KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1483992256433.png
16KB, 958x660px
>every few weeks I feel great for ~5-8 days
>wake up and instantly feel myself tipping back down
here we go again
>>
File: 1391102011053.png (35KB, 666x283px) Image search: [Google]
1391102011053.png
35KB, 666x283px
i'm so fucking original holy shit moot is a fag
>>
>>35653807
source on that comment
>>
>>35653319
>if you used a gun you might end up paralyzed
Yeah, that's bullshit. The changes are happening are super small. You'll most likely die. The paralysis meme is just a scare tactic by normies to get people to not put bullets in their head when they've had enough.
>>
>>35654408
*chances of that happening
>>
>>35654408
ive saw videos like bud dwyer where a small handgun does it let alone a 12 gauge with buckshot, i highly doubt that is survivable as long as it hits any where around the brain
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.