[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ I come to you with a question. I found out my girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hey /b/ I come to you with a question.

I found out my girlfriend of almost 10 years has been sending nudes to her online friends. At first I only found out about one dude.Then more recently I found out it was a few dudes.

The guys have been her friends for quite some time but only online.

When I found out I freaked the fuck out. I considered it a form of cheating. She even tried her hardest to keep it from me...

She says I'm overreacting and there's nothing wrong with it.

Your thoughts on this?
>>
It's disgusting and a sad sign of the vile times we live in.

Break up with her, she is a degenerate and does not share your values about intimacy.
>>
>>35648514
If you dont leave her youre a cuck
>>
Sorry guys I copied this from my /b/ post. I wanted to get a wide opinion. Which seems to be the same cross the board...
>>
>>35648612
Bored of this word, all you've done is normalise the fetish and make more normal people into it
>>
>>35648514
>sending nudes to her online friends.
This is a phenomenon that ALL men with girlfriends will experience in 2017, whether they know about it happening or not.

Literally all women have a harem of Chad and semi-Chad men who they have never met, but regularly communicate with and send nudes to online. They can meet these guys anywhere, whether it's through instagram, games on steam or even omegle - you can GUARANTEE they are talking to eChads. The chances are they will probably have known these guys 3+ years and spoken to then 10x more than you have. The worst thing is that you almost certainly won't even find out about their existence, unless you go looking for it.
>>
>>35648752
Exactly what is happening it seems...
>>
>>35648514
This is pretty common. I met a fembot a couple years ago who regularly sent me nudes and she had a BF. She did it cause she thought I was hot and said I made her wet. Her BF was an ugly fucker and she wasn't a real looker herself.

TL;DR girls are whores.
>>
>>35648814
Yep. Kind of sucks.

My advice would be to do the same. Go on omegle tonight, try to chat up some girls and get their snapchat or kik. This was what I did when I had a girlfriend, made life much easier. Just make sure you tell them that you have a gf, as women prefer guys who are already taken.
>>
I find it really hard to get over that if I get a gf, there re likely dozens of men who have seen naked photos of her, and they are probably floating around on the internet.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.