[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you guys just smoke weed to feel better about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

File: 1489949578097.png (289KB, 845x355px) Image search: [Google]
1489949578097.png
289KB, 845x355px
Why don't you guys just smoke weed to feel better about all these problems you have? All you need to do is ask your friends, they'll know someone who can hook you up.
>>
File: 1417190615630.jpg (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1417190615630.jpg
133KB, 500x500px
>>35646544
>DUDE WEED LMAO!!1!XD
>HOW THE FUCK IS SADNESS REAL HAHAHAH NIGGA JUST SMOKE A BOWL LIKE NIGGA BLAZE IT HAHAHA!?
>>
>>35646544
cuz i don't wanna get locked up
>>
weed will worsen your life especially for a robot
>>
File: ayy (2).jpg (65KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ayy (2).jpg
65KB, 480x270px
>>35646544
I do smoke weed.
It has become just another thing that temporarily relieves the pain, but the high fades rather fast. It has gotten to the point where all of my "hobbies" that I used to enjoy are now dull and lifeless without it.
>>
>dude rely on drugs to feel normal!
>dude just take drugs every minute of the day! You're always going to have them so do it!
>people totally won't get tired of you being a loser immature stoner
>>
>>35646741

>implying you don't already rely on a million other things to feel normal each day

I never understood why using something on a regular basis is an argument against that thing.
>>
>get caught with a bag of weed
>entire life is ruined
>potentially years of prison for having a schedule I controlled substance
>unemployable for the rest of your life

Yeah so worth it.
>>
>>35646544
>being a robot
>having friends
>>
>>35646773

Everyone has friends though.
>>
>>35646764
>This projection

I don't. Also, 99.999999999999% of everyplace and person on earth will not put up with your ass for long if you're constantly high. And nobody wants to be around stoners except other stoners because your entire life revolves around weed.
>>
>>35646764
Because cannabis is mind altering. Water and food are not.
>>
>>35646772
Holding under 3 grams of weed, with out the intent to sell is a misdemeaner unless it become repeat offense over and over, all of you paronoid cucks are pretending to know federal law.
>>
>>35646903

Of course it's "mind altering." That's the point, it's a solution to the problem of not feeling good. Going from feeling bad to feeling good is an alteration. If there wasn't an alteration it would mean you were still feeling bad.
>>
>>35646976
Are all weed smokers this fucking stupid or is it just you?
>>
>>35646966
>misdemeaner
A drug possession misdemeanor will still show up in a pre-employment background check. You'll be unemployable for life. That shit will never be erased.
>>
>>35646544
Well the problem is old fag here, no friends here that smoke weed, pretty much fucked and dont want to dabble in darknet
>>
>>35646999

Of course, sorry anon, weed's terrible because it works, you should try a drug that doesn't change how you think or feel instead, that'd be a way better idea.
>>
>>35646830
I hope you're memeing. I haven't had any friends. I was bullied all throughout elementary for being a chubby girl. I lost weight and I was still bullied for wearing glasses and for being socially retarded. This only pushed me away from ever socializing.

I'm now 24 and all I ever do is sit in front of my computer when I'm not being a wagie.
>>
>>35646544
>ask your friends
I mean it's easy enough for me but you have to consider what the target audience of this board is.
>>
File: 1486238293360.png (165KB, 353x348px) Image search: [Google]
1486238293360.png
165KB, 353x348px
>>35647002
It simply doesnt matter in almost 18 states unless it is a, like i said a repeat offense, of course it can limit you, but what you are stating is complete over dramatization of the consequences.
>>
I did that and my life became worse. Fuck weed.
>>
>>35647002
Actually in alot of states on the west coast you get fined if you have over a certain amount or are growing a bit more than an ounce.
Dont even get anything on your record.
>>
>>35647096

>girl

roasties pls leave now
>>
>>35646544
gotta get back, back to the past
>>
> friends

Wow. Thanks for making me feel much worse. If I had friends I would deffo smoke weed. But I don't.
>>
Because weed ends in you only being more degenerate then before, and unless you grow, it'll just leave a dent in your wallet.
You'll become even more useless and pathetic, and stupider with regular use that is.

It's a pathetic excuse for falsified happiness.
I myself, am waiting for VRs so I can just live in the computer world.
>>
>>35646544
>All you need to do is ask your friends, they'll know someone who can hook you up.
I'm that friend for my friends.
>>
>>35647272
>you get fined
>doesn't appear on your record

Motherfugga, do you know how courts work? The MOMENT you go to court (who orders you to pay the fine), it goes on your record.

So unless they're sealing drug offenses now, it will still be on your record.
>>
>>35647548
No, there is no going to court.
I got fined for 100 dollars and have gotten 3 jobs since then.
I was just caught smoking in my car st the park.
I live in cali by the way, so thats probably why.
>>
File: 1489669888165.png (9KB, 271x289px) Image search: [Google]
1489669888165.png
9KB, 271x289px
>>35647048
I think everyone is chimping out on you because of how much of a pussy you are. You're a little down? Smoke a bowl. Cousin thrice removed past away? Smoke a bowl. There are dying kids in Africa? Smoke a bowl. Instead of trying to escape from the problem and make excuses do something about it.
>>
>>35647627
>caught smoking in your car

It's honestly a miracle you were not charged with a DUI

>california
>>
>>35647096
norcal?
8-)
>>
>>35647638
Im not the guy you are talking to, but i think chimping on someone on 4chan for being a pussy is a bit retarded.
Were even on r9k for fucks sake.
If weak people trigger you, you are a normie and you might as well try going elsewhere if you get mad at a random person on r9k every minute for being a "pussy".
>>
>>35647627
What are these jobs? Fast food?
>>
>>35647676
>california
Yes yes i know the memes, i grew up here not like i had a choice.
I was caught by a pretty chill park ranger.
Now that you mention it i was lucky to get away with out a DUI.
But my point stands, i didnt go to court, i got a ticket in the mail two days later and had a month to pay for it.
>>
>>35647734
It's not about being 'weak', it's about being a fucking retard for thinking that "DUDE JUST SMOKE A BOWL" is a solution to anything.
>>
>>35647734
Cool blog post you pussy.
>>
>>35647741
I am now self employed but i worked as a front end manager at a grocery store and things of that nature.
In my personal experience if you build up a good resume, you can get a well sought after position easily.
>>
File: 1489444673600.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1489444673600.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
weed triggers my binge eating disorder and gives me panic attacks
>>
>>35647791
>blog post
I posted my opinion just like you did
>hurrrrr pussy
>>
>>35647401

samurai jack
orignal
>>
>>35647741

In commiefornia, if you're in possession of less than an ounce, it's an infraction - which don't go on your criminal record. Still, he's lucky as all fuck that he wasn't charged with a DUI for smoking it up in his car
>>
gives me crazy and anxiety and paranoia, plus makes me get fat

i'll smoke again when i'm in my 40's and have truly given up. drugs are for old people
>>
>>35647788
>its not about being a pussy
You are back tracking quite a bit there man
>>
>>35647905
Not the same person you're referring to.
>>
File: 1487810741719.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487810741719.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>35647791
>whole post is just buzzwords/name calling
>>
>>35647985
Then forget my previous post
You are correct no matter how you defend it.
Im just a loser defending my addiction no matter how i slice it.
That being said, i keep to myself and i do it to have fun.
Go figure
>>
>no friends, so I don't know anyone with weed
>don't know anyone who sells weed
>don't know how to find people who sell weed
On the bright side, I live in Massachusetts, so I just have to wait until sometime next year for dispensaries to start opening up in my area.
>>
>>35647638

>everyone is chimping out

It was literally just one angry straightedge-cuck who can't understand the concept of actually using plants or chemicals to alter your mind instead of spending your entire life sober.
>>
>>35647285
I had Arby's the other day but it was gross. I'll just make my own food from now own.
>>
>>35647852
Cool blog bud. You're pumping out some great content. Fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1484867687742.jpg (6KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
1484867687742.jpg
6KB, 192x154px
>>35646544
>it's not legal in my state
>last I heard there was kind of a drought
>no connections
>nobody I know who wouldn't flip out if they found out I smoked weed
>too paranoid and technologically inept to use tor
>never know when I'll find a job and have to take a piss test
>i'm one of those autistic people who can never get away with anything and would have to deal with a melodramatic intervention if I smoked so much as a single leaf.
>>
>>35646544
I was paying too much attention to the age I didn't notice the time
>>
Don't persuade anyone to smoke weed. If they don't want to, that's their choice. Don't shill for it and force it down people's throats.

t. Cannabis user
>>
it varies on person to person, but weed should only be a recreational activity and not a band aid to a real problem.

its just wrong to smoke if youre doing to escape your feelings
>>
>>35646544
Because if i relapsed all respect and confidence would be lost.
>>
>>35646581
the irony of the picture you used
>>
>>35646544
I do along with zyprexa and clonopin
>>
Dude weed lmao.
>>35646830
>Everyone has friends though.
This is how delusional normies are. They literally can't wrap their minds around the idea that there are humans with no friends.
I wasn't even bullied at school, I'm just unsociable. It happens when you have a father with autism. Makes me wonder how he ever got a wife (my mom) though.
>>35647096
Bait.
>>
>>35646544
I smoke weed with my friends almost every week end, but never alone or during the week

Because when you're addicted to that shit you become an empty shell and you're likely to end up in a mental hospital, like some of the people I knew.
>>
YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THIS WAS WEED, BRO!
>>
Developing a mental dependence is way too easy and really sucks. Eventually your tolerance gets really high and you start burning through massive amounts without getting satisfying highs. Not to mention feeling foggy and retarded all the time.

Nothing wrong with smoking with friends or lightly on weekends though
>>
>>35646544
It effects everyone differently
And not everyone has friends who can help them get drugs
>>
>>35650140
REALLY THO, why am I paranoid as fuck about smoking weed? I don't have any friends except family members that I call/text
I actually have some, would use it if I thought it was a stimulant/wouldn't make me dumber
>>
>>35650256
I don't have anywhere to do it anyways, smoking is illegal in san luis Obispo & the house I live at doesn't allow it
>>
that's it, i'm gonna go to a park where it's illegal to smoke, but smoke nonetheless, I think
>>
Weed is degenerate. This is coming from someone who used to smoke it frequently.

I ended up in the psych ward twice.
>>
>>35650413
this is gonna be like when I was 15! being paranoid as fuck of getting caught-doing it in a park!
>>
>>35646544
weed gave me extreme brainfog and killed any motivation i had left

basically turned me into a zombie
>>
File: 1470185908021.png (207KB, 420x426px) Image search: [Google]
1470185908021.png
207KB, 420x426px
>you survived long enough to see samurai jack finish

And it's hasn't been ruined at all, it's improved actually.
>>
>>35646544
I don't have any friends rn, and if I did I would feel weird asking them about weed. Also, everyone I knew who smoked week in HS turned out stupider than they started.
>>
>>35646544

It's nice for a relaxing night or weekend. But it really doesn't solve your anxiety issues and life problems.
>>
>>35647096

b8 m8 pls r8
>>
>>35647882
My nigga

Ordinally original
>>
>>35646839
Are you on fucking heroin cunt? I knew this board was pretty brainwashed when it came to weed but this is worse delusion than what's seen in 99% of the boards long-term users.
>>
>>35647848
it does other things?
try CBD
>>
>>35646544
Smoke too much I get weird, but a toke at night or some shit is nice and makes music feel good.
>>
File: george.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
george.png
230KB, 640x360px
Weed is shit, it just makes me paranoid ever since I got out of highschool. I moved on to yayo, and occasionally a xanax when i need one. Let me tell you, coke is wayyyy better than weed. You can use this shit therapeutically too, AND party with it. You just gotta remember there's a really fine line with cocaine, between it being a party drug and a bad habit.

>Decreased appetite even after high wears off (still can eat if you want too, just makes it easier to fast). Good for fatcels
>Way more social (again this still lingers after the high wears off).
Talking to women while on this shit is easy, sort of like alcohol in that regard but you won't slur your words. Just make sure you watch out how fast you talk.
>Still "in control".
Weed makes me feel like I'm too high to function and understand my environment properly, coke is a subtle high that makes you feel really good without feeling retarded.

Of course I got blessed with some really pure shit, if your stuff is cut with meth or its cut to the point of being too weak you will have a bad time.
>>
Doing drugs to forget your problems is one of the constant factors of the underclass, the poor, the stupid, the miserable.

You have a bad day? Smoke some weed to relax, drink some alchohol.
WOW I felt good in the beginning but after the effect wears off I feel EVEN WORSE than before, I now feel so shitty that i'll skip work / neglect my duties.

Man my life is even more shit now, i've got no choice but to keep funneling money into drugs so I can make it bearable.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.