[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be born in small town >nothing around for 400 miles >live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3216.jpg (13KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3216.jpg
13KB, 256x192px
>be born in small town
>nothing around for 400 miles
>live in a really cold broken down house
>the weather is always shit and freakishly cold
>can walk in either direction and see nothing but darkness and snow
>can't make any friends here
>no jobs around
>everyone around me is too poor to afford basic needs
>rednecks and disabled everywhere
>no car
>nothing to do but sit around
>constantly freak out about being trapped here
>was from a poor family
>never went on a plane never saw a beach never stayed a hotel
>can't meet a single girl here and tinder is always dead
>>
>>35652956
If dubs I run away to NYC with nothing
>>
>>35652956
Develop a granny milf/cougar fetish and start banging those rascal bound hotties
>>
>>35652956
Fly away Anon
Fly away and never look back
>>
>>35652956
Out of curiousity where are you from? I feel as though I'm in a somewhat similar situation and I've rarely encountered anyone here from my area.
>>
>>35653666
It's so hard thoigh to be somewhere with nothing
>>
>>35652956
YOU'VE GOT TO PLAY WOW, YOU'VE GOT TO PLAY WOW, YOU'VE GOT TO PLAY EVERYDAY!!!
>>
>>35653848
I'd rather be homeless
>>
>>35653754
>>35653754
You could try asking your parents or whatever your source of income is to put aside a bit every time they get paid. After a few months, grab your essentials and move to a city. If you wanted to save money, you could try to live at a homeless shelter for a bit, find a few people to act as fake references on a resume and find a job to get an apartment. It might sound scary to be living at a homeless shelter, but at least in a city you don't get that trapped feeling you get from living miles from anywhere with no job or car. I know how that feels, bro.

Do you have a source of income? how do you pay the bills?
>>
>>35652956

You made this thread the other day, what's the point in reposting it? faggot
>>
>>35652956
youre poor yet you have a computer or smart phone, really fuck off with your 1st word problems
>>
>>35653993
I don't know if I can do a shelter I'd rather have a tent. I honestly would be really happy if I could just have a section 8 place while working
>>
>>35652956
what would classify as 'something around'
>>
>>35654025
Internet is a necessity. You can't even get a job or go to college without it
>>
>>35654088
Save up and take a bus out to the city.
>>
>>35652956
let me guess is it wv?
>>
>>35652956
>rednecks and disabled everywhere
you might be the mentally disabled here
>>
Why are there so many anti-small town threads today? Why are you all solely focused on other people? Why can't you failed normies find company in the beautiful things around you?
In school I always heard people complain about there is nothing to do and how they wished to move away to Los Angeles or something.

Well, the other I saw a mockingbird pretending to be a seagull. I have no friends, I never had a girlfriend, I'm absolutely hideous, I'm a failure. That dumb little bird made me laugh.

Why not spend an afternoon on one of those dark snow covered prairies, away from all the other sad people, and try to take it for what its really worth you incel normgroid.
>>
>>35654199
Oh yes because it's that easy
>>
>>35654558
The rural parts of USA are failing left and right. People are leaving, drug abuse has exploded and their single factory/resource economies are gone.
>>
>>35652956

Did u vote for Trump?
>>
>>35652956
Honestly, city life isn't much better at all. I'd give anything to be in your situation, but I don't know any of the downsides of living in a small town. I feel like it's a "grass is greener on the other side" type thing.
>>
>>35655556
>>35655467

Read that originally
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.