[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots enjoy collecting stuff? Here's a pic of a good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: PICT0448.jpg (2MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
PICT0448.jpg
2MB, 2304x1728px
Any robots enjoy collecting stuff? Here's a pic of a good portion of muh amine dvds I've collected.
>>
>>35651927
I have an extensive stamp collection. Ill try and go get some. I dont want to wake my mom up though so we'll see
>>
>>35651927
Good collection, I have the cowboy bebop movie as well. My main thing is retro games. Mostly just Genesis and PS1. My collection isn't crazy big or anything, I'm not one of those completion collectors. I just buy games I'm interested in and wanna play. I like having actual physical copies of games, dunno why, just do
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1218x803px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1218x803px
>>35651927
I started collecting LPs in January
>>
>>35651927
Very nice anon. How much did all this cost?
>>
>tfw too poor to collect actual things
I guess i collect PowerPC G4 based Macs given that i have 3, but besides that i hoard computer wallpapers.
>>
>>35652159
It's hard to say desu. A fair amount of this was bought second hand, and was very cheap. I'd say something like 300-400 spent on the lot perhaps.
>>
b u m p u p
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: IMG_0399.jpg (219KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0399.jpg
219KB, 640x640px
>>35652069
Pic related, here are some of my favs to play! All via rgb scart to hdmi converter.
>>
>>35651927
nice collection, anon. Lots of good stuff in there.

>>35652107
Hi, /mu/.

I collect pokemon cards. I have close to 30% of all English-release cards so far. Right now I'm focusing on completing the pre-2000 sets.
>>
>>35652780
How expensive is that getting? I've recently been watching card shop life and now want to get into a TCG again, knowing full well that it's a slippery slope and I have no one to play with. I have too much anxiety to enter a card store by myself.
>>
I collect CDs. Started about less than a year ago, have about 150 CDs at the moment.
>>
I collect marvel legends. I have close to 90.

>tfw still haven't found warlock wave cyclops yet
>>
>>35653201
Ha. It's very easy to spend too much in a card store if you're not careful, especially ones with lots of older/rare stuff. Thankfully pokemon is one of the cheapest card games out there (especially compared to shit like mtg).

If you want to get into deckbuilding it's especially cheap, but more competitive-level decks might run you $200 or so (still cheap by mtg/other standards).

For collecting it's not bad either, there are a lot of online shops that sell singles for mere pennies. Most cards are under $30 unless they're first edition older holos or rarer promos and stuff.

I hope that's at least somewhat helpful. I just set aside a certain amount of dough each month and use that. Though I won't lie, it's hard not to go over if I spot something that's especially hard to find at a good price.
>>
Guns, patches, some old videogames, and I may have started a dollfie dream collection but it's been on the backburner for a while.

Nobody IRL knows what I collect because obvious reasons.
>>
>>35653327
>dollfie dreams
That's an expensive hobby! I'm not into them myself, but I can see the appeal. Do you have your eye on any in particular?
>>
>>35653374
Problem right now is budgeting, there's some stuff IRL that's taking precedence to the dollfies. I have most of what I need for 2 minies and 1 sister, when my shit gets more settled I'll be able to find an artist to do some head makeup, maybe a couple sets of custom clothes. I'm making Henrietta from GSG, Saya from Saya no Uta, and the sister would be my own custom built, she would look a bit like Heather from Silent Hill 3.
>>
>>35651927
I collect manga.
and gunpla
my room barely has any space for it
>>
i used to collect shit when i had a part time gig as a janitor, but now im neet and broke.
>>
>>35651927

Yeah I've got a bit of a dvd collection going on too. I mostly only get shows/film that I know I'll watch over and over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoYAgKGnZ6U
>>
>>35652107
>Neu!
>Earth
Nice one!

>Swans
>Death Grapes
>LYSF
>ITCOTCK
Come on son ;_;
>>
>>35654225

kek I love Frasier
>>
>>35652107
congrats anon you have shit taste!
>>
>>35651927
I see you have "Perfect Blue". That's a really good, but very strange, one, that I happen to love. It's nice to see someone else has it.
>>
>>35651927
>Owning possessions
>2017
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.