[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most alpha thing a man can do is have a child which he doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: harem.jpg (120KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
harem.jpg
120KB, 640x640px
The most alpha thing a man can do is have a child which he doesn't have to bother with and is raised by another man.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>35642608
I unironically agree. It's like you are claiming the offspring of another man as your own and making the woman and child the products of your superior stewardship.
>>
I agree as well, it's pretty fucking alpha.
>>
>>35642608
The most alpha thing a man can do is step up and be a good, providing father even if the child isn't biologically his.
>>
File: 1484447209003.jpg (373KB, 1172x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1484447209003.jpg
373KB, 1172x1196px
>>35642685
proud of you, takes a real man to raise another's kid.
>>
>>35642608
Think how many creampies these girls have had to get pregnant

hnngg
>>
File: ogms.jpg (65KB, 409x470px) Image search: [Google]
ogms.jpg
65KB, 409x470px
>>35642685

nice try buddy

original commento
>>
>>35642608
No wonder black men are the most alpha men
>>
>>35642608
Until that summons comes and you're bitch slapped with child support. So damn alpha having 40 % or more of your money taken while the mom and her new boyfriend live comfy off your money.

And don't try to not pay, because the jew system is watching for you to be a moment late or a sheckle short.
>>
>>35642888
This is where you're wrong, women respect alphas, in fact, Chad is the only person they truly respect in the entire world, they'd never burden a bona fide alpha with child support, not when there're numerous beta slaves willing to assume the responsibility.
>>
>>35642989
This.
yes of course females want chad to settle down with them but if chad doesn't want to they know they can't force him and if they try chad won't seed them. Above all else they wan't chad's seed.
>>
>>35642989
You forget that women are extremely selfish. Even Chad isn't free from this rule.
>>
>being alpha is making sure my offspring never have their father in their life
>>
>>35642685
a true man right here and he should allow his wife to sleep around with the childs father every now and then
>>
>>35642888
lol what percent of guys who do this have to pay child support do you think?
>>
True, I know of some cases where the slut doesn't even claim child support from the dude that knocked her up, coincidentally thede dudes are alpha badasses and the reason they don't claim it is they clearly are deluded and expect them to come back for them and take them from their current beta provider.
>>
>>35643787
Nah it because they don't want anything to do with him anymore and the process of getting child support is not super simple and kinda demeaning. I mean, if someone did that to you, you wouldn't want to go back to beg them for their loose change, you'd just never want to see them again.
>>
Until you get slammed with new age feminists views to make you pay child support during the years you skipped out on.
>>
Cause I'm not a lazy fuck I did some research. Basically the mother just needs to sign some forms online, meet with a lawyer and bam you get a letter in the mail requiring you to be in court, all on her word, DNA test not needed. RIP in piece alpha life btfo get rekt pay 40% for 20 years beta and style
>>
>>35644938
And ps, all this took was 10 minutes of my time and the onlineforms look easy as shit to fill out. Vasectomy isn't perminant btw, need regular checkups
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.