[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at grocery store >it's always filled with old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1486076237183.png (194KB, 496x547px) Image search: [Google]
1486076237183.png
194KB, 496x547px
>work at grocery store
>it's always filled with old people
>today an elderly woman fucking died in the store
>>
>>35646859
are you gonna get sued now?
>>
>>35646875
She was 90+ years old from the looks of things and had a stroke, I don't see how they could sue the store.
>>
File: IMG_0116.jpg (14KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
14KB, 125x122px
I work at a grocery store too.

>old lady ask me if I can take her to the restroom

>I point in the direction
>"no anon can you take me"
>take her to the cafe just right in front of the restrooms
>tell her I have to clockin and I'll be back if she needs help she looked like a dried onion
>not even 40 seconds from clocking in I come back
>big crowd around the cafe in front of restrooms
>old lady flopping like a fish on the floor
>mfw coworkers ask how old she is and she says she's 56
>>
>>35646859
Did you fuck her?

originals
>>
One time a woman tripped on a grape and she blamed us. She was 300 lbs.

I went to get my manager and she started wailing. Then she said I was being aggressive when I came towards her to help her out.

Fat people should be gassed.
>>
>>35647171
>One time a woman tripped on a grape and she blamed us. She was 300 lbs.

americans everyone
>>
>>35646859
op funniest shit today
>>
>>35647171
how do you trip on a grape
>>
>>35647665
The grapes in america are the size of footballs and made of cheese and sugar
>>
>>35647665
This is actually a big problem in america. Because so many people refrigerate thir shoes in the USA, condensation gets on them and leaks into the soil. The water is then contaminated with a plethora of chemicals which are then absorbed by plants. This has lead to a mutation in American grapes causing them to be long, fibery, and ergo, easy to trip on.
>>
>>35647863
>>35647723
damn americans are weird
>>
File: my wife.jpg (38KB, 511x700px) Image search: [Google]
my wife.jpg
38KB, 511x700px
>>35646859

Did you chop her up and put the body into frozen lasagnas?
>>
File: disgust'.jpg (15KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
disgust'.jpg
15KB, 534x534px
>>35647118
monumental image you got there.

but wtf man, people need to be put the fuck down if they can't use the toilet alone without losing their shit. was she epileptic?
>>
>>35647893
oh man, this is barely the tip of the iceberg pal. we've seen shit you people would not believe.
>>
>>35646859
>Work at old folks home
>it's always filled with old people
>today an elderly woman fucking died in the home
>>
>>35647118
To be honest this was a good coincidence. If you have to have a fit, stroke, seizure, heart attack etc one of the last places you want to be is slumped against the toilet cubicle door blocking anyone trying to help you.

Building regulations insist that toilet doors have to open outwards for this reason but cubicles don't for some tard reason.
>>
>>35646859
It's objectively better being neet or even homeless and moneyless than working retail. I have knowledge of both.
>>
>>35649085
My first job I worked 4pm - 6pm monday to Friday in a corner shop. That had all the advantages of the NEET life and cancelled out all the negatives.
>>
>>35649044
did a cubicle kill your mom or something? fuck off
>>
>>35649202
This is how tens of thousands of people have died.

It's very common to die on the toilet.
>>
File: 1483543718235.jpg (53KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1483543718235.jpg
53KB, 604x604px
>browsing through a pharmacy store after work while still wearing my uniform
>old asian lady approaches me looking for a specific shampoo thinking that i work there
>tfw too anxious and starved for human interaction to point her to the staff of the store
>tfw helped her search for the shampoo
>>
>>35647723
>>35647863
What the fuck! If that's what your grapes are like, I'd hate to see your tomatoes.
>>
>>35649085
This. I only make on average $40 a day (6-8 hours a day) a cashier after taxes and union payments, and the work is somehow both mind numbing and relentless.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.