[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are drugs so expensive? NEETs literally can't afford

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1489787004544.jpg (36KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489787004544.jpg
36KB, 400x396px
Why are drugs so expensive?
NEETs literally can't afford it.
Proof that DUDEWEEDLMAOs are normies.
>>
I've spent the last 2.5 years smoking weed more or less every day. Since finishing university I've done nothing but go to work, come home, smoke weed, sleep. Then at the weekends I like to wake up, smoke weed, then go to sleep.

I don't know about other drugs but weed ain't that expensive OP. If you don't have any other interests or any friends you can smoke as much as you like.

>tfw I'm wasting the best years of my life smoking weed and doing nothing instead of learning new skills, meeting people or advancing my career
>>
i cant even find a dealer :C i just want some opiates and benzos
>>
>>35642681
I dunno, Opie. I knew a guy in HS who worked in fast food and all his money went to tobacco, weed, tattoos, and rent. In that order.
He just stole food from his job. He definitely wasn't a normie, he was even more of a loser rhan me. And he only made $250-$300 a week
>>
>>35642681
As odd as it seems my mom buys me all my weed. Its not even legal here either
>>
Weed is cheap in Colorado and other legal states.

$25 for 3.5 grams of good quality bud.
>>
>>35642897
>>35642812
Only normies work.
>>
File: 1487436405757.jpg (66KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1487436405757.jpg
66KB, 500x348px
>>35642681
What?
Im a NEET and i regularly have enough weed to smoke.
Well maybe not a NEET technically because i work part time.
But other than that i only go out side for food and weed.
>>
Alcohol is dirt cheap. Even if you don't have something like Hamm's, which is often around $10 for a 30 pack, you can, at least, get something like High Life or PBR for around $15/30.

Then, of course, there's cheap spirits, and cheap malt liquor. Unless you're going to bars, it's affordable.
>>
File: budget.jpg (81KB, 624x1006px) Image search: [Google]
budget.jpg
81KB, 624x1006px
>>35642681
Alcohol is arguably the cheapest drug

Malt liquor is a favorite of mine
>>
>>35642990
On this note, I wouldn't recommend Popov. For a dollar or so more, you can get something that's labeled as a straight whiskey. The spirit will be much higher quality. Personal favorite is Evan Williams, which is $15 for 1.75L, and it's 43% ABV. When it comes to American whiskey, if the distiller is using terms like "straight" and "bourbon" on the label, these are terms directly reference the quality of the whiskey. For instance, a "blended whisky" is going to be a low quality sour mash cut with a rough neutral spirit and coloring, while a "straight bourbon" legally is going to be an aged sour mash with no additives other than water.

I think this only applies to the USA, however.
>>
windoor growing of cannabis is extremely cheap

you can even grow whole year if you cover your plants to induce flowering
>>
I spend about 20 bucks a month on weed. I smoke very little because I just like to get a bit buzzed. Some friends spend like 100, just because they smoke until they get retarded.
>>
i can get a 4 month supply of junk and benz for like 70 bucks lol
>>
>>35642990
Sugar wine beats all those. Sugar + champagne yeast + yeast nutrient + cream of tartar for potassium. Reuse the yeast many times.

Rice wine is theoretically even cheaper but more difficult.
>>
>>35642681
weed is for amateurs. Real players go for stims like coke and D-amp
>>
File: apu.jpg (60KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu.jpg
60KB, 655x527px
>>35644051
What benzo do you use?
>>
>>35643167
>a "blended whisky" is going to be a low quality sour mash cut with a rough neutral spirit and coloring

Blue label my man
>>
drugs wont fill the void inside
>>
File: drugs higher.jpg (876KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
drugs higher.jpg
876KB, 800x800px
>>35644428
You just haven't taken enough

Keep trying
>>
>>35644428
They certainly help.
>>
>>35642990
Cough syrup is cheaper
>>
>>35644495
Not really

You can get really drunk off of only $2 or $3 of cheap spirits or wine if you know where to look

Much cheaper than the DXM I bought at the store
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.