[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normies are not the problem, you are the problem >nobody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 2

>normies are not the problem, you are the problem

>nobody wants to be your friend because you're an insufferable piece of shit who can't fix their own lives so you project how shitty you are to others which in turn makes you unlikable which in turn makes people not want to talk to you.

>you aren't attractive to girls because you are either ugly due to your own shitty lifestyle or because you have such an awful personality.

>you will die alone unless you do something about it, nobody will come and save you and if they do they will basically want your soul as compensation which is why you always should earn your right to be great, not try and get that feeling from others.

>a girlfriend won't help you change as a person only you can do that.

>this echo chamber is not healthy for you and all you're doing by being here is allowing other retards to confirm your confirmation bias

>you act as if robots are somehow superior and they have all the answers but you're no worse than an SJW because you dehumanize people you don't agree with.

>even if you get into a relationship it will end quickly because you do not have the tools to be independent and thus it's not anyone else's prerogative to take care of you like an infant.

>you can function just fine without all the anti depressants you take. It's your inability to change your own behaviour or at the very least, use that medication to function normally

>normies are not trying to take your individuality. robots are because they become hostile towards you when you want a life of your own

>robots only hate normies because they have something they don't

>you don't deserve to be loved because you have no interest in self reflection or improvement.

>losing your virginity won't change anything about yourself and if it does then you're a faggot who prioritizes sex way too much.

> girls laugh at you when you pour your heart out to them because you think just because you're honest that's going to mean good things.
>>
>>35652770

This is far too long to read, and I have plenty of friends thanks.
>>
>you are unlikable because you ARE unlikable. If you don't like that about yourself then change it or you can continue having this cute little rebellion against "normies"

>you can still be a robot and function/have an active social life it's called being a cyborg

>it's ok if you're not social but you have no right to mistreat others or even think of them as lesser simply because you don't participate in normie banter

>you are probably pretty intelligent but you waste it with other retards on this board
>>
You don't need to put a space after every line you sheen.
>>
>>35652770
everyone already knows this shit unless they are 17 or something.
>>
Lurk more is the only original comment you will get out of me.
>>
I think OP is right in a lot of respects, however there's some minor things I dislike.

> you don't need meds
Lol k thanks mom i'll try yoga and organic food that'll make me not compulsively turn lights on and off and have intrusive thoughts about puncturing my own eardrums

Part of the problem is that pain is a very real thing in my life, so I have two options:

(1) keep it inside. Feel as if no one wants to understand me. My emotions / self are too big and horrible and awful for anyone to ever care about. If i act happy all the time, i'll make friends, but they'll only like my mask. They might as well not love me at all.

(2) inflict my emotions on others. Go on hour long rants about suicide and upset my friends until they can't deal with it anymore. Wrote pages and pages of text messages about my obsessive thoughts and then feel angry that no one cares even a little
Bit when I care about their emotions and turbulations.

I'm not stupid, OP. I know that it's weird how whenever anyone asks me how my day is, there's something I'm sad about. Do I just lie? Do
You not see how both options don't particularily appeal to me?
>>
Nice spacing mr redditor
>>
>>35654292
I mean perhaps my solution isn't any better but I always just rebelled against my parents. I was always open about what I wanted and because of it I got kicked out of school a lot, constantly got punished by parents when I was little, ect, ect,

It's still better to be an edgelord like myself than it is to be a submissive beta.
>>
>>35654350
Nice Autism mr./r9k/er.
>>
>>35652810
>you can still be a robot and function/have an active social life it's called being a cyborg
That's basically the antithesis of what people mean when they use the word 'robot' so no.
>>
i'm still reading but good fucking work anon first few sentences and i love you guy deliver the truth all hail you! >>35652770
>>
>posts big green text shit
>Luke Skywalker image

really?
>>
>>35655236
A cyborg is someone who's too awkward/can't fit in with normies but can usually function in social situations. But that doesn't mean they particularly enjoy it. May have had sex but most likely with women that are under 6/10, might have drug use but does it alone due to having no friends.
>>
Why luke skywalker? I want OP to comment on this.
>>
>>35652770
Yeah it's my fault because I'm ugly and people bully me for no reason thanks normie redditor
>>
>>35655596
I was watching a starwars video today and found his complexion nice and a lot of the starwars art seems to be in oil painting which is also pretty.

that's it really.

>>35655623
I'm fat and have literal aspergers so if I can get laid(by the way I always fought back against my bullies which you should have done to.) and do normie stuff while still being my robot self than you all can to.
>>
>>35652770
>>even if you get into a relationship it will end quickly because you do not have the tools to be independent and thus it's not anyone else's prerogative to take care of you like an infant.
This is what pisses me off about the people here. Even if by some miracle they find someone they'll ruin it they'll ruin it with their malformed, childish personalities and inevitably come here to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE about roasties and how cold and mean they are.
>>
>>35655686
From a lot of female accounts on here a lot of them say that the robots they've dated usually end up just wanting sex all the time and don't really seem to care about them at all.
>>
>>35655141
You say that as a defensive mechanism out of need of feeling superior to someone. You're actually on equal footing. It's like you're a coin and you feel better than the opposite side.
>>
>>35655718
>malformed, childish personalities
>just wanting sex all the time and don't really seem to care about them at all.
Hmmm..... how is this any different to what I said? Also this ignores the fact that dependent Anon's will likely never manage to find someone because their bullshit will be so repulsive no girl could accidentally end up dating them.
>>
>>35655474
Your description strongly indicates a cyborg is a normalfag with some robot traits, not a slightly more social version of a robot.
>>
>>35655721
They're may be some issues with my own psyche but I would argue that being narcissistic drives success which drives a happier life than it is to being extremely submissive and beta.
>>
>>35655782
Maybe it goes both ways.
>>
>>35652770
This is a fine analysis but it fails to address the problem: it's not lack of willingness, it's lack of ability to change. Everyone here has tried, and while some manage to become better, most simply can't.
How do I learn to care about people? How do I learn to enjoy a party when everything in it disgusts me?
>>
>>35655799
It doesn't. It drives you to create the impression of your success within others.
>>
>>35654292
You've written a few lines and already I don't want to talk to you. Fact of the matter is your problems ARE too much, any conversation with you would be one-sided in the end. There's no give and take if you cannot but go on and on about your masses of issues.

Therapy is what you spill that shit to. Not many are gonna want to start a conversation if you'll circle it around to your black hole of misery. So yeah, lie, take up a hobby you can channel that shit into and talk to a shrink. Pick and choose what you talk about
>>
>>35652770
Normies are the problem though. They are the cause of most of the world's problems. Who has all the power and influence in the world? Normies, that's who. And where has this gotten the human race? Directly on a path to inevitable self destruction. Check mate normies.
>>
>>35655834
I don't believe many have tried because people tend to get used to their comfort zones which isn't actually comfortable because if they functioned normal(their normal, robots tend to think normal means abiding every little social thing.)

Infact there's some benefits to letting go of your individuality. You can argue the way normal humans interact isn't very interesting but that's just how it is.

>>35655860
Change takes a long time and low self esteem is earned just as much as any other thing you get used to it. Like an addiction.

>>35655884
I don't really want a bunch of robots in power. If you study the emotional maturity of people like Hitler Joseph Stallin ect, these are the sorts of people that victimize themselves and use that as an excuse to dehumanize others. Which robots often do. We as a society cannot allow that sort of chaos.

You can still be a robot but sooner or later you will have to learn to abide by certain norms and customs. You get used to it.
>>
I don't feel like starting my own thread about this. how do i go about hitting on this girl in my yoga class with a bunch of hippy tattoos?
>>
>>35652770
Yes yes, everything is always your fault for being lazy there is no such thing as bad, unmitigable circumstances outside your control.
>>
>>35655921
>I don't really want a bunch of robots in power.
I'd take a robot over Mr Cheeto Benito any day.
>>
File: 0007386c.jpg (10KB, 365x273px) Image search: [Google]
0007386c.jpg
10KB, 365x273px
>>35652770
>i hate fembots, they are irritating and coarse
>and they get on every board
>from my point of view attention whoring fembots are evil
>namefags are only holding me back
>i have tripled my shitpost power
>>
>>35655263
>Lurk more
youre a fag
>>
>>35655718
This is true.

> date handholdless, kissless robot in college
> i was in therapy because i was sexually abused as a kid, and my parents just found out by reading my friends text messages to me
> tldr i was working through some really fucked up shit sexually
> he whines that me not wanting to have sex with him or swallow his jizz triggers his body issues and makes him depressed

One time I threw a little New Years get together and he saw my Chad cousin feeling up my friend, so he tried to out-Chad him and feel me up. I kept saying no, but he kept whining that " I was his girlfriend ". He straight up grabbed my tit while I was talking to another girl at a party about sexual abuse in front of a group of people. That was the only time in my life where I fucking punched someone with everything I had. I broke up with him and he tells people that I went " SJW" on him and spends his days stalking my OKC profile ( it's been 6 years) and posting about why feminists are evil on my friend's Normiebook.

Everyone once and awhile I'll meet someone on /r9k/ who seems fun to talk to. I'll add them on Skype and the conversation will immediately go to sex.

There are some really good guys on this site who have been dealt an unfair hand and who genuinely want love and friendship. But those guys are easily obscured in the sea of shit.
>>
>>35655860
> no give and take
What part of " i care about the turbulations of others" didn't you get?

Yeah, fuck therapy, I'll just vent to 4chan. I'm not paying a normie > psychology major to nod and apply outdated Freudian Socratic method bullshit to my ass when all I want is someone who cares about my issues the way I care about others.

And this, OP, is why robots hate normies.
>>
>>35652770
I'm actually here because my guts don't work right.

A lot of people are here for reasons like that.

You think you know so much, but you don't know nuthin.
>>
>>35656137
If men just want sex they can find it. I don't have a desire for a girlfriend because i'm not emotionally mature enough for something like that however I still enjoy sex. All the girls iv'e had casual relations with iv'e been nice to but I don't really like getting close to women. I think if more robots just admitted that they want sex everything would be easier. There's nothing wrong with that provided the other person is consenting to it.

>>35656171
And how is being in your echo chamber working out for you?

>>35656201
your guts? do you mean a physical ailment or just being a pussy? because I have chrons disease and that doesn't stop me.
>>
>>35652770
>>>35655834
>I don't believe many have tried because people tend to get used to their comfort zones which isn't actually comfortable because if they functioned normal(their normal, robots tend to think normal means abiding every little social thing.)
>
>Infact there's some benefits to letting go of your individuality. You can argue the way normal humans interact isn't very interesting but that's just how it is.
So you're saying the way to go is killing a piece of myself so that I may pretend to have fun. If I refuse you'll say I'm being childish and I'll ask why preferring my own life is a sin, or you'll say everyone does it, to which I'll reply I know, I have seen it in their dead eyes that yearn for something. So do I, but I don't have to pretend.
It's not worth it. Maybe if you get a soul mate like you, you'll have a 2man army against the world. But others will always be the enemy because you can't forget the dirt that you've seen in the normie world.
>>
>>35655842
Then what's the alternative? you could very well make the argument that negative parts of my personality are driven by my desire to want to impress others but when I want to impress others it's because I want power and influence somehow in the world. Be it through creativity or trying to make money. I want recognition and attention and I don't see what's the harm of pursuing your own interests and endeavors. So were all just suppose to compensate for people that can't do it themselves? the world does not work that way you don't have to be competitive but most people are turned off by others with no aspirations.
>>
>>35656137
I can third this

>There are some really good guys on this site who have been dealt an unfair hand and who genuinely want love and friendship. But those guys are easily obscured in the sea of shit.

especially this part.
>>
>>35656345
Not every part of ones personality is a good thing though. People are different so if they're making fun of you for something you enjoy(I don't know what you like but this is just an example.) like MLP or magic the gathering or D&D or maybe you knit or you study philosophy or maybe you just really love math. Or maybe you're just a fucking nerd who likes anime and video games..

Obviously you don't change that but everyone has a "dark side" to them and that's our inner demon's and i'm sorry but nobody should have to accept the demon's. It's the personal responsibility of us to at least respect other peoples desire to be on the same planet you are. You being socially awkward is a fault maybe of your parents or whatever but you're an adult now, you have all the tools to at least FUNCTION with normies. As a person who's a cyborg I have learned how to fake my emotions with normies and guess what? you end up finding people a lot more in common that way. Maybe it's just me but I always know when I "like" someone and usually go to the lengths to engage them. If they refuse to or reject me I move on. It hurts but the reason why people have anxiety is because they fear a certain outcome and you have to accept that things won't always turn out the way you believe they will.
>>
>>35656328
These robots don't just want sex, they also want the standard of masculinity that comes with having a gf, and they also want an emotional tampons.

> echo chamber

Lol get fucked.

I've actually managed to work through some shit by longposting and talking on this site. I've made huge personal progress regarding a relationship that went sour.

Obviously I want an IRL friend who can listen to this, but /r9k/ really has helped and is a lot cheaper than a therapist.

Secondly, it's only an echo chamber if you're fucking retarded. Most of the time when I longpost I get a bunch of people screaming / trolling at me, a fee sympathetic individuals, people who basically act like a drill sargent, etc. There are a lot of commonalities but that is a far cry from a monolith.
>>
>>35656328
>If men just want sex they can find it.
where?
orig
>>
>>35656449
continuing onto my point about women specifically.

Everyone is selfish including women. (and this is just for robots who do dumb shit like pour their feelings out and get a response like "lol" or "thank you that's so sweet! :)" why are they required to love you just because you feel strongly towards them? and ask yourself is this just your desire for companionship or sex?

Incomplete human beings should not be in relationships. They damage eachother.

You want salvation and to feel loved because you have no respect for other peoples individuality.

>>35656469
I'm glad you got help but I still have difficulty believing that because nothing is being solved by simply talking about it on here. What has anyone really done to improve themselves? most people who get advice don't tend to use it. You can argue normies are in an echo chamber but r9k are like the conservatives trying to look good now because the left(SJW's) are the current threat to freedom of speech(as were the radical right just a few years back.)

My point is groups are fucking stupid especially when everyone agrees with eachother. Iv'e had people challenge my views on here and i'm glad I did but R9K needs to die and the flood of normies is a good thing because these people shouldn't have an outlet to have their inadequeces heard and met with sympathy and agreement. They aren't helping these people and sometimes you need a bit of a punt to the ass to give it some thought.
>>
>>35656501
fetlife. Iv'e had sex with at least 4 women on there and at least 1 blowjob. It's better to find people you have a little in common with but honestly it's not hard to fake being nice. That doesn't mean you have contempt but if you aren't normal at least learn how to act normal. I can still be myself relatively and still hide a lot of my personality and control my anxiety because I know i'm in control and plus it's just a fucking girl what's she going to do? she can't hurt me. What? is she going to laugh at me or something? i'd react the same way I do to anyone who's a douchebag to me: ignore it and move on.
>>
>>35656548
>fetlife
Does this work even if you don't live in a big city?
>>
>>35656449
You misunderstand. I'm a normie by all accounts. I work with people, I laugh at jokes, I have a gf. And you know what? It sucks just as bad as when I was a sperg. I learned about social cues, recognized patterns that make jokes enjoyable, learned that women work by empathy and not by truth, and I see as much worth in the world as before. My gf is great because she's not like the others, and even she feels worlds apart from me.
I try not to be negative, but I can see the pattern. I'll never truly have a friend, only acquaintances, and my only comfort will be entertainment with games and books. I grew as a person and only got to understand better why I hate people. If I got rid of that, it would be perfect, but when you hate every part of a person, killing hate means you're left with a void.
I wish I just disliked them a little.
>>
>>35656658
I mean I live in a city of around 100,000 so you be the judge.
>>
>>35656688
i'm really sorry to hear that at least you've tried. I am aware not doing all those things will solve everything but when I think about it I think perhaps people need to rewire themselves maybe? I mean there's plenty of people like you out there as well. What is it exactly do they need and does it last forever?
>>
>>35652770
OP,you think we love to circle jerk here in an image board? You probably are not in a degree farm of India.

people around me are literally robots,they don't give a fuck about the society they live in,What makes you think an average user here is an inefficient Robot? Well I am in a shit tier college but I usually end up learning new shit everyday and I am better off than the Normie's who are programmed by Jew tier media industry.

You want me to blend in propaganda just for the sake of ((you's)).
>>
>>35656748
Rewiring yourself just means dying. We fucked up in childhood.
As far as I can tell, it's like cancer: you'll never get rid of it without basically killing your soul, so the best you can do is accept that you're sick and live for yourself.
Every month I clash with gf because I act too selfishly, even though I try to pay attention to her. You know what? Yes, I'm selfish, and if trying isn't enough then I just can't change that. If she leaves me, so be it. I'll live with me, since robots also hate me. My best future is enjoying hobbies and being ignored.
>>
>>35652770
how did you go over the 2000 character limit?
>>
>>35652770
>you don't deserve to be loved because you have no interest in self reflection or improvement.
Suck my cock dude. I've tried my whole life to improve, to be a good person and do good things for others. It never works out. No matter how good or bad I act something about me drives people away, and it frustrates me to no end. I've pretty much given up trying at this point. I'd rather be hated and do what I want than continue to placate people for a slim chance at friendship.
>>
normies like to watch goreshit, normies are fucking psychos.
>>
>>35652770

Obvious point is obvious.
>>
>>35652770
Let me fix that for you:

>normies ARE the problem (because they are the majority and they have the power), and people in general - the so-called normies are either dumb and / or selfish people who act like insects, especially locusts; many of them are psychopats. That's why our world is so fucked - "normie" people are incapable of empathy

>nobody wants to be your friend because your life experiences made you bitter, angry and hurt; also it's possible that you're simply poor without any good connections and people just don't want friends without money (and stuff like cars, parties, etc). It's all about power. No power, no fun.

>you aren't attractive to girls because you're ugly and / or poor. Again: it's all about power. Women want someone who provides them protection, status, food, shelter, etc. You can be ugly as a devil and still have a beautiful wife, if you're wealthy. Also being a so called "chad" means that you have superior genes and you look cool. If you look muscular and handsome, people want to be with you, and women want to fuck you. Simple as that.

to be continued...
>>
>>35658388
first statement is a blanket statement.

2nd statement is your fault. Don't like being lonely? then you'll have to make some sacrifices.

third statement might have some morsel of truth to it but iv'e had girlfriends before you just want the 10/10 that's the problem. Also women generally are good at picking up if you just want to fuck them or not which as you can imagine makes them turned off from you.
>>
>>35658388
cont.

>you will die alone. Yeah. Everyone dies alone. That's part of life. Even people with huge families will experience death alone. Also having a family can be nice, but if you think that "yeah, I might die today but my children and grandchildren will remember me" I have to tell you this: being remembered and being immortal is not the same. You'll still be dead.

>a girlfriend won't help you change as a person only you can do that. But many times people CAN support you. So it's pretty cruel how women and the entire society behave these days. We shouldn't live in a cruel and hateful world, where people can't rely on each other (especially in romantic relationships).

>this echo chamber is not healthy for you, but some people have nothing else in this life. Also sharing experience can save your life and can make this world a better place. Even if we show the darker side of humanity.

>you act as if robots are somehow superior and they have all the answers but noone knows all the answers. Also everyone COULD be special, but the so-called "normies" chose a mindless, stupid life where they can abandon all the good side of their humanity, like creativity, empathy and wisdom. They literally sold their souls. If telling the harsh truth is "dehumanization", well...

>even if you get into a relationship it MIGHT end quickly because life is short and hey: nothing lasts forever.

>you can function just fine without all the anti depressants you take. Also these kind of medications just make you a mindless slave. Are you angry? Maybe you're right. Maybe this is a fucked-up world where people should be angry.

tbc...
>>
>>35658511
you'll still be dead but what other purpose to life is there? also how can you say you'll die alone? I mean I guess when you die it's your body so maybe that's what you're saying..

2nd point is just you being a bitch.

nope the 3rd point is still valid because all this is doing is making the minds of people worse and more depressed. You're a good example of this.
>>
>>35658511
cont.

>normies are not trying to take your individuality. They take their own. That's why they're so dangerous. Also they just don't give a shit about others.

>robots hate normies because they have something they don't. It's understandable. But normies are responsible for the society they created. "Robots" are the oppressed, pariah caste of humanity. If there would be equality and better social values, they would be no "robots" and "normies", just healthy people.

>everyone deserves to be loved. Only psychopats can't understand this. "Normies" are incapable of true love. You know this to be true.

>a healthy sex life can teach you a lot about your and your partner's body. Sex is healthy, natural and your body needs it. Our world acts as sex should be a taboo, a thing that you need to pay for and this is why shit like sado-mazo was born. This is the side-effect of the unhealthy view of sex.

> girls laugh at you when you pour your heart out to them because modern women are beings without conscience, empathy and non-material values.

I know OP will disagree with me, and I don't even care.
Even contrarians know, deep down there, that I'm right.

Have a nice day, Anons!
>>
>>35655750
>how is this any different to what I said
anon was agreeing with you
>>
>>35658578
>oppressed
So robots are SJW's now? cool.

sex IS healthy but you don't need it. You can jerk off.

even if you are right what sort of existence is an existence where you take everything literally? i'm a misanthrope nihilist and can still function why can't you?
>>
>normies are not the problem, you are the problem

I don't need to read the rest to know you're just some fag trying to make us face reality when this is not your place and you should fuck off. You normalfaggots have the whole internet and you come here where we've nestled into our little hovel and try to stir shit up because you need to shot fish in a barrel to make yourself feel better about how your life didn't turn out how it expected but "hey, at least I'm better than these guys". Seriously, fuck off.
>>
>>35658740
no fuck you i'm driving you all out until you can get lives. This is what you need and normies will continue flooding here, I will make them aware of this place.

You can change or continue to be arrogant and bitter but your ideology like the SJW's will be destroyed. You are wrong now shut up.
>>
>>35652770
You're overthinking this. Most /r9k/ users are alone because they wait to be prompted for everything like in a video game.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.