[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've all been misled. Profoundly misled. You've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Fuck+anime_11ad30_3567345.jpg (349KB, 780x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck+anime_11ad30_3567345.jpg
349KB, 780x1161px
You've all been misled. Profoundly misled.
You've been raging against kikes, Blacks, Muslims.. without un-ironically realizing the truth:
> The Japs are behind the ruin of Western Civilization.
>The Japs have worked to destabilize and fagify our culture and men. They have been the major importers of degeneracy.

I'm 100% convinced that anime turns people into gays, queers, trannies, femboys. You need only go to /r9k/ and /b/ to see the ruin they've caused.

Anime is the Trojan-horse which we embraced with open arms. It might be too late, desu.
>>
>>35649741
Then why did they ruin themselves just as badly if not worse? It's just another form of escapism, it's something everyone wants. I don't think there's any malicious intent behind it, people just keep wanting to run away and occupy their minds with happier things, me included.
>>
>>35649741
If anime makes you a gay tranny, why are the skittles merchants not japanese and why are the dick cutting surgeons not japanese?

Why are the lgbt rights campaigners not japanese? Are all these people somehow phantom limbs of the Japanese conspiracy squid?

Or is it the fucking jews like we know it is you idiot?
>>
>>35649741
Your confusing cause for effect.

the jews got their hands on japanese anime production and are using it to subvert the japanese as well
>>
>>>/r/eddit
you should go to a place that isn't rooted in anime
>>
>>35649741
>They have been the major importers of degeneracy.
Exporters, you illiterate closet weeb
>>
I haven't been raging against anyone.
>>
>>35649877
>you should go to a place that isn't rooted in anime
You should go back
>>
File: Death_of_Inejiro_Asanuma.jpg (30KB, 456x351px) Image search: [Google]
Death_of_Inejiro_Asanuma.jpg
30KB, 456x351px
>>35649741
What the fuck you be doing on a Japanese based image board then?
http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/yamaguchi-assassinates-asanuma-1960/
>>
>>35649973
no, i think i'll stay on the anime imageboard
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.