[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmC LLTjI6dw Do you like Me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: mexicanchick.jpg (97KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanchick.jpg
97KB, 498x750px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmCLLTjI6dw

Do you like Mexican chicks?

I certainly do and would love to date one, or any kind of Latina for that matter.
>>
as a Latino hombre
I'm extremely attracted to my women.
>>
I find them incredibly attractive, and they always look so fertile.

But I don't want to racemix.
>>
>>35648743
Dude, latinas age like milk
>>
>>35648874
bullshit. The ones who aren't overweight age at least as good as white women, probably better.

>>35648856
Who gives a shit? Don't be a beta stormcuck
>>
nice try mexishills, you cant fool me with your cute women, the wall must go up
>>
>>35648874
>sofia vergara
when will this meme fucking die
>>
>>35648743
>we keep getting latina women threads
>never any actual pics beyond the OP

A real monkey's paw kinda deal here
>>
>>35648901

Agreed and OP, I'm talking to you! Build up a collection of photos atleast. I'm bored of the threads with just words. Atleast post photos.
>>
>>35648898
It is indeed a stupid meme.

I see hot Latinas in their 30s and 40s all the time. Was talking to a Peruvian milf the other day.
>>
>>35648743
I want to sniff her butt soooo badly

Does anyone else here want to?
>>
>>35648743
Fkkkkk that skin color is so nice.
American white woman can't compete with this masterpiece.
>>
>>35648743

People who went their children to look like spics in this society. LMAO.
>>
>>35649039
what are you talking about, stormcuck faggot?
>>
>>35649048

Breed with one of these Mestizo girls and your children will be called Lupita or Pablo in school guaranteed. How can people even tolerate Spanish accents anyway.. the shit is the biggest turn-off.
>>
>>35649028
imagine giving her a nude massage, gently rubbing oil over her smooth caramel skin

then playing with her butt cheeks in a smooth, calming, sensual manner and gently spreading her cheeks repeatedly
>>
>>35649114
What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody does this in real life.
>>
>>35649149

Wut? Hispanic people are extremely discriminated against where I'm from.
>>
>>35649226
Where do you live?

Most people who hate Hispanics are redneck retards who don't live around many Hispanics.
>>
>>35649251

Philadelphia anon

STOP MUTING ME R9K
>>
>>35649333
Hispanics looked down upon in Philadelphia?

Total bullshit. Philly is pretty multicultural and most people get along.
>>
>>35649359

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Most people I know are incredibly racist. Hispanics, asians, and blacks are all fair game.

Why the fuck would you (fi you are white) breed with another lesser race? How dumb can a person be.
>>
>>35649401
No, most people in Philly are not like you. You probably don't even live in Philly, but 2 hours away in Pennsyltucky.
>>
>>35649443

Why am I even wasting my time responding to you.. it's not like any of you will breed with any girl of any race or ethnicity.
>>
>>35649497
You only fuck your hand
>>
Latinas are like white chicks but with more ass and better food

You can't go wrong with one
>>
If I was given the choice to have a hot girl of any race of my choosing it would be asian desu.
Latinas are hot and all, but sassy, and that stops being sexy and gets annoying very quickly.
>>
>>35648743
i prefer UK tier white mexican girls not common here in mexico but they do exist
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.