[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove to me that eating ass isn't superior to vaginal sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0836.jpg (58KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
58KB, 600x800px
Prove to me that eating ass isn't superior to vaginal sex

>tastes better
>doesn't fill your mouth with cum
>Buttcheeks against your face
>extra taboo makes your girl cum extra hard
>you Will probably be the first to eat her ass whereas ahe has definitely been eaten and fucked in the pussy before you
>>
>>35651823
>2017
>ass-eating = taboo

lol srsly?
>>
>>35651823
If you haven't played in an asshole, you're basically still a virgin in the eyes of most women. They certainly consider themselves pure if they've never been rimmed or had cum in their ass

>TFW anal virginity is the new virginiyy
>>
You would be surprised how rarely girls actually get eaten out. Most chads and normies just stick it in and pump until they bust. Most guys are awful at sex.

t. That lesbian that convinces girls to be "experimental"
>>
>>35651823
>doesn't fill your mouth with cum
what if I like cum tho?
>>
>>35651856
What butthole-worshipping paradise do you live in? I live in Houston and I have been the first to rim EVERY girl i've been with
>>
>>35651875
Yeah, I actually get a lot of second dates and booty calls by going down first on my girls for that reason

Sometimes a good licking on a stranger's pussy and ass gets her horny enough to hop right on without even pretending to care about condoms
>>
>>35651823
Getting my ass eaten was one of the most unique fun sensations of my life
>>
>>35651875
>t. That lesbian that convinces girls to be "experimental"

I swear to god if you're the cunt dyke that turned my oneitis into a carpet muncher when she hit college, I swear to fucking god
>>
>>35651823
>tastes better

Nothing in that region tastes good.
>>
>>35651823
fucking disgusting

can i just shit in your mouth?
>>
>>35651823
Performing submissive acts such as cunnilingus and anilingus is disgusting, beta and indicates that you are defective mentally.

Women only respect and lust after men who dominantly pound them with their big dick.
>>
>>35651875
>most guys are awful at sex

probably asking the wrong person, but how bad is the standard
>>
>>35651902
I'm at a university in North-Western England. Taboo's don't exist up here.
>>
>>35652679
What do you mean? Like how bad is the average guy at sex? Apparently most guys slide off the panties, put on a rubber, and goes as fast as they can in missionary until they cum and then they're done. It's the actual reason so many girls go for black guys. It has nothing to do with dick size, as they're not actually bigger, it's because they handle women differently and really try to work it. Sex is a game to them where they want to do better than their friend when for every other guy it's all about how much sex you have and who with.
>>
>>35653061
>$0.02 has been deposited into your account.
Fuck you.
>>
>>35653061
>It's the actual reason so many girls go for black guys.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT COULD YOU BE ANYMORE OBVIOUS YOU SHIT SHILL?
>>
>>35653137
I'm literally just saying what girls tell me as I slowly try to work them into letting me unbutton their pants. For some reason it's the ones that go for black guys that also let me lick them down.
>>
>>35653194
are you in colorado by any chance
>>
>>35653194
It's probably low standards.
>>
>>35652676
>women only respect men who dominantly pound them with big dick
>women don't respect men who give them oral

is this bait or do you not have any fucking idea what you're talking about?
>>
>>35651902
Wow you're one stupid SOB. They whores were lying to you.
>>
>>35652679
>but how bad is the standard

They are horny, and think of only themselves. Quick pump, then finish. No thought paid attention to the girl.
>>
>>35653269
Don't you have a bull to prep? Get off r9k.
>>
Eating ass is pretty great desu. Was never into it until I started dating a girl with a great ass. First time I pulled her pants down she was on her stomach and I just went to down on her asshole with my tongue
>>
>>35653569
>LOL KEK

thank you sad virgin, get off my thread now
>>
>>35651823

>BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....
>BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
>Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiifffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
>BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
>Oh I was not expecting that...that little gust my dear....you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff.....sniff...ah....ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor....sniff sniff...hmmm....is that....sniff....hmmm....I can almost taste it my dear.....yes....just...sniff....a little whiff more if you please.....ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff...ah yes I have it now....yes quite....hhhhmmmm...delectable my dear.....quite exquisite yes.....I dare say...sniff....the most pungent one yet my dear....ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff....yes....
Mmmmmm
>>
>>35652676
>he cant be dominant and give oral sex
bitch made turbovirgin d e t e c t e d
>>
>>35653905
Did you just watch Mister Metokur's latest video too?

FARRRRTTTTTT!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.