[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /manipulator/ here? >work at McJob >treat all my coworkers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0275.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.gif
14KB, 633x758px
Who /manipulator/ here?
>work at McJob
>treat all my coworkers really well and work really hard in front of them
>except when I'm around my Stacey coworker
>when I'm around Stacey, I act like I don't give a shit about my job and I treat her like garbage
>she complained about me to our manager
>"what are you talking about, Stacey? Anon is one of our best workers!"
>mfw
>>
Damn
That's pretty evil
>>
good work keep it up, tell them stacey is being sexual with custmomers
>>
Me lol. I love being a sociopath.
>>
That's not near as DEVLISH as this guy.
>>
>>35651171
Interesting. How would I do this? I wish I had an accomplice that would act as a customer and claim that Stacey groped him
>>35651222
Based trip
>>
>>35651252
Ahh the days of normie book Trolling
>>
>>35651252
Doesn't normiebook notifiy you if a comment is left on your post, even if it's deleted later?
>>
>>35651107
Wow anon that's crazy, how do you even sleep at night XD
>>
>>35651636
Ah, I remember my first day too
>>
>has a job
>comfortable talking to coworkers
this place isn't for weirdos of all kinds, it's for socially anxious weirdos. you seem pretty confident.
>>
when i was in highschool i was failing an online class i took so i told my councilor that my mom wouldnt give me my account info because she always tells me how much she hates me whenever im around. when the school called her and told me that she said "he knows the info and that its his account" i just told them my mom always likes to use me as a scapegoat. i ended up getting a social pass for the course
>>
I just want to know what this is all about exactly
>>
>go to bar with best buddies on Friday night
>go home with woman after drinks
>surprises me husband away on business
>bad pussy karma fucking married girls, but do it anyway because I'm a fucking dog
>"hey, what's that big rock shaped like a heart on your dresser for?"
>it's rock that they found on honeymoon together
>called their "trust rock" - signifies love for each other
>we fuck again
>trust rock creeping me out
>asks me to spoon her and sleep there
>high on adderall so plot my escape in the silent, pitch black room while holding a complete stranger in my arms while naked (not a good feel)
>go into basement and grab large duffel bag
>fill up with everything in meat freezer
>go into purse and get some cash
>see trust rock sitting there
>Light shining in through window, framing the trust rock the way that the Vatican displays it's most precious artifacts.
>steal trust rock
>drive home
>open door quitely, turn off alarm, pet dog.
>"did you have fun with your friends anon?"
>tell wife am tired, and drank too much so have to sleep downstairs
>spend rest of night/morning obsessing where trust rock will look best in my garden.

I saw their house for sale about 6 months later. Hopefully the dude didn't get fucked too bad.
>>
>>35652277
Fuck dude that is absolutely vicious. I was 100% with you and rooting for you until you revealed that you had a girl yourself. I guess that's the point of this thread though. Fuck man that story is almost worth screen capping. Got any more stories?
>>
File: IT'S TOO MUCH.jpg (13KB, 361x358px)
IT'S TOO MUCH.jpg
13KB, 361x358px
>>35652277
>spend rest of night/morning obsessing where trust rock will look best in my garden.

It's too much. Checked.
>>
>>35652427

I only cheated in the first few months of marriage, because I'm bipolar and at the time I was manic as fuck. I could talk the pants of a nun when manic, and had the sex drive of a young Marlon Brando.

That's my fave story, another that comes to mind involved a game where my buddies in high school. We all lived on a golf course, so the goal was to get a handjob/head/fuck on the course. Handjob advanced you one hole, blowjob two, and sex 4 because at the time it was still hard to get laid. Goal was to get to 18th hole, and had to finish with exact score.

>be me
>stuck at 14th hole
>keep getting handjobs and blowjobs but never get laid
>friends keep jumping 4 holes so clearly getting laid
>2 of them stuck at hole 16, so only need head to win, or a pair of handjobs
>see buddy talking to fat girl at school who has already sucked my cock
>his parents out of town so he invites fat slut over
>time for desperate measures if want to win
>message nerd band girl on AOL,setup meeting
>tell other people that buddy has empty house so they show up and cock block
>meet 6/10 nerd girl at neighborhood pool
>bring booze, tell her she's hot, make out, etc.
>ask her if she wants to go look at the moon on the 14th hole
>take virginity, making me winner of game
>walk to 13th hole where buddy is with fat whore and all the people I told to show up
>tell girl I just fucked she can't come
>friends house now full blown party
>start talking to fat girl who he's supposed to get head from but too busy keeping people quiet
>she jerks off my almost still moist cock while I sit on dryer
>continue fucking nerd girl secretly
>she buys NFL tickets for me, her and tells me can bring friend
>bring girl met on SGA trip from different school
>never talk to either again

Not gonna lie, smelled his mom's underwear in that laundry room afterwards.
>>
i did something slightly /devilish/ yesterday
>get private phone number app
>call a bunch of local numbers
>either laugh, play merzbow to the mic, or breath very slowly
>did this to 30 people and left people messages too
>>
>>35653872
I usually hate the children of rich parents, but it makes me feel better knowing that you're mentally ill.
>>
File: tire valve cap.jpg (782KB, 1632x1224px)
tire valve cap.jpg
782KB, 1632x1224px
>boss is bein a f*cken d*ck to me
>take this off of his tire during my lunch break

he'll never f*cken know either he'll probably get in a wreck now lol
>>
>>35651554
I think you're only notified if you happen to be online at the time they post it, before they delete it. Either that or she didn't check nitifications, or she did and was too stupid to see that Jon was talking to Alex and not her.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.