[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come everybody gets so mad when you say big dicks are objectively

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1487859911571.jpg (517KB, 773x754px) Image search: [Google]
1487859911571.jpg
517KB, 773x754px
How come everybody gets so mad when you say big dicks are objectively better than small ones? Are we not allowed to tell the truth anymore?
>>
>>35651729
>How come everybody gets so mad when you say big dicks are objectively better than small ones? Are we not allowed to tell the truth anymore?
do people get mad?
tfw no big dick bf
>>
>>35652148
You should've seen my last thread, which got deleted for no reason even though it wasn't breaking any rules. Fucking dicklet moderators.
>>
>>35652205
>You should've seen my last thread, which got deleted for no reason even though it wasn't breaking any rules. Fucking dicklet moderators.
what thread? post link

and complaining about the mods will get you banned, delete that comment desu
>>
Some people just have skin as thin as their penis anon. It makes them as sensitive as their uncut babydick.
>>
File: for free.jpg (44KB, 600x893px) Image search: [Google]
for free.jpg
44KB, 600x893px
>>35652285
>Delete that comment
You are like a little baby. Watch this.
>>
>>35651729
>get pissed off by people meming that dicks need to be 6"+ to be satisfy anyone
>decide to measure my dick once and for all
>turns out I'm 7.5"X5.5"
Huh, all of a sudden I don't hate these threads anymore. Does anyone know how I can use my retard cock to get laid? Do I just tell girls I have a large penis and then they offer to sleep with me?
>>
>>35652483
>Do I just tell girls I have a large penis and then they offer to sleep with me?
Honestly? Pretty much. Not just walking up to a girl and talking about it or anything, but posting about it online would probably do you pretty good.
>>
Why do women get so mad when men say they prefer thin, youthful women?
>>
>>35652636
It would be better to say "Why do women get so mad when men say they prefer non-roast beef looking vaginas?"
>>
>>35652713
Probably because it's something that can't fix.

Much like how dicklets get mad when you call them out for being small.
>>
>>35651729

I mean they are. I am 6x5 and I am content. People just like to be in denial and try to validate their misguided beliefs on a Tibetan rock salt carving penpal list.

Now to be fair, bigger isn't always better. The objectively good dick is 7x6. Girth is everything and balls-deep sex is the best. You can't go maximum dicking speed when you're hitting bottom every thrust. I'd say 7" is the ideal length and the more girth the better. But 9" and 10" dicks are just show pieces/bragging rights. Lastly technique, the girl, and your endurance are factors that need to be taken into account. If I had a very strong core, lasted long, and used the proper angles/positions my 6x5 would be more than sufficient. The arousal of the girl is also another factor, but doesn't need to be explained.

On another note, it would appear that the flavor of this thread is "fuck the mods". So, fuck the mods. They do it for F R E E.
>>
>>35652778
>But 9" and 10" dicks are just show pieces/bragging rights
Doesn't mean girls don't go nuts over them. Even if they aren't really suitable for fucking.
>>
>>35651729
>How come everybody gets so mad when you say big dicks are objectively better than small ones?
Why would anyone ever be mad over something that was pure luck and had a huge impact on their life despite them being able to do nothing about it?
Really makes you think
>>
>>35653037
Small penis alert!
>>
>>35653055

Case in point

Oregano comment
>>
>>35651729
because roastie prolapsed assholes are DISGUSTING
>>
>>35651729

Because its always a guy without any redeemble features other than an above average dick erping with other guys to feel better about himself. 6.5x5 is the perfect size according to most women and anything under that is definitely not preferable, but its a meme that most women wont be ok with a 5x4.5 for example. Only when you get below that size will you start to have problems.

Also anything bigger than 7x5 is a meme and objectively inferior.
>>
File: 1472768984944.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1472768984944.gif
208KB, 312x322px
>>35651729
SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE
please
>>
>>35651729
Hentai manga never fails to make insecure about the size of my penis

Even when I know that it's the fantasy of someone that would kill to have what I have down there
>>
>>35653188
You can't just say that without providing details. How big are you, anon?
>>
>>35653093
desu

If you regularly take more than 7 inches it'll be all stretched out and gross
>>
>>35652205
>fucking dicklet moderators

mental image made me kek
>>
is 6 inches a good girth? does it compensate for a 6 inch length?

why is my penis a 6x6 square
>>
>>35653286
I'm 7x6.5

length bone pressed though
>>
File: 8715219.png (656KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
8715219.png
656KB, 569x629px
>>35653037
>what is height
>what is intelligence
>what is race
>what is nationality
>what is inheritance
>what is gender

>what is 4chan
>>
>>35653724
That's a pretty good size. Everyone always wants bigger than what they've got though, don't they?
>>
File: 1455272073445.png (345KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
1455272073445.png
345KB, 523x592px
>>35653154
Kimoani, Bitch Imouto o Kau | Gross Brother Buys His Bitchy Sister (COMIC Grape Vol.10)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.