[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do I do this /r9k/? >grill has expressed interest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1484975812975.jpg (167KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484975812975.jpg
167KB, 720x960px
How the hell do I do this /r9k/?

>grill has expressed interest in me
>asked if I want to spend a day with her walking around in the city

How do I do this? We're still "officially" friends... how do I change that?
Where do I take her (New York)?
How the fuck is this supposed to work??

>help pls
>>
>>35652182
post pic of her & pic of u
>>
>>35652546
She's 6/10 black hair, short, average build, gray eyes

I'm a little over average height, blue eyes and light brown hair, a little chubby but strong cheekbones and jaw
>>
>>35652644
what are your autism levels and what would you rate your self out of 10
>>
>>35652683
Mainly my autism is focused in that I find it incredibly hard to do work and even deadlines don't motivate me, socially I'm alright if a little spergy

out of 10 I have no idea, I don't want to post a pic
>>
>>35652182
I've lived in New York city my whole life man
I hope you fucking get the shit kicked out of you tomorrow and then she runs away and you never see her again
I hate you and I'm upset that I never get any chances to hang out with girls
>take her around lower manhattan you fucking twat
st. mark's
delancey
the village
etc
god why do fucking lame asses like you who get these chances
>>
it's good that you live in new york because that's pretty much the only american city where this kind of thing works

this is actually a really good way to spend time with someone on the cheap. since she's leaving it mostly in your hands here's the deal from a logistics standpoint:

the idea here is that you guys will start at some point and end up at a destination, but it can't matter a whole lot if you actually reach that destination (i.e. don't make reservations or buy tickets or shit). assuming you guys live apart from each other a good place to meet up might be by a subway stop

but you also need to think about where to go. some ideas:
>central park
the normie suggestion, sure, but the park was literally designed to place in the middle of the city where you could just walk around.
not sure how well this would go over given the weather in the city at the moment, but the other cool thing about the park is you don't have to plan a whole lot--you just wander around and any direction will eventually lead to an exit.
if the weather were nicer you could bring a backpack with a blanket and you guys could sit on one of the 2000 lawns and chat or something, people do that all the time
>brooklyn heights promenade
this is underrated as a place to go walk around. the bklyn heights neighborhood is very pretty old money shit and the promenade takes you up to the shoreline with cool views of manhattan. tell her to bring a camera or something.
>the high line
people really seem to get a kick out of this but it's touristy as fuck. dunno. do your thing
>just go walk around some streets
you presumably live here, you know what it's like
fidi is full of tall old nyc shit
chinatown is chinatown
midtown is skyscrapers and tourists
uptown is sterile and rich
don't go to the bronx

it's new fucking york so there's like a billion other options

the trick here is that you have to have a destination in mind, wherever you end up. maybe a cheap pizza place? a bar?
>>
>>35652991
cont'd
also read >>35652720
lower manhattan is probably what she has in mind if she wants to "walk down the street" in nyc
though to be honest the concept of walking around nyc and having an active conversation with someone seems kind of weird but hey, her idea

anyway some other notes:
if you are old enough to drink, do this whole thing around sunset and end at a bar or somewhere where you guys can drink together
beware of lower manhattan bars

if you are a fucking child just go to somewhere cheap where you can sit down and eat garbage. don't go to a nice restaurant.

the point of this "date" is obviously to be as casual as possible so it's important that you don't spend a whole lot of money on it

also recognize that the point of this date is not the activity that you are doing. that's a facade. the point is to spend time together and talk and basically figure out if you are someone worth humoring as a partner/lover/whatever i dunno
someone who says "let's just go walk around" is not someone who's gonna be like "well i enjoyed talking to you but this date was cheap and boring". they do not care. it's just an excuse to do something together you fucking autist

if you really have to work with a pretense i have used the "let's take pictures of shit" thing many times and girls eat it up. it's instagram fodder and you get to see some cool shit i guess
>>
>>35652182
Make up some bullshit excuse to not hang out with her.
>>
>>35652182
Why freak out?
Just go hang out.

Btw I shouldn't have to point this out but you're a FUCKING NORMIE AND NEED TO LEEEEEEEEEEAVE
>>
File: 1482505550767.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1482505550767.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>35652182
WHO LET THESE FUCKING NORMIES ONTO MY BOARD JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JUST STAY ON REDDIT
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.