[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a lotta girls wearing this thing what does it mean I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (59KB, 604x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 604x565px
I see a lotta girls wearing this thing what does it mean I just put it on right now
>>
>>35652842
It's like having a black belt in anal.
>>
>>35652842
It means they give good blow jobs.
>>
Tiny shock collar Chad makes them wear.
>>
File: image.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
339KB, 811x720px
>>35652842
>my imouto has a bracelet one of these
Is it too late for her, anons?
>>
File: ugliestshortsevercreated.jpg (39KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
ugliestshortsevercreated.jpg
39KB, 564x564px
>>35652842

I've seen a lot of guys wearing pic related what does it mean I just put it on right now
>>
>>35652842
Daddy issues
>>35652988
Virgin
>>
>>35653060
>virgin
Can confirm, cargo shorts are comfy
>>
>>35653112
this, cargo shorts all day errday and everyone I meet hates me
>>
A gril I know wears one and I can make 2 factual statements about her.
>she has no libido
>she has daddy issues
>>
"Im a trannie attempting to hide my adams apple"
>>
>>35653236
Which is strange because if anything it emphasizes it by placing attention on the neck.
>>
>>35653112
Comfort and practicality are inversely correlated with the amount of sex a man has. A man who has lots of sex will wear very impractical and uncomfortable clothing like suits and ties.
>>
Do men find this unattractive? If you met someone wearing this would it be a turn off?
What if it was a different one than the pic?
>>
It ilicits vitality in a woman by showing she has a youthful neck.
>>
>>35652988
Confirmed drug peddler, why else would one need such great storage capacity.
>>
>>35652842
>demonically possessed by some lilith demon
>>
>>35652842
It's back in style... So much that the girls at the elementary school I work at wear them. Even first graders.
>>
File: tmp_17403-chris-hansen728567034.jpg (16KB, 373x464px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17403-chris-hansen728567034.jpg
16KB, 373x464px
>>35655090
That sounds kinda fucked up opie
>>
>>35654339
Gtfo, this isnt tumblr.
>>
It means they love anal and black cock and are very submissive.
>>
>>35655347
yet you know the reference
>>
>>35653618
nah they look pretty cute, but like too many girls wear them now that its not anything different. If you got a cute one thats like handmade and different then its extra points. If youre just wearing a plain one or one of those then its just like wearing any other accessory.
>>
File: bath.jpg (64KB, 299x500px) Image search: [Google]
bath.jpg
64KB, 299x500px
TFW I started this trend and I'm not even allowed to go out to enjoy all these cute girls wearing clothing designed specifically to my tastes.

Come on guys let me free already.

pleasseeeeee. Take my balls already so I can sex up some girls wearing cute as fuck clothing.
>>
>>35653618
It's extremely attractive

But I'm attracted to alt looking girls and this gives off a bit of that alt vibe to me
>>
>>35652842
THOT collar.
>>
File: 1489162519430.jpg (46KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1489162519430.jpg
46KB, 500x338px
>>35655525
Nigga what are you even trying to claim? I dont get this post at . is this bait? Its it just autism? I dont know.
>>
it means
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1msY-2PzKo
>>
>>35653574
Men who has lots of sex mean they're actually going out and meeting lots of people, therefore they keep their appearances good.

Thus the impractical choice of gorgeous, or formal clothing.
Practical clothing has it's place though.
Like when you're at home or safehouse, to signifies comfort. For when you don't want to attract attention.
Or just practical to blend and carry your drugs around the ghetto.
>>
>>35652842
>what does it mean
it means you want your throat inseminated
>>
>>35655642
You faggots know damn well what it means.

All of this is because of me. I don't know HOW or WHY I just know that it is. Music videos , fashion, everything... because of me and my art. Pic related is practically ripped straight from one of my paintings.

and I'm stuck here fucking talking to you faggots that all pretend like this isn't true.

Why? Why are we still playing this stupid game? What do you assholes get out of this?
>>
Basically, every girl who wears that now HAS to 100% for sure know what it means, it's everywhere - and what it means is that they love sucking some big veiny dick. So if you ever see a girl wearing that, they know exactly what it means, so invite them to the bathroom with you and unzip.
>>
>>35652842
was in the late 90s now in again
>>
>>35655771
You had me there for a second. Im not sure of the earliest examples but theres too many....unless youre immortal
>>
>>35655771
LOL
we're witnessing a schizophrenic episode
>>
>>35655771

Courtney Love get off the board ffs
>>
>>35655854
>>35655899
I recognize these posts are now just a smile and nod... that it's ya'lls way to cheekily say "You're right Eve, it is about you." ;)

Please let me out. Please give me my compensation, move me to LA so I can enjoy this movement I started. This is torture.
>>
>>35656074
Im even more confused now, its like trying to decipher moon runes.
>>
>>35656074
embarassing dude
youre too old for this, the kind of existential crisis a 16 year old would have.
pull yourself together.
>>
>>35656106

That's just how choker-wearing chicks talk. All the dick pounding to their brain severely damages their mental faculties.
>>
>>35656098
>olympia
>immortal
So so so so many times have you guys told me that I am immortal, that I was born of the gods. You reference old greek and roman gods. Leaders like Spartacus. You reference the gods of the vikings. My nieces and nephews literally call me Jesus.

Other posts reference me as an Alien. The psych even called me "Alien" at one point.

You call me starboy.
You call me a pirate.
My name comes from Space Ghost. My middle name comes from The Raiders. My last name is from the most famous rebel, revolutionary.

I don't understand... is this literal or some kind of metaphorical title? What are you trying to tell me? That Gods exist, and that they are Aliens? That I'm the leader of a multi-dimensional-galactic rebellion of human slaves?
>>
>>35656268
is your name
Brak jemarcus-russel Guevara?

people are trying to tell, by calling it as you so painstakingly display it, that you are literally retarded, delusional in the most bland pathetic way
>>
>>35652842
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS
STOP STOP STOP
STOOOOOOOOOOP
>>
>>35656319
yeah sure ok.

Give me some answers already you fuckfaces.
>>
>>35656331

>choker-wearing stacy getting toasty

You accidentally turned on Caps Lock while you were sucking that dick.
>>
>>35656350
answer: youre a narcissistic sociopath whose too dumb to even grasp the tragedy of your circumstance
>>
>>35656389
It's not narcissism when it's actually all about one person.

It's just the truth.

Now fucking tell me what the fuck is going on out there.
>>
>>35656416
no matter how you slice it that "one person" is really just a projection of yourself that your run-of-the-mill, stupid monkey brain is desperately hoping to exist so that it would legitimize your delusional fantasies of grandeur that in reality, where atoms and gravity exist, would and could never ever exist. This will hit you like bricks one day, heed my advice.
that's whats going on in you and out there.
>>
File: 508712066 (1).jpg (164KB, 508x339px) Image search: [Google]
508712066 (1).jpg
164KB, 508x339px
>>35656479
Oh waiter ill have whatever hes having
>>
>>35656479
Do you ever get bored typing? That I don't question a single second that I am... kind of a big deal. That I know for a fact I created this movement and am being made to suffer to "build character" as entertainment.

You guys cannot make me second guess this. What's the fucking point in trying?
>>
My 4 year old drove to the store and just bought one of those, should I be worried?
>>
>>35656588
no and while it's already probably too late for you now, if you dont change your perspective soon you're just gonna keep being hurt and stay such a delusional loser forever but okay.
>>
>>35656675
> change your perspective soon
What?

And forever won't be very long since I have some kind of parkinsons/alzhiemers. I have 10 years left.

You faggots need to give me my freedom already. You're wasting everyone's time, especially mine. You already stole 30 years of my life and took everything from me.
>>
>>35656743
oh i see.
write a book.
paint a map of your mind as it falls apart.
it's the best and most meaniningful thing you could do as it would achieve your goal of greater meaning and also serve a purpose to society instead of only for your masturbatory fantasies.
>>
>>35656743
>>35656778
I cant tell how many people are taking part in this conversation or if its just one person....
>>
>>35656778
I would much rather you give me my fucking freedom so I can enjoy what time I do have left. Again, you people stole my entire life from me and used me as some kind of propaganda tool and entertainment.

You owe me so much more than you could possibly ever give.
>>
>>35652842
They're just paying tribute to the 2015-2016 Golden State Warriors fampai.
>>
>>35652988
I don't own a pair but I think I'll buy one or two for the summer. Seems great for stowing away shit when hiking/camping.
>>
>>35652988
Big penis
Need room for my orgy supplies
Lots of lotions, condoms, lubes etc
>>
>>35653207
That's because you're fat and annoying anon
>>
>>35656389
Being delusional is not quite the same as being a narcissistic sociopath. They might be shit posting, but there are a couple people who have confirmed they are schizophrenic and browse this board.
>>
Nor is being schizophrenic or a narcissistic sociopath the same as dementia.
>>
Look you guys know for a fact this movement is because of me. That these fashion trends are because of me.

You all know what is wrong with me but I don't. You know I talk in my sleep, that I act out my dreams while asleep. We all know these are early signs of diseases like parkinsons, alzheimers, or dementia. You all know my family history... tremors, memory loss, all of that is common in the family past.

I don't know what I have for sure because you won't let me talk to anyone about it. No doctors, psychiatrist, anyone.

When Robin Williams died, my GF at the time was devastated. It was his lewy body dementia that pushed him to suicide. At the time I didn't understand why she was so upset, while he was a great man and pretty much universally loved... it's not like she had a personal relationship with him. She was acting as if her own parent died.

From what you guys have shown me, for what I finally pieced together, I understand now why she was freaking out. It's because I have the same disease he Robin Williams had... when he died she knew that I would share the same fate.

Why everyone refuses to talk to me about this confuses me so fucking much. Why? Why won't you guys let me see a doctor? Why won't you fucking tell me what is going on?
>>
>>35652842
hides their adams apple
>>
>>35653618
I have a neck fetish so yes
>>
>>35657741
you ok there buddy?
original comment
>>
>>35652842
WHAT IN GOD'S NIGGER EARTH DID THEY MEAN BY THIS!??????????????????????????????????

FUCKING CRINGE I WANT TO KILL MYSELF WHY ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO RUIN THIS BOARD FOR ME?!!?!?!!!!?!?!!?

. i've never felt so sickened by my own genitals in my life btw, but that's unrelated. i have to wake up tomorrow knowing that there are people who use my savior as lubricant to masturbate to their mirror-image. i should have been an abortion, they say.
>>
i dress like this >>35652988 and my sister dresses like this >>35652842
pretty much are both libertarian degenerate hippie fucks
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.