[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest way for a 25 year old to hook up with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0724.jpg (130KB, 750x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0724.jpg
130KB, 750x899px
What's the easiest way for a 25 year old to hook up with a cougar?

Im almost exclusively only attracted to 35+ year old milfs. Is literally hitting on them at the grocery store my only option? Seems like it won't work. I don't want to go to a wine bar
>>
cougars go for younger looking men who are handsome and romeos themselves

most cases the younger men do the work

you're autist
>>
I think there are websites for that anon. Believe it or not older women fetish over young guys. Get it before you get too old.
>>
I hate younger men but they always Iike me. Why?
>>
>>35651576
Kys I've hooked up before with a cougar. Looking for more
>>
File: poly.jpg (129KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
poly.jpg
129KB, 1440x810px
>>35651546
kakyoinin i knew that dio didn't kill you
>>
>>35651656
>implying you're an older potentially attractive woman/milf

I'm also looking for a milf to love me, OP. I'm 22, but I'm a bit of an autist, and introverted enough that it's way too draining to try and be this movie romeo they want
>>
>>35651660
Your mom doesn't count. Shame you got trannydaddy's genes.
>>
>>35651700
>I'm 22, but I'm a bit of an autist, and introverted enough that it's way too draining to try and be this movie romeo they want

Well good luck then. Nobody wants a sun. All younger men who get older women are proactive, vigilant, and unstoppable as fuck.
>>
>>35651546
Craft stores
>>
>>35651546
This is actually a place where tinder shines.

Download it and set your age range to 35-40. The beauty of it is, the only women who will show up in your feed will be 35-40 year old women who conversely have their age range set to men in their 20's. That's a very narrow group of women who know exactly what they're looking for, matching with a very narrow group of men who know exactly what they're looking for. You're guaranteed to get matches with cougars looking to hook up.
>>
>>35651546
>I don't want to go to a wine bar

So, basically you don't actually want to fuck a cougar.

You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>35651546
Why the fuck do people ask for hook up advice her?
>>
>>35651546
Is it a bad idea to hit on cougars if my dick is 5x4"? I'm just attracted to older women and I'm a kissless virgin.
>>
>>35651700
I had success hitting on cougar online but had to get denied 70 times before I got my cougar lay. Try online or hitting on them in public and getting their number. Flatter then see if they are doing anything later
>>
>>35651546
I met my first (and only so far) cougar in a gay bar. Fuck knows if thats where they hang out but I straight up got asked if I was gay and said no, then before she was leaving she asked me If i wanted to go back to hers. Shit was jokes. No messing around, she was 43 and I 20
>>
>>35651546
Go to bars, be friend older people, meet new people, you'll run into em.
>>
>>35652030
pls reply me
>>
>>35651546
i made out with a 50 year old blonde milf at a bar and tried to get her number

could have put more work in but my friend pulled me away to leave

was pretty weird

making out was weird she wasnt really into it

her daughter was next to her

the whole thing was weird
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.