[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good position for NEETs with unlimited free time.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1488844838139.jpg (555KB, 1133x939px) Image search: [Google]
1488844838139.jpg
555KB, 1133x939px
What's a good position for NEETs with unlimited free time. I'm thinking along the lines of volunteering or something like that
>>
>>35650065
How the food stamps going? Don't mind me, I'll be eating my prime chicken here glazed with some truffle oil. Oh, and I'll be taking your gf out tonight in my car (can afford one with my WAGEbux)
>>
What do you mean "position"? As in a job? You wouldn't be NEET anymore, then.
>>
>>35650143
Actually can afford a vehicle with the retroactive benefits. I'm not here to argue with you.

>>35650159
Like a volunteer position. Something to give the NEET self confidence thru meaningfulness to others
>>
>>35650254
Well, volunteering would help fill the days. My neighbor is retired (NEET essentially) and he does a lot of volunteering, which he says really helps out.

Really, I think the secret to NEET life is good choice of activity.
>>
If you want to do something you might as well be paid for it, what you're suggesting is combining the shortest parts of both lifestyles.
>>
>>35650065
Met a ton of qts when I volunteered at a hospital. Plus free lunch every day.

Same thing when I volunteered at a nursing home. Free lunch and qts. That one was funny tho. They actually had to schedule me for different days and parts of the nursing home because they said the girls didn't get anything done when I was there. I was a junior in college and they were like freshmen in high school so I avoided them like the plague.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.