[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i need some advice >asked oneitis out. she says "lets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1489507116421.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1489507116421.png
7KB, 645x773px
Guys i need some advice
>asked oneitis out. she says "lets hang out a few more times and see what happens"
>we haven't hung out since December
Every time i ask to hang out she has some excuse ready. I know she is probably dodging me, what do i do? Should i confront her and get a straight forward answer?
>>
If she liked you she would have hung out. Don't waste your time, dont say anything you will regret later.

Cut your losses my friend.
>>
>>35652137
just a reminder, if you have a oneities you are NOT a robot.
>>
>>35652195
I tried to cut my losses, and she noticed and it pissed her off she said i was being emo
>>
>>35652137
Dealing with this now. She lets me have sex with her occasionally but how casual she is about it makes me feel likes shes a STACY whore and does this with everyone. Just confront her, that's what I'll do next time I see her in person
>>
>>35652304
If you are getting sex why want a relationship?
>>
>>35652241
I think it's fine for younger robots who havent learnt to give up on such silly things.
>>
>>35652358
It's maybe once a week and I'm pretty lonely/bored
>>
>>35652358
>>35652407
i think im probably falling for the gf meme
>>
>>35652304
Where you from?
>origigigigignalalal
>>
>>35652496
Bayou bot. Louisiana
>>
>>35652137
>haven't hung out in over three months

that is your straight forward answer anon
>>
Stop talking to her and move on
>>
Never talk to her again.

Most times it's better to feel alone than the way a girl can make you feel.
>>
>>35652610
Only because i rarely ask her. We are both busy people, but then again before i asked her out she would always say yes. I don't want to assume she doesn't like me because she still talks to me a lot. When i accepted that she rejected me and started to distance myself she said i was being emo. So now im back to talking to her and everytime i do im tempted to bring up her proposal.
>>
Be like can I habe de pusi please
>>
Move on anon, you tried and you failed. And there is no shame in that. Hold your head up high because there are literally thousands of girls like your oneitis.

You'll find someone if you just keep trying
>>
File: confidence.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
confidence.png
269KB, 450x325px
>>35652137
keep trying, chicks dig confidence
>>
>>35652137
>Every time i ask to hang out she has some excuse ready
Delete the text conversation you guys have going
I would tell you that she doesn't like you, find your attractive, or want to be with you in any way but....
...But you already know that, anon
>>
show her the wrath of a nice guy spurned his birthright as a sensitive, wise, caring father. make her pay, anon.
>>
OP here, What really bothers me is that she could have said no.
>>
>>35652859
she wants you to buy her meals, the proven method of winning any woman's heart
>>
>>35652687
How many times has she asked you out? Girls always ask to do stuff together because because I don't care to. Are you a refreshing guy? Do you exude excitement and thunder? Are you full of energy and sex? Are you also humble about it all? Girls gravitate towards you when you reposition yourself as someone cool to be with. Lifting weights and having a sex body(face doesn't matter) gives you instant social proof and that you are wanted by a few women at least.
>>
>>35652895
She never takes my money. I remember when we first hanged out i offered to buy her food and she said "i only take a mans money if we are dating because i dont want to lead you on" another reason why i like her.
>>
>>35652908
She has invited me to a haunted house this past halloween and made plans on going to the zoo, but now that ive asked her out i dont think its going to happen. And yes i give off some good vibes she told me
>>
File: waiting-for-love.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
waiting-for-love.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>35652980
she's just playing hard to get, don't give up bro
>>
>>35652687
Do you have friends in common with her? If not it's easier to make a clean break.

If I were you I would ask her out one more time. If she says yes, you have a date. If no, text her that you tried to be friends but you don't really want her in your life anymore. You will feel slightly better after saying that to her.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>35652137
What kind of excuses are we talking about here? Post some screen shots, anon.

It sounds like she probably isn't interested, but I've been through almost the same thing only to find later, after I gave up, that she was actually interested.

Ignore her though. Do not text first. I know it sounds like a meme, but it's true. They can smell desperation, and it's the single biggest turn off. If she text you, reply, but don't hit her up. The chase really is 90% of it for them. They always want what they can't have. When I text my ex, it can be the next day before I hear back. When I don't, she blows my phone the fuck up, and replys very quickly.

IF she does ever try to hang out, tell her you have plans already. Even if you're just sitting around edging and shit posting all night, tell her "aw shit, sorry, I already have plans for tonight" be ambiguous. BUT, set a fixed date to do something with her right then and there, even if it's just the next day, or a week later.

I'm crazy busy myself, I can't make plans without at least a weeks notice. There is a chance, as slight as it may be, that she is also a busy person.
It's hard. You're not alone.
>>
>>35653115
I rarely message her she always messages me. also i only ever ask to hang out in person because i dont like texting part of the reason why she messages me first a lot. The most recent excuse she gave me was "no, because after i get off work i dont feel like doing anything it gets me out of the mood"
>>
>>35653031
Cool off and let her know(or think) you can get a girl wifed up any day and she can't waste time any time. Some other girl could easily be biting her nails to see you but instead you spend your time in this situation. Get up and go but still be friends with her.
>>
>>35653166
Not sure exactly what "out of the mood" means.
How old are you two? Do either of you live on your own, or with parents? That's also super important.
>>
>>35653198
Ive already hooked up three other girls, but when it comes to her i want to have a real relationship with her because she is the only woman i meant that i can truly be myself around
>>
>>35653224
Im 20 shes 22 we both live with parents
>>
>>35653232
She may be an attention whore man
>Always texts to say hi and feel good
>Dismisses attempts to actually hang out
Leave man lol she doesn't like you, only your attention. I was in the same position, she probably has another guy around who is also being held in cuck limbo, or worse, some guy she's waiting to leave a relationship which she will jump on right away.
>>
>>35653258
Ok, so an age where a real relationship is actually potentially possible. Was thinking like 18, desu.
Convince your parents to let you get a dog. I never had more success with girls than when my dogs were puppies, just sayin. And get a mastiff breed, that way when you end up alone, like me, you still have a human sized companion to sleep next to.
Also important, how do you know each other, and for how long?
I had a girl that I had known since like middle school, we were, are, perfect for each other. But now we've been best friends for as long. Shortly after high school we finally started fucking, since we were single at the same time, but I eventaully got the, "I'm sorry, I just can't do this. It's like I'm fucking my brother."
>>
>>35653348
I want to leave, but its hard when im on the fence i just want her to give me a straightforward answer.
>>
>>35653420
We are coworkers and trust me i know its bad but i only see her two days out of the week and its only like 30 min. Also she gave me a kitten to take care of last month, but sadly had to give her away because faggy landlord
>>
>>35653427
She would have clearly shaken you off the fence by now. Wait til she invites you again to something and enjoy it for yourself and for your memories and that you didn't need her to have fun. She'll get past the beta haze you have created and give you a chance lmao. Can't blind girls with beta haze
>>
>>35653571
Thats what im doing now just waiting until she invites me to something. I guess you could say im keeping the peace dont want to be called emo again.
>>
>>35653632
Honestly though, just go to a random girl in public and talk to her, do this 50 more times and realize this one girl is not that special. Also hit the gym
>>
>>35653484
Fuck man, you're in a shitty spot.
Being coworkers could absolutely be the reason. I've dated, long term 2.5 and 4 years, 2 people I worked with, and when it ended every day was a fucking waking nightmare. Knowing that every day I had to see someone that I still love, but didn't want to be together anymore, it was like going to hell every day, until one of us couldn't take it, and quit.
Or maybe she just hates you because you have away her kitten.
Idrk what you've tried to do with her, but try some super unromantic shit. See if she wants to go somewhere that wouldn't really fall under the "date material" category (NOT A FUCKING MOVIE, unless it's at either of your houses) but idfk what there is to do in LA, take her gator hunter or some shit. Let her see you be a man by killing a living dinosaur with s stick or some shit.
>>
Maybe she's just busy and seems interested, don't think too much about it and do your own productive stuff
>>
Thank you everyone for your advice i feel a bit better now. i guess my solution is
>Stop dwelling
>keep the peace
>focus on myself
Im sure ill get an answer eventually
>>
Let go, hanging on will only hurt you more
>>
>>35654105
Sounds like you figured the best course of action.
I sure as shit expect up dates.
And I wish you the best of luck, anon.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.