[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get triggered by optimism? I literally get elevated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1487304138624.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487304138624.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Does anyone else get triggered by optimism?
I literally get elevated blood pressure and start shaking when someone is optimistic around me.
>>
i do too and my mom says stuff like "you want tp get a job that you enjoy where you can grow spiritually" and then at times shes also like "we raised ypu with the truth so thats a slap in the face that you dont believe in anything"

it seems like "optimistic" people are also more likely to be bitchy and say stupid shit

oh yeah and "the worlds your oyster"

one time in highschool i told my mom that i think i have some kinda anxiety disorder and the next day my dad said "back when i was a kid we just called it being shy, youre fine" and she gave me some book about tapping your face to make you feel more upbeat (placebo bs) and some chewable "gabba" things and they dont do anything. i never mention how i feel about anythibg now no one cares but hell my mom wanted to lose weight so she got a doctor to give her pills that make you not wanna eat.

it pisses me off
>>
File: 1477125467842.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1477125467842.png
461KB, 1059x962px
>>35647470
My parents recognized there's something wrong with me and locked me up in an asylum for a while. They couldn't fix me.
That's as solid as proof gets that I'm irredeemable yet they're still like "you didn't miss anything" and "it's not too late" and they won't stop nagging me about going back to uni.
>>
>>35647720
thats shit dude im sorry

do you get any meds
>>
>>35647290
I mastered ironic optimism.
It's in my blood.

No really my blood type is b+
>>
>>35647746
Xeplion and Akineton
My mom gives me Xanax if I beg enough.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.