[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kept you from growing up to be this autistic? I mean sure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170319_212916.png (963KB, 1440x1513px) Image search: [Google]
20170319_212916.png
963KB, 1440x1513px
What kept you from growing up to be this autistic?

I mean sure we're all a little off, but what do you think kept you from spiraling off into a turbo autist?
>>
Low self-confidence ---> anxiety about what other people think about me ---> desire to avoid attention --> avoid becoming a turbo autist like in your pic and instead become invisible, that guy everyone ignores
>>
>>35651446
I've always wanted to be socially accepted, I just never had the confidence to do normie stuff. Instead I did nothing so I ended up being no one.
>>
>>35651446
>having a skill makes you a turbo autist

He's doing better than most of r9k
>>
>>35651446
I am very self-conscious and I still have some dignity left
>>
>>35651446
Around middle school I realized that I was always the spazziest, weirdest, and most upbeat kid I knew. The next several years were spent trying to rid myself of all three.

To date I've only succeeded in getting rid of the last one.
>>
>>35651446
>Too autistic to even make eye contact with camera
>Fucked up accent that I can't tell if its foreign or autism
>Obese as shit

My favorite part
>The burglar will be my old beat up punching bag!
Camera pans over to a pristine, brand new looking punching bag.
>>
4chan gave me self-awareness about my own retarded personality and interests
>>
>>35651538
THIS

I remember this guy from ages ago. I use to do Kendo over a decade the guy, despite this guy being obese he was still pretty close with all the moves.

Hes still doing the same shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nifT_6xLV4w
>>
>>35651446
One thing is being autistic and another is being autistic and a fatfuck.
>>
>>35651446
I am a turbo autist, I'm just not fat and I don't like to make videos of myself.
>>
I am probably more autistic in certain ways, but I liked to avoid the spotlight. I do remote internet work, only communicate through email/im (no skype or phone calls) and go months at a time without leaving the house, so I don't communicate with people. I order all my food/supplies directly to my house, but I've arranged it so the guy knocks on the door a couple times, then leaves. I'll wait an additional minute to make sure he's gone and then go get my stuff.
>>
>>35651446
>im such a weird lonely robot
> proceeds to make fun of another weird lonely robot for being enthusiastic about his interests

You're no different from the two-faced backstabbing Chads and Stacys you claim to despise. Fuck off with your normie logic
>>
Probably the fact that I acted as other people did. And focused on being a normie
>>
bbilly is a fucking baller and yall need to fuck off
>>
>>35652068
>I bet my onitis I'll finally notice me if I master the art of kendo!

I've got some bad news for you sport
>>
>>35651530
Same here, I'm very self-conscious about making sure I don't do stuff that makes me seem weird, or embarrass myself. I care too much about what other people think of me, even though I wish I didn't care.
>>
File: lenore.png (93KB, 744x1042px) Image search: [Google]
lenore.png
93KB, 744x1042px
He got to be on Tosh.O, what the fuck have you done with your life OP?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.