[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start going to convenience store close to house >Go there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: th.jpg (9KB, 163x154px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 163x154px
>Start going to convenience store close to house
>Go there so often they start to recognize me as a "regular"
>Now they know everything I like to buy and want to have a conversation with me about it every time
>no gummy bears today???
>heh... heh... I guess not today...

what should I do robots?
I just want to buy snacks without interaction, should I try a disguise?
>>
>>35650279

New store or disguise, lad. I can relate - I don't really mind retail cucks talking to me but when it's about my purchases it feels fucking intrusive and I hate it.
>>
File: 1489112092446.png (157KB, 554x592px) Image search: [Google]
1489112092446.png
157KB, 554x592px
>>35650279
What the fuck is wrong with you, you could turn this into a comfy feel you asshat
>Go to convenince store at night
>Feeling the nice cool breeze
>Walk into store and feel nice as people actually expect,care, and want to see you
>>
>>35650279
Stop being a sperg and accept that normal people do things like that
>>
>>35650334
unfortunately this store is the closest by far and they have the best snacks
>>
where do you robots get these shitty ideas? i'll try a disguise i,m sneaky smart and so suave, while you are disguise wearing your fedora and trench coat should show the qt3.14 cashie some card tricks while talking bout how much of a intellectual person you are and make sure to flip an' tip your fedora then do flips out of the store. but no really just don't care, don't respond they'll get the idea you hikikomori
>>
>>35650458
>disguise wearing your fedora and trench coat
you stole my best idea
>>
Those cashiers are obviously retarded, no one wants to know that the staff remember what you buy. I've worked retail and it's a faux pas.
I fucking hate it when the local pizzeria place tries to be "funny" by telling me what my regular order is wrong, which makes me start to correct them, which leads to them quickly telling me it's a joke and the atmostphere is suddenly tense. The few times I try to run along with the joke I always get the wrong fucking thing, fucking stop. jesus christ not even the good arabs are tolerable.
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (87KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
87KB, 736x748px
>>35650344
Exactly. I live in a big, shitty city where there are no small convenience stores, and I would kill for the chance to be recognized by some people on a regular basis
>>
>>35650458
Why are you normies so rude?
>>
>>35650603
friendly reminder that service personnel is not your friends, they get paid to humour you and you shouldn't use them for social interactions, because that means you're one of those weird sad fucks that everyone laughs about.
>>
File: sofuckingmad.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sofuckingmad.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>35650557
I know, why do people have to be like this?

Just scan the shit, tell me the total and put it in a bag, I want nothing more from you

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35650279
Don't run from them dude.

These people are your friends now
>>
>>35650657
I don't care that they're faking it dude lol. I am one of those weird sad fucks, I am already aware of it
>>
File: REEEEE.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>35650557
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's so damn annoying when those fags try to "joke" with me
>>
when i was when college i used to buy blunts from one particular convenience store pretty regularly and got to know the late-shift staff.

The girl who worked was an old ex-con with tattoos and a shaved head. I think she was a dyke. She was unusually cheery though, always smiled and tried to strike up a conversation.
>>
>>35650279

Order shit in bulk online, you fool. Never leave your house again!
>>
>>35650603
want to trade places?

I want to live completely anonymously in a big city where no one knows / remembers me from day to day

in small towns everyone recognizes you and knows you are a weirdo, there is no hiding
>>
File: amazon.jpg (4KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
amazon.jpg
4KB, 298x169px
>>35650822
I can't wait until the Amazon drones are operational

I will be smug and comfy as fuck sitting at home waiting for more drone drops
>>
>>35650279
>Got a dark roast from the Tim Horton's near my class 2 times
>Got a normal coffee on the 3rd time
>"Oh, not a dark roast? Ok"

Why did they assume that so quickly?
>>
>no gummy bears today???
Every time that happens to me I never go back to the store.
I have to change liquor stores pretty frequently.
>>
>>35650279
>Gas station junk food run at 3 am
>Girl behind the counter gets coky, says I won't hand you your purchase until you say hi to me
>Look at her, mutter hi. Grab bag, walk away
I get you are trying to be nice and friendly but nigga it's 3 am
>>
>>35650982
>drinking coffee
normal fag detected

however I do feel your pain with the attendants, why do they have to do this?
>>
>>35651096
> I won't hand you your purchase until you say hi to me
>reply "I'm dying from inoperable brain cancer."
>either shame her into silence or get pity fucked
>win win
>>
File: groupfeel.png (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
groupfeel.png
8KB, 300x168px
>>35650334
>>35650557
>>35650748
>>35650982
>>35651092
>>35651096
glad to see this is a common problem, not just me
>>
Tbh, I find it really comfy when staff recognize me. Especially at my local bar. You get attentive service, and feel like you actually mean something for once. Yes, I know they do it for tips, but it feels good anyways. I give them an extra couple bucks, for making me feel less depressed and useless. Fair trade.
>>
File: 1488683135584.jpg (7KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1488683135584.jpg
7KB, 250x247px
>go to gym for a year
>have to say hi and bye to everyone

>daves talking to me about how his wife joined the knitting force again
>>
>>35650982
>>35651092

I hate that shit. Makes me feel like I have to get the same thing every time or else I'm doing something wrong
>>
File: pepeinthecity.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pepeinthecity.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>35651242
>>35650279
There seem to be 2 kinds of robots:
>The "leave me the fuck alone please" robots
>The "please give me some sort of attention, it's been so long since I've gotten any" robots
>>
>>35650279
Wear some headphones. They will still try and talk to you but you can just give them an annoyed look.
>>
>>35651469
real robots shun all human interaction, the first groups are real robots

the pretend-bots are the ones craving attention
>>
>>35651096
>Girl behind the counter gets coky, says I won't hand you your purchase until you say hi to me
this shit happened to me in a train station in Zagreb
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>35650279
>go to store
>person at counter refers to me by name
>I've never met this person or been there before
>>
well if you weren't an autist this would be the chance to make friend
>>
>>35652054
3spooky5me

orginalio
>>
>always exhausted going to lunch from work
> started just getting some fries and a Coke from McDonald's since it's an easy drive
>always feels like I'm about to pass out or fall asleep while ordering/driving
> the old fatty starts to remember me
>starts cracking jokes when I order, saying "yeah I know, coke and fries huehuehuehue"
>so fucking tired one day, order a latte instead of a Coke
>she doesn't shut up, goes off about what type of life changes I'm making
>drive off in the midst of her rambling
>never return again
>>
>>35650279
Just say, "I'll have the usual" Then take your stuff and leave.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.