[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fellow robots, do you think it's time to invest in bitcoins?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: bitcoinbooooyz.png (248KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoinbooooyz.png
248KB, 620x350px
Hey fellow robots, do you think it's time to invest in bitcoins? It looks like the price is temporarily lower than usual so if I buy a lot now I could probably make some good cash from inside my comfort zone.
>>
get ETH dude, more profit with more volume
>>
>>35644355
What's ETH?
>>
>>35644284

Bump. Wondering what ETH is also
>>
General question - when buying and selling bitcoin, can you usually find a buyer or seller immediately, or do you have to wait a bit? So I mean to say would you be able to sell immediately if things start turning sour?
>>
>>35645502
>>35645567
ETH = ethereum
it*s another crypto currency, similar to bitcoin
>>
Never ever buy them
>>
>>35646402
Why?

serious and original
>>
Currently have like 50$ worth of bitcoin, can't really afford to invest more because I live in a shitty country and the dollar is X4 times better than my currency. Bitcoin might become one of the next big things but now they must adopt SegWit or they're fucked
>>
>>35646441

Because it's a scam. Pyramid scheme.
>>
Some more question for all the shitcoin lords over here: How hard is it to make money with bitcoin trading? Is it even possible for a person who never tradet before? Also how high is the risk of losing money? I don't have much money currently, and I don't want to get even poorer.
>>
bumpy bumb
original
>>
>>35646558
Bitcoin is the first worldwide instant currency. I've made plenty of money.
>>35647105
Don't buy you will lose money you're way too attached to what little miney you have

You guys just missed the eth train. It shot up from 13 to 53 in like 3 days. It's dipping now but I'm bullish on it due to the technology.
>>
The price is lower because people are worried it will be replaced by something better (like Ethereum). Transaction times and fees are both very high.

The entire value of bitcoin is based on a bubble. Most of the coins are locked away as investments. If one big investor sells their savings the price will drop scaring others into selling their savings, and the whole thing will crash.
>>
I only ever used bitcoins to gamble online because all the sites I liked banned my country.
The only point of bitcoin is for illegal activity. "b-but there are perfectly legitimate uses for it, y-y-you can buy a server!" No, don't kid yourself. It's for crime.
>>
>>35648390
If its for crime why are all the banks adopting the technology?
>>
>>35648453
Name one bank using the bitcoin blockchain
>>
>>35648516
http://www.coindesk.com/8-banking-giants-bitcoin-blockchain/

Here you go
>>
>>35648593
>Moore also revealed that the bank had built three blockchains and was testing its own cryptocurrency Citicoin across them.

This doesn't sound like bitcoin to me
>>
>>35648693
>he doesn't understand blockchain technology
>he doesn't understand what banks using blockchain technology means
>he can't name a single instant global online currency that doesn't use blockchain
>he thinks 20 million users use it for crime

Neck yourself
>>
>>35649019
>He does understand that using a different blockchain means you are not using bitcoin
>>
>>35649095
The blockchain is what made bitcoin bitcoin you retard. All of the major finacial institutions said it was worthless and it was dead hundreds of times. Now they are adopting the technology. If you can't see what that means then i really don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>35644284
It's time to break the ECDSA crypto and get into the lost accounts.
>>
>>35649309
It is 2006. Everyone says myspace is for emo teens. Suddenly people are interested in social media. Should I invest in myspace?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.