[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there, wagie! So what's on the plans for tomorrow?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1418995180105.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1418995180105.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Hey there, wagie!

So what's on the plans for tomorrow? Doing anything fun?

Oh...you're groggily getting up at 6 AM so you're ready to do your hour long commute at 7 AM? Then getting figuratively chained to your cubicle for eight hours with an hour lunch break in the middle where you hastily gauge on fried junk food? Followed by another hour commute where you force some fast food down your throat and fall asleep from your extreme exhaustion?

Well...that doesn't sound fun.
>>
>>35650500
I essentially get payed 12$/hr to watch TV so my day will be pretty chill.
>>
File: kno ure meme pepe.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
kno ure meme pepe.png
37KB, 658x662px
>>35650500
>tfw want to bully wagies but feel like I shouldn't because I know I might be in their position one day

at least like this I can say I never did anything to deserve it
>>
>>35650500
Tiddly ho, wagecucks! Were glad you're home, the board just isn't the same without you.
>>
I dont go into work till 3pm and get paid $12.88 an hour to sit by a phone and wait for some to call.
>>
>>35650555
Pay aside, security seems like it would be the most comfy of all wagecucking positions.
>>
>>35650500
Haha jokes on you NEET, I get up at 4am for an hour commute cause if I left later it would take me 3 hours to get to work. Fucking end me please.
>>
>>35650500
For the love of God help us, deliver us from wage slavery PLS
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 196x196px
Jokes on you. I recently started taking pride in my work. Also I start at 4:45 tomorrow and can bike in 15 minutes. It's now that bad.
>>
File: 1489620607434.jpg (32KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1489620607434.jpg
32KB, 444x444px
Existence is slavery
We are bound to this mortal coil until we have the courage to end it
Yes I am a wagie
Send help
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (87KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
87KB, 736x748px
>be me
>wagecuck
>get paid $48,000 a year before taxes
>9 hours a day, plus commute
>my job is to do data analysis for a multitude of the company's clients
>one of the clients i manage pays the company $7,200,000 a year
>48,000 is literally less than 1% of the revenue the company gets from this client
>i literally do 100% of the work for this client

Yeah but it's totally fair, cuz overhead and uhh... and overhead.... fuck (((them)))
>>
>>35650500
Jokes on you faggot, I wake up at 5 am and have 30 min morning commute.
>>
>>35650997
Sounds like you should brush up your resume, and offer your services directly to the client.
>>
>>35651131
The problem is, neither I nor the client have the computing infrastructure to perform this shit independently of the company I work for. My company owns this computing infrastructure, hence the "overhead" and the justification for paying me bread crumbs when I'm churning out pizzas, metaphorically speaking. If the client decided to become independent of my employer, they would have an upfront cost of probably $200,000, plus a bunch of "risk." On top of that, I must admit that my employer has some special data sources that "enrich" our data analysis process, and we pay royalties to those sources causing more overhead. But I can tell you for absolute certain that at least 33% of the revenue is pure profit.
>>
>Get suspended for "3 days" thanks to some assholes
It's been 3 weeks. I found a new job and I start on the 27th.
I take solace that the bitch who got me fired(?) is getting fired for using email at work and now I work for a company that isn't complete shit.
>>
>>35650500
Work isn't that bad.

I get paid $60/hour at least.
>>
File: back breaking slave work.jpg (36KB, 284x378px) Image search: [Google]
back breaking slave work.jpg
36KB, 284x378px
>>35650500
>tfw can't seriously deny what NEETs say
>>
>>35650500

Yeah, well, my sports car and condo aren't going to pay for themselves there, neetie
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.