[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>took my antidepressants today yet I feel depressed(today)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1432737899025.jpg (28KB, 597x593px) Image search: [Google]
1432737899025.jpg
28KB, 597x593px
>took my antidepressants today yet I feel depressed(today)

I'm feel like I'm starting to give up, I don't think I'll ever get a gf , I can't hold a normal job becasue too robot/autistic for normies.
>even If I see someone I could be freind with I just can't talk with him out of the blue and be his friend because it's will turn out creepy/weird.
>I just hope I could become neet forever

In a few months I'll be 22, without much experience.

>Even my group of friend is falling apart as some people prefer to hang out with more normies and there isn't even a girls in the group.
>hanging out with them is boys only(that might be alright but I don't have much ommon interests with them)
>feel like my whole life I did mistakes and also haven't been around people like me

in the last year sometimes I see group of peope/teens and they are so diffrent from the people I grew out with and went to school with,(and I can see I have more Common interests), and I thinking to myself that If I was in a some sort of framework with them I could have been their friend

It's like I'm still a teenager, so girls my age don't find me attractive and actual teenagers will see me as weird.
I also feel like I can't even find new people to hang out with, only at work I can find people and they usally already have friends or friened between them and I'm somhow left out.

Sorry for my English.
>>
>>35646995
>>took my antidepressants today yet I feel depressed(today)
it takes more than a month for them to kick in.
>I just can't talk with him out of the blue and be his friend because it's will turn out creepy/weird.
Why not? I mean he's your friend.
>>
>>35647069
>it takes more than a month for them to kick in.
I'm taking them for 2 years and started to take higher dose 2 months ago.
>Why not? I mean he's your friend.
I meant if I see some I think I could be friend with(shared interests and etc.)It's would be customers for example.
>>
>>35647218
Try dif antidep faggot also start exercising and eating healthy
>>
>>35647234
I do exercise.
I just never meet the right people for enough time
>>
>>35647268
Wait till you are 33 it gets harder and harder
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.