[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mommy and I both use the george foreman grill to make hamburgers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

>Mommy and I both use the george foreman grill to make hamburgers
>No one wants to clean in because it gets greasy and gross
>She tells me she threw it out and now we have to make hamburgers on the stove
>Ask her to try making one for me on the stove because I have no idea how to do that because she never taught me to use the stove
>She says fine and goes to do it
>It's completely burnt on the ends, nearly uncooked in the middle, and falling apart because she tried to just leave it like she did with the George Foreman
>"Well I didn't know any better"
>Neither did I, and we could have avoided this if you didn't throw out the George Foreman
>Keep pressing her about it, she says that she actually still does have it but that she's going to throw it out tomorrow
>Keep trying to argue with her, go looking for it
>"ugghhh anon i have a headache you're stressing me out just stop"
>My sister convinces her to not throw it out tomorrow so we can argue about it another day

THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT IT WAS JUST GREASY. WE BOTH NEED IT WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE THAT

WE DON'T HAVE TO KEEP WATCHING OUR HAMBURGERS ALL THE TIME WE CAN JUST LEAVE IT LIKE YOU TRIED TO DO NOW. WE CAN AVOID THIS YOU STUPID CUNT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>35649707
George Foreman? The boxer?
>>
>>35649797
The grill that I guess was named after him. It's like this
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 768x960px
>>35649707
>neither of you can cook a hamburger
Didn't know stupidity was genetic.
>also laziness
>>
>>35649826
Does it come with the chicken?
>>
>>35649707

Jesus Christ you realise "Tendie" tier robots were a fucking meme right?

Sort out your fucking existence. Literally your biggest problem in your fucking life is badly cooked hamburgers. Not because of how well off and affluent your life is, but because you're a fucking useless retard with no responsibility whatsoever.
>>
>>35649882
I can I just need the george foreman grill. And yes, I'm very lazy, and if it works why not just fucking keep it? Who cares if it's greasy? It can be fixed eventually even if no one wants to, it was working perfectly

>>35649883
no sorry

>>35649884
It was just something I was really mad about in the moment
>>
>>35649972

The fact that you're both so lazy you throw out fucking kitchen appliances rather than clean them and don't know how to cook something as basic as a burger tells me you both need to sort yourselves out.

I assume your dad isn't in the picture?
>>
>>35650006
I mean I can make pasta and stuff, I just don't know how to cook meat with it. Not at the moment no, they broke up really badly a while ago but things are getting better and we go out on the weekends sometimes
>>
>>35649707
I feel you, my mother is a complete cunt too.
>>
>>35650052

How fucking old are you? Are you underaged or just emotionally and mentally stunted due to autism?
>>
>>35650098
I'm 19

originalal
>>
>>35649972
>it can be fixed
You make it sound harder than it is. Just take a paper towel and clean it.
Also
>I can make pasta
Not a difficult food to make everyone can do it.
>>
File: 1487674871553.png (994KB, 788x804px) Image search: [Google]
1487674871553.png
994KB, 788x804px
>>35650161
it was a big deal for me I had to teach myself to do it.
>>
>>35649707
Buy another one dumbass or is she posting for you because you don't get how keyboards work?
>>
>>35649882
in the picture the big guy looks like hes about to turn around and punch the other guy.
>>
>>35650224
I don't have money and no I type really good myself
>>
Good fucking god how can someone not figure out how to cook burgers on a stove? Google it if you have to. How can someone be so completely useless?
>>
>>35650251
Shocking.
Go work at McDonalds
You get money and to play with a big grill!
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 892x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 892x640px
>>35650203
Let's go through the steps to make sure you're doing basic pasta right.
>get pasta, sauce, water and a bowl
>put the water in the bowl
>bowl onto stove
>stove on
>boil
>pasta in until limp
>get rid of the water and let it dry for a minute
>add sauce
>stir
Also I'm happy that your family is doing better.
>>
>he hasn't fucked her yet
I want the old 4chan back
>>
>>35650345
I don't really use sauce yet but that sounds about right. But I also put salt in the water like Gordon Ramsay said and make sure to stir it a lot
>>
Neither of your cleaned it? You literally have to wipe it over a few times with a damp cloth.
>>
>>35650462
Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/BrothersGreenEats
I don't watch them that much anymore, but they're great because they keep it simple and cheap. Learning from Gordon Ramsay at your level isn't the best thing to do. I love the guy and he's a great chef, but you're not. He sees food as an art so he usually goes overboard with some of his cooking. It's like someone that can't draw a straight line learning from a world class painter.
>>
>>35649707
Jesus Christ op you're pathetic incompetent white trash. Be my gf (male) and I'll cook you yummy food every day.
>>
File: 1ZMMWkC.png (671KB, 567x619px) Image search: [Google]
1ZMMWkC.png
671KB, 567x619px
>>35650118
You can't use the fucking stove at 19?!
That's pathetic.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.