[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get a girlfriend >everything seems fine >today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>finally get a girlfriend
>everything seems fine
>today she blocks my number and social media
>what the hell
>finally get a hold of her and ask what is happening
>"I found a new boyfriend but didn't want to tell you".

I thought we were so close. I don't even know what the new boyfriend looks like.
Life is suffering.
>>
>>35647321
Is she a teenager?
>>
>>35647321

You got KEKED lol
>>
>>35647321
She found some one better anon.
I doubt youll take this to heart and learn your lesson, but one day like all guys youll grow tired of trying for these worthless cunts.
>>
>>35647321
being an orbiter isn't having a girlfriend
>>
Why I can't get a job or a gf: there's always someone better.
>>
File: 1484447209003.jpg (373KB, 1172x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1484447209003.jpg
373KB, 1172x1196px
>>35647321
>"I found a new boyfriend but didn't want to tell you".
fucking lol'd
>>
>>35647321
That's really sad. Like, comically pathetic. Don't worry OP, she was a bitch anyway. The new guy will likely be replaced when she finds someone better too. Right up until she's 30 and nobody wants her anymore.
>>
>>35647321
just remember this exact feeling for when she tries to "come back together"
>>
>>35647321
>1950+67
>trusting women
>expecting them to be loyal
>ever
>>
File: 1473460958813.png (201KB, 317x275px) Image search: [Google]
1473460958813.png
201KB, 317x275px
>>35647321
>>"I found a new boyfriend but didn't want to tell you".
>>
>>35647321

fake.

if this was real, she wouldn't cut you off just like that. she'd suddenly act like a total bitch out of nowhere in order to provoke a huge argument, and use that as the excuse to cut you off, and hide from you the real reason is that she met someone else. what i described there actually happened to me. i guess i got the last laugh though, because their relationship ended with her catching him cheating and him beating the shit out of her. haha fuck you bitch.
>>
>>35647706
Something similar to me has happened recently, but I've also experienced women suddenly blocking me and cutting off all communication because they found a "better guy". OP's story is believable.
>>
imagine not being strategically gay
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.