[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can some fat robot explain to me how it feels to have more than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1279082598659.jpg (57KB, 457x690px) Image search: [Google]
1279082598659.jpg
57KB, 457x690px
Can some fat robot explain to me how it feels to have more than one chin? Or not being able to see their dick while masturbating?

>tfw got thyroid problems, so i'm always skinny
>>
Double chin is fine, not having a neck is cool, but makes you look hideous. Best course of action is to grow a beard if you can to hide it. You will still look hideous but no one will notice your double chin.

As for not seeing your dick, not much of a problem really. Except it's really small and makes you wonder if you would be able to pleasure a woman with it. Also, I guess the less dicks you're looking at while masturbating, the less gay you are so fine by me.
>>
>>35644559
OP here, don't mind me asking, not trying to be insensitive - do you "feel" the fat? Like, double/triple chin, or a belly, do you feel that weighting you down, flopping around, or is it just seamless after a while?
>>
>>35644599
Nope, don't feel anything. I'm aware of it, like I know am I big, and small spaces like buses are a pain to move around, but don't really feel it.
>>
>>35644500
>tfw not fat but short neck so more than 1 chin

It is not a good feeling.
>>
File: 1471210282335.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471210282335.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>>35644500
>how it feels to have more than one chin?
not much of a feeling but i'm growing beard because as another anon said, it looks awful when i'm clean shaven
>dick
I see my dick, so not seeing is not much of a problem.
t. 6'4 270 lbs fatbot
>>
>>35644500
You don't really feel a double chin as long as you look straight or higher. If you put your head down, even a fairly small amount, you feel it start to gather around your chin and start pushing outward. You can probably emulate it by filling a freezer bag with milk and putting it under your chin when you move downwards.

>dick
Who the fuck looks down while masturbating? Do you enjoy looking at dicks or something?
>>
>>35644837
I mean, not trying to sound gay or anything, but I kinda like the look of my dick throbbing in my hand. When I was younger and didn't have internet I used to put both my legs up and look at hair below my ballsack and imagine it's a vagina, and then fap to it.
>>
>>35644599
You feel the fat under your skin when you squeeze it, as previously said under your chin looking down or around gut when you're bending over. This can actually hurt so this is why fat people are so slow when they for example get down on their knees searching for the remote control under their sofa, that and the fact that they cannot breathe due to the pressure from the gut fat on their diaphragm.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.