[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young females can't be lonely or depressed (real depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: i am support.jpg (18KB, 480x338px) Image search: [Google]
i am support.jpg
18KB, 480x338px
Young females can't be lonely or depressed (real depression and loneliness) not meme tier loneliness or depression.

>" waaa chad won't fuck me and my friends are all drinking tonight but my parents won't let me out!!"
>"i'm so lonely, nobody ever messages me besides those ugly or average looking guys :/"

Prove me wrong

>protip: you can't
>>
we've had this thread like 200 times and every time it's the same
>I'M A GIRL AND- (You)(You)(You)
>hah anons ur all virgins lol
>>ur here too faget, where do you think we are
>reddit girl who thinks shes ugly gets boyfriend
>I'M STILL A GIR- (You)(You)(You)
>no such thing as fembots
>I-I'm a fembot (You)(You)(You)
>>shhh bb I know they're all crazy, give me ur email and chat with subtext with me using spoilers
>ugly horse girl.jpg

OP what did you hope to accomplish by posting this again? It's assumed at this point, to the point where "girls can't be fembots" is a meme.
>>
>>35642529
How is it a meme friend? Females literally can't be robots.
>>
I have talked to no one but cashiers for 3 months.
I like it this way, though, so I'm not sure if that counts, and I also have a dick.
>>
>>35642806
depends on your definition of robot.

as for what you posted in the OP:
socially I don't have many issues, but I do have clinical depression, was supposed to be instutionalized, I self harmed for years (and no, it was not for attention, I hid it very well), I started posting on here at 14 cause I was afraid to talk about the things that mattered to me to people irl. dropped out of school at 16 and spent all day online drinking and refused to spend time with my irl friends in favor of whining about life with my robot friends on here. was fairly popular in school but there were a few people that regularly made fun of me viciously, which did stick with me. I'm not saying my life was horrible, just that i definitely was/sometimes am lonely and clinically despressed.

maybe you are only talking about adult women though, if that is so i can't really prove you wrong since I have been much better since then and since i have been with my bf (who i met on here).

dunno. why is it so hard for you to believe women can suffer? you're not the only one with problems. even if we pretend women can't be sad because of social or romantic issues, theres still
>mental disorders
>family problems
>abuse (sexual or not)
>money problems/poverty
>health issues
and a whole bunch more that affect females in the same way it does males.
>>
>>35642432
Why do robots think depression is tfw no gf? It really pisses me off. Depression is clinical disorder that can happen because of an imbalance of chemicals or other mental disorders. You are usually born with it. Which means women can have it you nut.
>>
depression is a mental illness caused by chemical imbalance in the brain or some shit. It doesn't discriminate. you can have a 10/10 life and still be depressed (not likely because no one with depression is likely to build a good life for themselves...). What you have, "wah woe is me, no gf or friends or job," THAT'S meme depression. Get your shit together and you'd be happy.
>>
>>35642953
A woman will always find a significant other. A significant other will always make your life better at least temporarily, and there is an endless supply for any female. There you go.
>>
>>35643408
confirmed mentally retarded
>>
And an attention whore appears

Stop answering women and ignore them

saged
>>
>>35642529
Have you not noticed that this board hardly ever has any new content, besides when some anon has a crazy story to tell? The same shitty threads are posted everyday: Trap/Tranny/Faggot shit, Femanon shit/muh queen of r9k, Racebait shit, shit about being a virgin with no female attention, then ignoring the only advice that really matters and calling it a meme Seriously, just b urself(a better version of yourself) and get /fit/. It works
>>
>>35643321
>>35643389
The answer is no because I don't care about that, getting a gf is NOT going to solve your problems if you already have them. That is delusional and just looking for a means to an end under false pretenses.
>>
>>35643321
Nah you stupid bint. Females are biologically engineered to provide support to members of their own gender. The soul crushing neverending loneliness and desperation of a ugly dude is in another league. We're just a social status accessory who will never be loved. Everything we acquire must be slowly built up we get nothing for free.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.