[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fight the pain I'm a 32 yo wizard and suffering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: hpEybWkTtq-8.png (30KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
hpEybWkTtq-8.png
30KB, 300x250px
How do you fight the pain

I'm a 32 yo wizard and suffering the usual bouts of depression of remembering that I never experienced what 99.9% of humanity takes for granted. I will never be able to experience young love
>>
You have more life experience than I do, since I'm only 25. But, I fight the pain by escaping reality. When I was unemployed and a part time student, I spent my free time playing video games and casually enjoying alcohol. Now that I'm working 6 days a week, and my time is limited, I escape reality by drinking alcohol until I pass out. It works, I guess. Admittedly, there are times where it numbs the feels, but, then, there's times where I get caught in the web of memories of a oneitis from a previous life and I search for answers at the bottom of the bottle.
>>
if you have a job you will probably be too busy feeling like shit
>>
>>35653106
Been there m8. Eventually the alcohol stops being an escape route and reality hits you like a sack of shit no matter how much you drink.

Just think about neglecting your life because you still have one saving grace then having the saving grace pulled from beneath you without any warning, leaving you floating in the mess you created.
>>
>>35653106
I've been a wagecuck non stop since I was 23

I've tried alcohol too, but I'm too responsible to do it outside weekends. And since I get fat too easy I tend to avoid it when I'm cutting weight

I'm aiming at saving enough money to live a reclusive NEET lifestyle from my 40's until my parents die and just kill myself after that. But I fear I might have to fight the pain in the future too
>>
>>35652995
>I will never be able to experience young love
just stop being a pussy and thinking about this.
>>
>>35653254
How? It's glorified everywhere you look. You can't even consume art without being exposed to it
>>
>>35653171
Hopefully, by the time that alcohol stops working (which will take quite some time, since I've only been drinking daily for about 6 years), weed will be legal, then.

>>35653238
I was a wagecuck from 17-22, so I understand where you're coming from. As it stands, right now, and as sad as it sounds, alcohol provides me enough motivation to completely dismiss any suicide plans whatsoever. I know I have to complete certain things in order to reach my next state of drunkenness, and that alone eases the pain enough to make existence bearable. However, I understand that it's not enough for every person. Then again, based on other /r9k/ threads, I'm also the only one who wakes up in the middle of the night, cold-sweating profusely with extremities shaking, due to alcohol consumption.
>>
Just perform a ritual of mental clarity you fucking retard. What's the point of being a wizard if you don't even use your magic?
>>
>>35652995
Go to conventions for wizards
meet other wizards
fuck other wizards
learn wizard stuff
>>
>>35653459
samefagging an addendum
A WITCH SUCKED MY MANLET VIENNA SAUSAGE
>>
>>35652995
So you been ostracized?
Why would you even want to fit in with those pricks after years of that.
Just work toward improving your quality of life and moving so you can start meeting new people. People you know now don't give a shit about you or think you deserve being treated like shit.
>>
>>35653780
I was ostracized and bullied, but I guess I deserved it. Most bullied kids deserved it one way or another

What's improving my quality of life? Meeting a 30-something woman who had kids with Chad and give her all my money? I don't want that
>>
>>35653837
>Most bullied kids deserved it
>The universe is fair
>I get sex
All lies
>>
>>35653837
>What's improving my quality of life?
Better house, better part of town, better food, learn to cook better, Nicer bathroom. Job you don't hate.
What I do is try to improve the little things around me and make everything a little bit more tolerable or better. Clean, study, go to work. Save up to move somewhere else with a decent quality of life like not living out of my car.
>>
>>35654001
I don't know how much I can even improve those things. I would probably hate myself if I had a more lavishing lifestyle

What would improve my life? The real love of an early 20's girls
>>
>>35654160
Go talk to them then instead of me, asshole.
I think it's a fucking waste of time to chase girls, they're just playing games to lead you on so they can laugh about it with their friends or when they're getting plowed by chad.
>>
>>35654309
That's why I don't go talk to them
>>
I'm 33. I've never had a gf in my whole life and it annoys me a lot for some reason.

Maybe if I could have sex I'd be OK, but I can't get sex either of course.
>>
>>35654442
OP here

Have you tried hookers?

I do it at least once every two months and it helps with the sexual frustration. But no, the feeling of being unloved still remains
>>
>>35654309
>they're just playing games
but anon, games are fun
I'm a man and I just came up with a fun new game
If you think a woman has low self esteem, start talking to her by saying >Hey, sexy!
If she looks like she hears that a lot, just go >HEEEEYYYY :DDD
I have been trying this out, and preliminary results seem to be that people like it.
>>
>>35654508
I use to do that sort of shit years ago. It doesn't get you anywhere but the cuckshed. Waste of effort. I got better things to do with my time.
>>
>>35654624
Like what, play video games?
Maybe that new girlfriend simulator?
>>
>>35654477
Hookers would really piss me off, because now I gotta pay for pussy while normies get it normally daily? Fuck that I'll just jack off.

But yeah I could see it helping with sexual frustration. Ever since getting fitter in the last few years I'm sexually frustrated 24/7. Like even hornier then when I was a teenager.

Combine that with being a robot and it drives one mad.
>>
>>35654650
>Maybe that new girlfriend simulator?
There is a new one?
>>
>>35654742
>Hookers would really piss me off, because now I gotta pay for pussy while normies get it normally daily

That was my reasoning when I was 23, but I just went with it and it really helped a lot

I'm glad I did it at that age because now I understand i could not have done it any other way
>>
>>35654753
Yeah, it's "there are four billion women out there so just act like they can be thrown into the trash" 2017 edition
just travel bro
>>
>>35654797
I wish I did that. Instead I lost my virginity at 32 to some 4chan random girl. But she smelled like shit and had rotting teeth and it made me want to die.

If I ever have sex again I want it to be normal. Like fucking a girl that I already know or been dating/been friends with or something. Or is that too much to ask?

Fuck man I just want to be normal.
>>
>>35654938
How old are you?

Older than 32 you are never going to be normal
>>
>>35654962

I'm >>35654442 and yeah you're probably right.

It just annoys me a lot though. But I guess having a feeling of annoyance is better than feeling depressed about it (I don't get depressed anymore).
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.