[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to get a gf, any gf, in LA without having a car/money/big

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

is it possible to get a gf, any gf, in LA without having a car/money/big boy job?
>>
>under 25
yes

>25 or older
no
>>
>>35645387
If you play music or are some other type of starving artist type, then maybe.

Unfortunately, I had some artistic skills, but I never developed them because fine arts depts are filled with too many left wingers and other cringe inducing degenerates.

I guess I could always go back to school and try to become the next Sabo.
>>
File: 1482791965804s.jpg (9KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1482791965804s.jpg
9KB, 250x166px
>>35645849
but why cant I while being neet

why isn't my family helping me, since I don't have friends? Am I just going to live and die a no-gf person?
>>
>>35645387
>pomona here
I'm too autistic for LA. Trying to escape to the desert or the forest. Need renting history though. And money. And a car. And some confidence.
>>
>>35646028
Living at home in filfth and making no money says you have a mental disorder or you're ok with being a loser to other people.

Nobody (except maybe other loser neets) wants to be around that, especially women.
>>
Yes, they're called latinas in Huntington Park.

Source: me
>>
>>35645387
Think of it this way, without a car you can't drive to places for recreational activities, with no money (from big boy job) even if you could get to the places of recreation you wouldn't be able to participate. Regardless of your personality, what kind of woman would want to sit with you in your parents' house watching television and playing video games all day, with no other options?
>>
>>35646294
you sound like an asshole. fuck off normie
>>
>>35648288
Im just a self aware 29 year old kv neet.
>>
Fuck man I have a car and a big boy job and can't get a gf here
>>
File: 1481909626303.png (307KB, 650x636px) Image search: [Google]
1481909626303.png
307KB, 650x636px
>>35648327
I'm sorry, please forgive me. im just unhappy.
>>
>>35648288
he's objectively right. no one wants to writhe around in their self-pity as a pathetic piece of shit neet, and while some of us don't have a choice but to do that (due to mental illnesses and stubbornness or serious low IQs), most of us robots are capable of some degree of self-improvement if only we had a stronger will against reality's harshness or some kind of motivation, despite the despair of chance being as blinding as it is. he's speaking the truth, even if it's a bit cold.
>>
>>35648527
ok but I am working on myself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.